Frame Arms Girl

>That stinger for a possible S2.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-20/anime-network-streaming-website-switches-to-cable-video-on-demand-only/.117774
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-20/hidive-anime-streaming-service-launches-with-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes/.117768
i.imgur.com/Bc12AW2.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope S2 develops the OTP.

Basically the same thing as FAGs, just slightly smaller. From what I understand they are made based on Apsy's unused concept stuff for a new wave of Shinki before Konami pulled the plug.

My IRL Architect is currently paired with Gourai.

Aho

Are they compatible with FAGs though? Not really interested if you can't use one part for the other.

jinrai is for sexual

that looks like shit, desu

>Have to wait a month to see if they made any changes in the blu-ray

I like it, but the necks are way too long.

I haven't watched the episode yet.

I'm on ep4 I believe.

I read girls are into the figures. Do they watch the show?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-20/anime-network-streaming-website-switches-to-cable-video-on-demand-only/.117774

Good bye yellowsubs.

What does this mean

I think they're supposed to be mooks to the FAG commanders.

They replaced it with a new service now:
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-20/hidive-anime-streaming-service-launches-with-legend-of-the-galactic-heroes/.117768

Guess it means no one wanted to use their site because of yellow hardsubs, so now they made a new site to replace it.

>not one made an edit of ao with a cap that said FAG ENABLER

Well it seems to have a relatively niche following here. Not every 3DCG can be KF.

Separate lines. It's actually a busou shinki successor. They have full on backstories and everything for the line and even got the old promotional shinki 4koma mangaka onboard for the megami device website.

They have 3mm ports all over and also come with an adaptor balljoint so you can put fag heads on the body. Makes for some nice customs. Since they're somewhat smaller someone even made a shorter Baselard using one.

Gourei is getting married!

Base is pretty striking with orange eyes.

Latest ones they've announced look REALLY good. And the ones coming out this and next month are pretty great too. Designed by Kuroboshi Kouhaku and Yanase Takayuki, the two artists who were supposed to be credited for the bike shinkis that got cancelled by Konami.

Would you stop at just a couple FAGs or would you buy a small town's worth of them?

Hopefully this gets a new series and mecha musume gets a proper revival.

I know they're separate lines, user. I meant that their smaller size and tamer weapons makes them look like the FAGs mooks.

Oh. Well the first wave was deliberately made to look like that according to a talk show the producer for the line had. They wanted to start with something simple that customizers could get comfortable with. Also they were based on storm troopers and the wave after an X-Wing, just with its colors changed so that Disney doesn't get on their asses.

she is her daughter sicko

Given the setting material, I wouldn't be surprised if they roll both lines in together with FA Girls being the forerunner to MDs.

But Ao is too young to have a kid. She's right at the age to marry

I'll be in double digit FAGs when the next rerelease wave happens.

I mean equiped with AS.

Humans can neither marry robots nor adopt them
Robots do not have rights

Obligatory reminder that Ao is a baka that pleases cake scientists for money

>Humans can neither marry robots nor adopt them
who is going to stop me? you?

>robots do not have rights
Isn't that precisely why you can do those things to them

Jinrai is for autistic reenactments of Edo period duels.

edo period duels are pretty sexual

Wow, rude.

Wrong.

What's the difference between a robot and an h-game accessory?
A firewall.

i dont get it

It's not a pun.

Okay, O master of digits.

What about Androids?

Sweet. I'll get some if there's one that looks interesting.

wtf I love FAGs now

Keep in mind that they only come with enough parts to make one of the figures even if there are two on the box and it looks like there are two bodies included. You have to choose one or the other.

>now

Doesn't anybody have the image that line came from
That expression gives me a massive need to hug.
And just introduced me to the biggest downside possible of AS-equipped FAGs IRL. You can't hug them, no matter how cute they are.

On the flip side, most of them have bulky components that would make proper hugging difficult anyway.

Not when in the bodysuits.

hamburger is a slut

I'm getting some Ange Vierge PTSD

Only a slut for battoru. I wonder what kind of master would put up with her shenanigans.

What if instead of being tiny, FAGs were actually full size mechs piloted by human girls using a special "entry plug"?

Back to your tube, robutt.

do you suck coke from dicks

Imagine being assigned to service expectancy test the charging port using a mechanical jig, and just to be an asshole, you turn the FAG on for the duration.

> Base without her bunny ears

Hamburger is disgusted at you post, user

Are Japanese swimsuits really that shiny?

what a slut

Yes

I want a thick tiny robot. ;_;

Of course. And they're so form fitting that they get sucked into their belly buttons. Why would a model kit lie to you?

>Not buying and building your own thick tiny robot

So what are you FAGs waiting for?

>gets in the bath
>hair still tied up
Still no hair down Ao this episode. Not happy.

Holy fuck those hips. Ao has god tier genes.

There we go. That's the good shit.

>Being this much of a chuuni, lazy baka
>God-tier genes

That's a very cute dress.

I'm just acknowledging her attractiveness. Her shenanigans are a different matter.

I can't unhear her lewd noises.

Then again, her shenanigans is what makes her perfect

>Ao skipped leg day

i.imgur.com/Bc12AW2.jpg

They are really only $50 a FAG?

Well $50 for a kit. Compared to gunpla that's expensive, compared to figures it's cheap. But you also have to assemble and finish them and that requires tools and coatings. Paint if you're not a scrub. I'm no modeller so I only have a few snapbuilt HGs.

Are FAGs more like HGs or MGs?

Better Super Fumina. They are in no way close to the parts count of a MG.

>unpainted
Nevermind.

I'd say HGs in terms of construction since it doesn't have any internal skeletons like MGs do

>Super Fumina

I wonder if Bandai will ever do musume anything correctly

They're cast in colours with painted faces.

FA Girl kits usually give you three pre-painted faces with different expressions and a fourth blank face + different eye decals

>Materia sisters spent all her money
I'd literally kill them.

>Kill them
>Not putting them through Eternal Charger-kun Punishment or just force them to battle until they break

Straight back to the fucking factory for me. They were barely tolerable before that and didn't get any better after but that was where they crossed the line.

>>Not putting them through Eternal Charger-kun Punishment
I have plenty of legos to pull that off with, I'll go with that. If I'm testing sample examples, why not make sure the charging port won't come off the mainboard while we're at it?

areyoufrustrated.jpg

That was only for the first wave, WISM. Because, again, they're mooks, and you're encouraged to buy as many as you can to army build.

YES, I STILL FUCKING MAD! I mean fuck, the Materias didn't even do anything. We can always train Stylet to meet our lewd quotient and their personalities were both boring and unwelcome.

Very since they basically cancelled the beach episode and we probably didn't get to see this