Is Casca white?

Is Casca white?

She a moorish

..he asks, posting a picture of a dark skinned gal.

She'd probably look more middle eastern than anything

So Egyptian then?

She´s totally a Kushan.
That´s right, Guts has been fucking a mudslime.
I wonder why nobody ever called her out on it though.

in the us this is white

She has quite different features from the Kushan's shown in the Kushan army though. Her lips are a bit bigger.

>kushan
t. speed-reader

Good genes maybe

She's clearly Ishvalan

I have yellow skin, and her skin looks darker than me.
thus she's black.

xD

Maybe she has a white father and a black mother

Casca is used goods

Damaged goods

Yeah, she's one of those elusive brown-skinned whites.

Wrong side of Africa, you double nigger. Moorish = Moroccan, or at the very least Maghreb.

>Moorish = Moroccan
I know, I was simply suggesting maybe she's Egyptian instead of Moroccan

Maybe she's just tanned. Cirno used to be have light skin, but look at her now.

She's mediterranean

As white as tumblr is willing to tolerate.

She's a Redguard.

She's obviously Indian.

50 shades of rape

Pretty sure in US we'd assume one white parent at best.
Likely Mexican or light skinned black.

her dad is Donovan. it's like poetry it rhymes.

She's ambiguously brown. The best kind.

>itt: anime only faggots

It's clearly stated that she was born in the mountains. Her parents were white. She's tan because she rides horseback in the field all of the time. Same with Guts. He's almost as tan as her because he's always out in the sun.

She has zero tan lines though

She's a slut that constantly rides horseback naked.

But she was brown the first time she met Griffith and was still a virgin (if I remember correctly) when she fucked Guts.

*Argentina

You can be a virgin and a slut

I thought she was a dirty Kushan peasant who somehow grew up in Midland.

Yes, but being a slut and virgin for 10 or so years? She must be the purest slut on earth.

>But she was brown the first time she met Griffith
False. Christ, did you even read the manga you faggot?

We never saw her parents. Just because she was born in a land where most people are "white" it doesn't mean she's also white.

Ethnicity in berserk world is a little odd. At some point after the Golden Age ark everyone became blond and then Miura remembered that brunettes were very prevalent in the beginning of his series and started to put them back in the manga.

One would assume that Midland is somewhat like Europe, where you have something like a neapolitan in the south who could easily be as dark as Casca but the people from the heartlands are full on ultra-scandinavian.

I'm just saying that she isn't a nigger.

What about Denovan? Her dad could easily look like him.

Last time I re-read it was 6 years ago.
But her skin was darker when she met guts, so that's still a lot of naked horseback riding while being a virgin.

It's a fantasy world where anything can happen and anyone can appear. Yes, it takes inspiration from real-world locales, but it's still a fantasy world. That won't stop black cosplayers from dressing up like her.

Miura wanted casca to be beautiful, I assume. He probably didn't really give a fuck about the detail of tanlines or farmer-tans or whatever you want to call them. I honestly think he just wanted to say, "Yeah, she's tan because she's rides horseback all the time." It'd look weird if she had a brownish face and arms, but a pure white body from the armor covering her. Anyways, get your facts straight next time you decide to reply to me, cocksleeve. Else I'll use you like the name I've given you.

Go eat shit, Donovan. I reply to whoever I want.

Only white liberals get offended when people cosplay a different ethnicity, and even then only if white people cosplay as anyone who isn't white.
No one cares what blacks cosplay as, it's usually good for a laugh at least.

She's still not black though.

That's it. If you reply to me one more time, there will be consequences.

I didn't say she was, just that her being tan gives blacks more of an incentive to cosplay as her. And that's not a problem.

>She's still not black though.
Obviously. I mean, she has straight hair. I don't think even american blacks are dumb enough to claim that she looks black.

They claim Korra looks black.

Aren't water tribe faggots supposed to be inuit or something? Aren't inuit vaguely brownish?

People living in arctic climates actually have dark skin to protect from sunlight reflecting off of snow. That doesn't make them black though.

Right, but even then she's not inuit. She's water tribe, a fantasy race that looks neither inuit nor black.
That is, they're based on inuit mostly for their cultural props.

About as dark as your average nip to be quite honest.

Casca is delicious brown.