No studio will animate yotsuba

>No studio will animate yotsuba
why?
who owns this?

it would be the best SoL around

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=fuck you money
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not that nobody wants to. The artist won't allow it. He has all the rights and refuses to have it animated.

Lurk for at least another 10 years before posting.

You are mentally retarded. Stop posting here. Go die.

>I refuse to be rich

What can I say, he didn't like how Azumanga Daioh was done and now flatly refuses to go through it again with Yotsuba&!

Which is funny cause azumanga was amazing.

That he's said no means he probably already has fuck you money. Think before posting

You think so, I think so. He apparently didn't.

In English next time perhaps?

Yotsuba is already mega popular and through it he also owns the rights to danbo, which made him a shitload of money due to its popularity and merchandising. I think he has plenty of money, especially seeing as he can take long breaks between chapters without worrying.

Stop being so new and you will figure it out

lmgtfy.com/?q=fuck you money

Yotsuba is shit though. Literally MLP of anime

Fuck you money is enough to live comfortably for the rest of your life, ie you never have to do things you dont want to, you can tell people to fuck off of you want. Common term try googling next time

The Azumanga Daioh anime was terrible compared to the manga, and Azuma doesn't want Yotsuba to be butchered.

Also he already gets a lot of dollarydoos from danbo alone.

I hate Danbo. The money the author makes from Danbo alone is probably keeping him afloat to the point that he doesn't even need to release chapters at a regular pace. I call this the "Danbo Effect" you see it everywhere. Example: Steam is Valve's "Danbo", keeping them rich enough to never have to release a third game of any series.

>no one will animate Calvin & Hobbes

Any author that says they're satisfied with how other people treated their works in a new medium just has a percentage of the profits.

>I refuse to be richer because I didnt like the azumanga anime that everybody loves

Now thats a different thing altogether. The author of that just plain doesn't care about money and outright hates series that are whored out for money (Iirc he despises Garfield for this reason). That's why basically the only official Calvin and Hobbes merchandise you see are the books.

Isn't she the girl who limps around making squishy noises from the old nigger cum dripping out her blown out cunt?

Yotsuba should never be animated, ever.

How new are you?

Yeah, you can't polish or breath any sort of life into a dried up, cracking piece of excrement.

Oh shit mods are back

Can I have a source because Azumanga is about as 1/1 of an adaptation as you can possibly do.

Like did he just hate the voices or something?

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>implying bans are effective this day in age.

>w< *nuzzles*

Nice

This.

This is what keeps my faith in Sup Forums alive.

It's nice to see moot's legacy still surviving.

have some yotsuba gifs, it's all we have and the odd cameo in random other anime

It is about sending a message. That or being funny.

Either way, true Sup Forumsnons appreciate a gesture like that.

Who's moot ?

Haha

First time I've seen that message in years. The current silent post deletions and bans just don't have the same impact

>he's too new to get the reference
Heh.

He was super salty that the Azumanga anime didn't live up to his 'masterpiece' of a manga. I imagine many people in the industry don't really mind not being able to work with such an arrogant guy with all the horror stories about him floating around from the Azumanga anime production

You dumb motherfucker you

>with all the horror stories about him floating around from the Azumanga anime production
There were? I was never aware.

I'll bite, tell us some

I wonder if it was kinomod.

Thread over! This is all I needed today. Thank you mods!
Faith in humanity: RESTORED

this is complete bullshit as the many authors who get paid get close to nothing at all, that is if they even get a single yen. some don't even hear of them until they're airing.

>Mods decided to not be fags today
This is pretty nice.

I don't think Yotsuba's pace and tone can be properly transferred to anime. Maybe Ishihara can make something decent out of it though.

Kemono Friends is the MLP of anime though you dingus.

Mods = Gods

Do you really want to see what the official voice of Calvin would be?

MODS=GODS

who?

Thank Mods

You can fuck RIGHT off if you actually want that masterpiece to ever have motion and sound.

>BTFO

Never forget the day Mods became great again
You're right tho.

Wait, what? You can get banned for stating your opinion now?
Was pic related a lie?

Just ban yourself, you retarded mod.

Toasting in an epic bread.

>being this much of a retarded newfag

Fuuka a shit.

You can be banned for anything, faggot. When were you under the assumption the mods cared about what you think?

Read the rules before posting, retard.

Sup Forums, not even once.

11/10

>Virtue signaling
Better appease the plebs so they pay no attention when I sell their info.

>Was pic related a lie?
Global rule 6 (and sometimes 3) can be interpreted subjectively and used as one wishes. Quality of local posts is assessed by mods and janitors, so yes, pic related was a lie. But Yotsuba is special, since she's a mascot of this site. I remember the time when posting Yotsuba lewds earned you moot's personal banhammer.

Except when you fuck with our holy Goddess Yotsuba-kamisama.
Even on Sup Forums, some things are sacrosanct.

>twitter screencap
>m-muh freedom of speech
Yes, it was a lie. Now fuck off to wherever you came from.

>opinion
He made a statement for the sole purpose of baiting.

This thread is now a celebratory dance party.

Kyoani Yotsuba would complete my life.

>kyoani
Fuck off.

Yotsuba's hair is ugly! UGLY

>yotsuba gets animated
>by xebec

Not everything needs to get animated.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>says whatever the fuck you want
>the consequences kick back
>MY FREEEEDOOOOM

The same freedom is why the opposition also have a voice, you dumb-wit

youre fucking ugly

It was a bait post, but not only that broke a global rule.
Lurk more faggot.

Get back to work Yanda.

Yotsuba is more ugly!

Why do you have so much faith in them, Xebecposter?

>answering a retarded bait with one even less convincing bait

Fuck you, you deserved it

I curse you for 7 generations

This has made my day.

>Top kek? I thought you said hop kek.

I hope xebec or kyoani do it and turn yotsuba into a thicc sexual appealing loli, just to see Sup Forums burn