I don’t get the point of anti rape pants, couldn’t the rapist just force her to take them off and then rape her...

I don’t get the point of anti rape pants, couldn’t the rapist just force her to take them off and then rape her? It reminds me of those anti rape condoms that rapists could get around just by pulling them out

>I don’t get the point of anti rape pants
To get people to buy them.
Some women probably like wearing them and talking about them for some reason.

or the rapist can just cut them off and just proceed with the deed i can see that happen more often than not.

I guess the only reason is it gives a false since of empowerment and security even though in America we have an actual way to give women security against rapist and that is a handgun

If a woman gets raped it's because she let it happen.

They are supposed to make a high pitched sound when cut so the rapist may make her take them off do they don’t

>because she let it happen
Flag checks out

ARE YOU SAYING WOMEN DESERVE TO BE RAPED IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE A GUN? Or did anything differently at all? Cause that's victim blaming.
Women like clothes though, aren't there wearable guns or something?

I am saying that guns actually defend women from rapist you dumb leaf as for the like clothes part I don’t see what is fashionable about wearing cloths that have a lock and that show that you are terrified that you might be raped

>wearable guns
I think you mean holsters

or just use pepper spray since that actually has a chance of disabling the attacker instead of wailing on your face

Pepper spray is illegal in Canada and most of Europe try again

Some criminals have an immunity because they have been pepper sprayed so many times

Even if it became fashionable, they'd wear it without the gun cause they don't like guns.

Pepper spray doesn't work on me. Should I go rape some people?

Women would like guns if they knew that it actually gave them protection from rapist unfortunately most women aren’t that intelligent and will just be interested in new clothes like sheep

How do you know?

>wearable guns
Holy shit. How can you not know what a holster is. Have you ever watched a movie before?

What about clothes that could give an electrical shock if you touch it while it's activated?

He could still force her to take off the pants by holding a knife to her neck while not touching the pants and if she tried to touch him with the pants he could murder her and find someone else

i'm saving this for Apr 1

It's like those anti rape handguns

Can't the rapist busy disarm her and rape anyway?

>thinking that person with a handgun can be disarmed just as easily as a person can be forced to take off her pants
I said guns give her more protection not complete protection

Well I think the idea is th-
>gets raped

When you are trying to defend yourself you wont give a fuck about what is legal.

>wearable guns
A FUCKING LEAF

Oh, yeah

>wearable guns

> (OP)
>>I don’t get the point of anti rape pants
>To get people to buy them.

Perceived problem--->solution
/thread

t.marketeer

Bump

How do you get over an electric fence? use a blanket. Or pour water on the woman

They're only useful for drunken party sluts/sorority girls and that type to not get banged by the whole football team or some lose like Brock or the 'Supreme Gentleman'.
It won't do anything against the rapefugees, nogs or psychotics that intend to beat or murder them anyway.

>I must rape
>It is their fault
>Why do they make me rape?