CODE RED

>Rep Sen. House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy said Wednesday he is not running for re-election and plans to leave politics

>This comes directly after Gowdy playing an instrumental role to get the memo published

>After years of investigating the Clinton foundation.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/31/liberal-author-jonathan-tasini-celebrates-fatal-gop-train-accident-god-is-working-hard-today.html

Gowdy is corrupt.

>Years of investigating CF.
>Nobody gets in trouble.

Possible replacement for Sessions.

He's had it out for Hillary.

He never lost a case, and then he went up against Hillary.

He's leaving Congress but there's no way in hell he's going away. Something much bigger is in the works here.

Gowdy is corrupt.

Yeah like muh dick

Proof?

He swears up and down and the Mueller is completely uncorrupt.

good enough for me.

we'd be fooling ourselves to believe any of them isn't corrupt.

I wanted President Trump to pick Gowdy for AG. Sessions sux. We don't like him in Alabama. He's old Washington. Please Mr President, Sessions has done nothing. All this treason and not one charged. Fire Sessions publicly, too. If a the President doesn't fire Sessions then our got is part of it.
If Gowdy goes after Marijuana instead of Lynch, Comey, and Clinton then he is in .
Our last option is Revolution. Actually just upholding our laws. We broke the Clinton Coup and she has been attacking America ever since.
Just arrest Hillary, Comey, and Lynch! Obama should testify against the others.

Haha good one, yes its true he got in too deep and then paid off, either by choice or force. still not sure which

Can't tell if shill or

O I see what you were saying, your right I thought you were saying Mueller was completely corrupt, yeah this is proof Washington is a horse and pony show

*uncorrupt fuck

This signifies multiple things:

1. The current Hillary investigation is already DOA (not good)
2. Leaving himself open for a possible role in the FBI/DOJ

His seat is already safe in a deep red district, so he obviously still has aspirations. He's signifying that he's ready to be a soldier for Trump, but Trump himself is unpredictable so we have to wait and see.

This. The sooner Trey 'Uniparty' Gowdy is gone, the better for us. He's not /our/guy

inb4 he is announced the leading prosecutor against Hilary in the coming months

>1488 niceeee
One man's uninformed opinion on a decorated lawyer/prosecutor and FBI Director, wouldn't hold up in court. What other non-hersay evidence do you have that proves Gowdy is corrupt?

That mural in OPs pic was banned in the UK for anti-semitism