If only we had these heroes around to witness the greatest timeline in history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzhJpZ72BSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6J5_qnaJDhY
gasdigitalnetwork.com/gdn-show-channels/legion-of-skanks/
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

I miss them. I know Opie gets a lot of hate, but after watching Ant's podcast, you really realize that he kept the show together.

>2 complete degenerates and a killjoy

the episodes with Patrice are the only ones worth a damn

Best clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzhJpZ72BSQ

fucking opie could suck the oxygen out of the room faster than a chemical fire. everytime a good laugh was being had "LETS GO TO BILL IN PITTSBURGH" HE WAS REALLY SO BAD sorry i didnt mean to yell

Was really disappointed when Norton was on then more so when they made him full time. Would not listen as often because of it - he kind of ruined it for me.

Opie and Ant, regularly guy talk. Norton just too perverted weird and not a good voice for radio.

agreed, Norton is funny but the Chip and Uncle Paul shit gets old real fast. I cant believe hes got a chip podcast and everything now

I haven't heard about these guys in forever
when did the show end?
I know about comedians and stuff, doesn't norton have some blonde babe nowadays?

Norton is obsessed with some cam girl tranny from iceland

Anthony is about to go live on Legion of Skanks to talk shit about an awful fat black lady comic after she did this youtube.com/watch?v=6J5_qnaJDhY

Makes me so sad :(

I got compound media and watch the AA show with cumia and artie Lang. The entire show is both of them shitting on hollywood libs

Some of the best most carefree days of my life were working in a warehouse listening to these dudes when they did 5hrs of show everyday, good times.

Anthony got fired after being punched some nigress

That is how I remember him, really into trannys. Last time I saw him was the first episode of that cable TV show where he had a hot looking tranny co-host.

Whatever happened to that show?

Their show was pretty shit. They just rode the last wave of edgy before you couldnt base 80% of a show on just being edgy. Imagine them giggling about a tranny and having to come up with clever ways to not say cock. Crank up the cringe machines

He sucked, but I feel like he was the radio talent amongst the threesome. He kept the show on track.

What do you think their take on Trump woild be if they were around in 2016?

gasdigitalnetwork.com/gdn-show-channels/legion-of-skanks/

Link if you want to hear Ant, going live in a few minutes

Yesterday some fat black lady comedian was a "fat cunt" towards Doug Stanhope, and Anthony is confronting the host of the show who coddled the fat black lady

I found the show extremely boring without Patrice or Louis Ck.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

I always listen to the chaotic fun that is the black phillip show.

They stuttered over the Fed, Hal Tuner so they should kill themselves out of shame. Boy's, if you can't even handle a Honey Trap, you deserve to disappear.

Fuck man, we needed Patrice for the last 7 years really bad.

Literally who

Good post skank, Part of the problem is good too.

Godamnit desperately wish the show was still rolling right now - i still listen to their old clips while I work; hilarious when the mention Trump like 6-10 years ago

She was on black phillip as well. One of the earlier Patrice O'Neal shows.

I don’t even understand why she was on The Bonfire - they have generally terrible guests, I find the lost tapes episodes to be the most enjoyable

There's where Trump calls into the show

would have died of grief watching his friends turn into gigantic pussies who will do anything for mainstream recognition

the show is artie telling the same story over and over