Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of General Mike Flynn

>Against a newly discovered likelihood the Robert Mueller investigation began under false pretenses
>and against the backdrop that FBI surveillance and wiretaps were obtained through materially (intentionally) false representations to the FISA court
>and against the backdrop the original FISA judge ‘was summarily recused’ from the case
>and against increasing evidence that Mike Flynn was set up by a terminal animus, and politically-motivated investigative rogue unit, operating within the FBI
> and against surfacing evidence that FBI investigators manipulated (lied on) their FD-302 interrogation documents
…Special Counsel Robert Mueller now asks for postponement of sentencing
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/31/robert-mueller-requests-postponement-of-general-mike-flynn-sentencing/
If Mueller is pissed off enough about getting duped into a year-long investigation, heads might actually roll, just not Trump's or his people

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MoOWY
youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk
twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/958836637806493700
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/article190789044.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2018 BlueRipple BFTO

Everything Mueller does now is Fruit of the poisonous tree. It can't be used to put anyone in prison if it goes back to the bogus FISA warrant that was obtained by they FBI by criminal fraud.

>It can't be used to put anyone in prison if it goes back to the bogus FISA warrant that was obtained by they FBI by criminal fraud.
It can't be used to put anyone in Trump world in prison, not true of the people guilty of falsifying FISA applications
IIRC Mueller has the scope to investigate anything that arises from his initial investigation
People thought he would use this to go after Trump business dealing, but he could flip the script and take down Lynch, Powers, Strozk, Rice, etc.
Long shot but if he is backing off on Flynn, he sees the bigger picture

now this, this deserves a bump

>If Mueller is pissed off enough about getting duped into a year-long investigation
Mueller was in on it. He was not duped. That's why his team was made up of all his fellow co-conspirators.

Just give Strzok immunity and let him spill his guts
Fuck, let Mueller be the one to do it if it will move faster

>he could flip the script and take down Lynch, Powers, Strozk, Rice, etc.
Long shot but if he is backing off on Flynn, he sees the bigger picture

can you imagine the gold medal gymnastics of the top minds of leddit if Mueller did this, can you fucking imagine

I believe this is because Flynn was interviewed by Strzok. Perhaps, this was a trap set by Flynn to begin with.

bump bump

Was Mueller even in govt at the time this shit was going on?
Trump even interviewed him for a job
Not saying Mueller isn't corrupt, but who knows

>thinking a FISA warrant wasnt approved on jan 20 2017
They've been kicked back watching the dumbasses the whole time with EVERYONE egging them on to continue to commit felonies.
Day of rope is soon

FBI letting Hillaryboff
FBI trying to frame Trump as a Russia agent
Is the CIA and NSA also involved in this?

I knew this shit was smoke and mirrors since the NSA records every single electronic fingerprint on the internet and wireless.

If the NSA has jackshit you might as well go home.

At this point he just looks like a corrupt faggot if he doesn't do it. He has the scope of authority
Nunes has practically spelled out the memo already, releasing it will just be the cherry on top

>give Strzok immunity and let him spill his guts
This guy is not flipping
>About Strzok
archive.is/MoOWY

Just waterboard him

This just means Flynn has decided to start talking. Trump is done

>We want people to separate fact from opinion
Do democrats not realize that the entire reason they're there is because they took opinion and rumor as fact to the FBI? It was used for political purposes paid by them? They don't want the same shit to happen to them? ROFL

If there was anything on Trump, they wouldn't need Flynn to prove it

This. You guys are aware muellers investigation is wrapping up soon, right? Once it does, you can bet your bottom dollar he’s got some serious evidence that Trump and Russia collided during the election, otherwise what else would he have been doing this entire time? Takes time to gather facts.

If Trump was colluding with muh Russians, then he never would have been sworn into office to begin with. They were spying on him, remember?

That would be perfect if Rogers got a FISA against everyone after he met with Trump the first time.

/ourguy/

they could still put flynn in prison theoretically. the charge was lying to the FBI. just because he was investigated under false pretenses doesn't mean the lied to the FBI. but it does mean mueller could be executed for treason.

youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

...you still don't get it. Trump could have murdered babies, and it wouldn't matter now. The investigation against Trump is known now to have been so corrupt that it obliterates it. I feel bad for you and I am not kidding. I have been in denial before. Wake up my fellow American bro. It is hard, but it is your duty

>Just give Strzok immunity and let him spill his guts
fuck that, waterboard him and force him to spill his guts. then convict him and put him in prison for life.

yeah people with common sense know if there were ANYTHING on the pres it would've been leaked long ago. you can't say it's sooooo obvious that he colluded and then take so fucking long to prove it. 2+2 still equals 4 in reality.

