MEMO HAS BEEN RELEASED

MEMO HAS BEEN RELEASED
>MEMO HAS BEEN RELEASED
MEMO HAS BEEN RELEASED
>MEMO HAS BEEN RELEASED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_hq069p2A
docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-Transcript-20180129.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source

Turn on fox news

who gives a shit

SOURCE NIQQA

WHERE

prove it or die

fool me once shame on you
fool me twice shame, i wont get fooled again

Guess he is dead.

HOLY SHIT MEMO RELEASED CHECK ROBLOX

Surprised this troll thread hasn’t been made yet.

i believe that man and fish can peacefully coexist

Big if true.

Fake gay

Gigantic if genuine

Can confirm, just read it. Sadly, it’s nothing.

true if Big

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE FRONT PAGE OF YTMND

>hasn't been made yet
there's been about 2 dozen since yesterday, thankfully this is the only one on the board. yet i'm here

TACO BELL JUST FLEW BY MY WINDOW IM LITERALLY SHAKING

Gay if fake

i really miss actual happenings like vegas and the comped brother interviews they were truly magical

this. just read it on myspace dot com. wtf was myspace tom thinking

I miss real happenings like 9/11

I JUST STARTED READING IT HOLY SHIT THE NAMES ARE NAMED

THIS IS HUGE!!!

CNN was just pro-memo...Weird...

GUYS, I JUST FLEW OVER MY OWN HOUSE WITH THE CEO OF NINTENDO. IM ACTUALLY VIBRATING ON A MOLECULAR LEVEL.

DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD GOYIM
SERIOUSLY
IT'S NOTHING
WE PROMISE

You probably werent even born then.

>YTMND
All I keep reading is Ninja Turtles.

You've heard it here first

Yessss! Just turned on cspan, looks like it's finally her turn!

goddamn you're new

9/11 was the happening to usher in the happening-era

I think this whole thing is a waste of time and a psyop. I am so sorry but I have wasted enough time on this matter. I think I must sleep now.

LIVESTREAM - youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_hq069p2A

I JUST CHECKED MYSPACE CAN CONFIRM

ITS ALL OVER MY XANGA BRO

UP ON AOL.COM AS WELL

Fig if blue.

mY UNCKE JUST SENT ME A MP3 OVER NAPSTER. ITS BIG GURS, REally big

docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-Transcript-20180129.pdf

house meeting transcript

classic, you sound like a man who puts food on his family.

Not fake AND not gay, surprising!

Big if true

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

**** and ***

I'm feeling awful tired. Let's all take a nap.

no

This is nothing and likely illegal to view. I must inform everyone that you are in violation of many USC laws. Please, logoff Sup Forums and get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Stop posting these threads. Final warning. Everyone has been logged. You are in violation of:

18 U.S.C. § 2381

Cease and desist immediately. Sleep now.

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.

Trump will never win the Republican nomination.

Just checked Tumblr. It's true. The memo is everywhere.

but fish don't need bicycles
checkmate atheists

Good breeze tonight probably should get some sleep guys

My dad works at nintendo, can confirm

Make sure to wash yourself properly.

how does pol go from watching live war, to sitting around waiting on memos?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Human beings

*Yaaaaaaawwwnnnn*
Man, oh man. I just went through all of those .doc files in that article and I'm gonna have to be honest with you guys, there was zilch in them! Just a big, fat nothingburger! Pretty anticlimactic result but oh well, what can ya do!

Say, speaking of burgers, why don't we all go out for lunch instead of being locked up on this website? I heard Wendy's has some pretty good burgers on their menu!

This cesspool doesn't help my depression

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

The vote to release the memo happened at 5 PM on monday.
The memo will come out on saturday.
Everyone fucking relax.

It doesn't look like anything to me.

kek

The 4 for 4? It's a heck of a deal. You get a junior bacon chee, 4 nuggets, french fries and a sody pop. Highly recommended.

Hey guise when I'm not shitposting here on 4cuck I day trade cryptos and write pieces for zero hedge. Certain media outlets were leaked a copy of this memo 2 days ago. I've been digging into it every since. To make sure I don't miss any pertinent information I've kept myself on a strict regiment of methamphetamines, cocaine. I've been injecting half grams of meth on a strict bi-hourly routine while snorting 1 gram rails of cocaine in between, making sure to at least consume one eight ball of ya-yo every 4-6 hours. Now, it is of my professional opinion, that there is absolutely nothing of value contained within this memorandum. It's been a very long and tiring week so I suggest everyone get some much needed rest and we can pick this back up at a later date. Remember to try and complete, at least, 3 deep REM cycles before attempting to do any more mentally strenous activities. Good night goys.

I can’t believe they said should we JFK Trump? Fucking FBI.

MINECRAFT MEMO RELEASE EDITION SKIN PACK CONFRIMED

You sound like a huge faggot. Did you get your energy out in your little tantrum there? I don't think Sup Forums is the place for you.

lurk more faggot

>not understanding pasta

I can’t believe it. This is the death of democracy.

>This level of newfaggotry

you just got trolled you retard

I remember my first beer

kek

shitting up bullshit thread, go

>MEMO HAS BEEN RELEASED
*MEME released

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Mighty fine pasta.

GET OFF HERE FAGGOT

Ugly Southern to shit up the thread

plz be true and deadly

>on meds
point discounted. You know who sold all their oil and set up camp in the pharmaceutical industries right?

(you)

>being this new

It's okay, we were all newfags once.

COMPED SUSHI JUST FLEW BY MY PUBLIX

Go finish your homework derrin