It's postponed because he needs time to break Flynn and make him testify against Trumpf

I'm cool with that

Do we have another source?

1) kys
2) it means either the investigation was started under false pretenses, Flynn's testimony would BTFO of the deep or both.
3) as someone that generally just lurks here you fucking shills give the game away by hitting all at once. My guess is you were told the memo would be released last night or today and you're blowing your load early faggot

sure how about the actual document itself
twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/958836637806493700

Nevermind, document is included in OP link.

not if the FBI manipulated Flynn's 302.

of course he is

yo free my nigga Flynn
also shkreli

sounds fair

He already "broke" Flynn and gave him a plea deal, which will likely be thrown out due to Strzok's involvement
Mueller has no control over the final sentencing of Flynn

Fug

That charge may no longer be defensible in court - the precedent for the entire investigation was falsified, and the evidence is soiled by that, even if it was nowhere near the Dems' dirty table.

I wouldn't say it doesn't matter. I could still see Dems trying to pin an obstruction of justice charge or some other BS on him. It doesn't matter that the investigation was baseless, he could possibly still technically be charged for trying to put a stop to it.

But it's becoming painfully obvious that the whole Russian collusion narrative was a complete farce.

Shkreli is right where he belongs. Albania was not sending its best on that one.

yeah but flynn would have to change his plea. i agree with you though, there's no fucking way the FBI can charge ANYONE now if it comes out that the fucking FBI deputy director is having evidence altered.

WE'VE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG RETARDS. MUELLER'S INVESTIGATION INTO TRUMP WOULD LEAD TO NOTHING BUT IN THE PROCESS HE WOULD UNCOVER THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WHOLE RUSSIA FALLACY AND URANIUMONE AND THE ILLEGALLY OBTAINED FISA WARRANT. THIS IS NOTHING NEW TO /POL

I want to believe.

I want to believe Mueller is still a good Marine and understands that the US he grew up in and the US he fought for is teetering on the razor edge between abject corruption and a chance at redemption. Although he alone doesn't have the power to change it, he can truly cripple the globalists who wake up every day with the intent try to sell out the very country that has borne them fruitful success.

The way people look at you in history isn't the only reason to do the right thing and be moral, but history would remember him very fondly were he to help in righting the ship and tackling the treasonous growth that is the deep state.

>Albania was not sending its best on that one
Damn, you sound like a big guy. You must be a Soros or a Rothschild.

Normal rules of evidence don't apply during impeachment proceedings, it's pretty much feels > facts. The Mueller investigation was never intended as a real criminal investigation and the more we see out of these assholes the more clear that becomes.

How is this thread not flying? Getting slid?

This is absolutely correct.

>he could possibly still technically be charged for trying to put a stop to it.
You can't indict the POTUS, only possible action is impeachment

FREE THE FLYNN

GUANTANAMO IS OPEN AGAIN YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

yeah i don't know, bump this shit. also the judge who approved the FISA warrant to spy on trump and was also the one presiding over the Flynn case has been recused by Justice Roberts, so Mueller is probably shitting his pants since he'll have to go up against a judge that isn't corrupt.

Mike Rodgers is doing God's work. He even admitted in hearings that he yearns for the good ole' days on the ship, so he's not some power hungry guy. The NSA helped out a lot.

B-b-ut it's actually h-happening

You're correct. Minus a few details and some FBI names we have now, we had a good idea this is how it would play out.

FREE BREIVIK

Exacto

its because nobody is really sure what to make of it right now. He could be postponing it because he knows he is about to get BTFO, or less likely, he is trying to get more info from flynn to corroborate or refute other testimony he has received and wants to see if he is honest in his answers.

/pol is always right but this one feels really, really good.
I think so user. I truly do.

If it doesn't, I will be irreversibly black pilled

itt: a whole bunch of idiots who don't know what 'fruit of a poisonous tree' means in regards to law
trump will not be impeached or charged. get over it hildawg faggot dicklickers

Can I bet donuts to dollars also?

Shills suck.

>complete farce
Like that whole Stormy Daniels thing, right?

It's the only logical outcome, if there is any honesty and justice left in this country I should say. But I have faith there is.

Americans are dreamers, too.

I dream of the deep state finally being held accountable for their crimes.

Hold fast senpai. Check em.

True, yet we still lack the final point to verify that: Mueller's the one finding the evidence that's coming out. I've heard DOJ/Congress so far although OP showed he may be or becoming /ourguy/

>splinter into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds

Checked

There's literally no evidence of this. Mueller is going to imbeach

>Mueller is going to imbeach
That's not how it works

Impeach for what exactly?

ok i'm sure you really understand how things work here considering you're australian

I have told a douche bag trump hater at my office this for months but he continues to run his mouth every fucking day.
“They illegally spied on them and still have nothing. there is nothing there”

GOld? Might as well be Kekonium.

I've been reading about this and I don't like how tense it makes me. I'm tired of being unable to rest because of this. So from now on, from this point, I'll be calm. And every night after, I won't read or watch the news, and I'll be more and more calm and at ease. My mind will be relaxed, rested, and I'll be able to sleep in tranquility, with confidence that everything's well, deeply, securely at peace. From now on, I'll sleep soundly, in undisturbed calmness. I must sleep now, time to sleep, sorry, I must sleep.

You can't impeach a President for having an extraconjugal affair BEFORE being elected. Eat a bag of dicks.

Mueller IS NOT our guy.

Like many DC bureaucratic lifers he was a good man at one time but has been slowly turned into a decrepit swamp cuck by the past 2 poisonous administrations and the influence of the MSM elites.

The entire swamp sucks his dick whenever he burbles about indictments, but he knows his life and his family’s safety is literally on the line. He will do everything in his power to crush Trump because he’s a weak old faggot who is terrified of globalist reprocussions and lacks the intellectual curiosity to imagine a better world beyond his comfy corrupt swamp.

>Just don't pay attention guys! Let us undermine your country more!

Those are nuggers, not tendies.
>/ourguy/ status [not]

What if the entire reason his optics say he "isn't our guy" is because he has to maintain that image in order to get the information needed to jail those who are actually corrupt?

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/article190789044.html

A+ on effort for the sleepy larp. In fact, reading that made me sleepy. I think you must be tired too typing that. Let's all go to sleep.

Fucking moron. Only Congress has the power to impeach.

Underrated post.

Everything has leaked the second they could in the past, but you think even as people like Comey and Lynch (or even Obama) are about to get BTFO by the memo, the shills think theyre going to resist relasing that audio of Trump and Putin colluding over the telephone from 2015?

massive if reported by cnn

I have a simple solution and once you accept it, and i mean truly accept it into your heart, you’ll never understand how you managed without it.

Are you ready?
You’re here forever.

>Trump and Russia collided
i think i saw that in buzzfeed

he sucks obama dick, he did all kinds of shady shit for obama and the clintons. he hates trump, he's not on our side. he belongs in prison.

Unless you could prove the interview was conducted in good faith by the agents present -the memo will probably prove the opposite- then the lie to the FBI is fruit of the poisonous tree as well.

Mueller is /ourguy/

He's got ALL the evidence

Mueller is not our guy. He has begun the process of attempting to save himself. The good news here is that the Manafort (and assorted) lawsuit against him can now proceed, I expect he will eventually face a criminal prosecution, after he is personally and professionally ruined by Manafort's lawyers.

Mueller was put in his current position to protect the longsuffering bureaucrats in the federal government and to sweep up any inconvenient corruption from spilling out into the public.

He's only there to make sure the wrong people don't get criminally prosecuted. To think he would do anything against a single bureaucrat that isn't expendable is lunacy. He's probably hurriedly destroying tons of evidence as we speak and trying to figure out how to manage the aftermath of the memo coming out.

Mueller didn't seem the least bit bothered about these FISC abuses when he was slapping cuffs on Manafort and Flynn. In fact, despite all these people supposedly knowing about the FISC violations, no one did a goddamn thing about it. And now the FBI is crying to the President not to release the memo cuz it'll make them look bad. You can't make this shit up.

strzok conducted the interview, there was no good faith.