GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Does this seem a little fucky to anybody else here????!!!???

What happened in late 2008?

No fucking clue but the term "meme magic" is a relatively new term on Sup Forums. The earliest I remember it was early to late 2012.

"meme" was all over the news that year, like cnn headlines and talk about it for 15 minutes, etc. explaining it to boomers and shit.

go back 2 s4s lose r

I'm referring to the term "meme magic" in pre 2010 being such a highly searched termed. This is the oldest use of meme magic in the Sup Forums archives btw

And that's what I remember as its birth.

Probably once Obama became president, when asked who like the bbc all the white woman go 'me me!' and 'ah that feels like magic!' ten minutes later

Exactly! So why the fuck was that term so popular pre 2010?!???? I'm getting really fucking pissed here. Was "meme magic" a fucking psyOp????????

May we find our timeline shifting?

THE KIKES USED MEME MAGIC TO GET OBUMMER ELECTED OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

More like the CIA and DHS were manufacturing the term meme magic to completely take over Sup Forums and experiment with us.

It's because you searched it without quotes. With quotes, it searches the exact phrase.

Magic the gathering meme

It's all connected.

There's White Hats in our government too you know.

"Everyone wanted to know just what Trump actually did day after day in his office. He had everyone else doing the work. What could he be doing alone in there?
Stories would occasionally leak out from insiders. He would doodle cartoon frogs. He would stare at the frogs like he was studying architectural designs. Or that he and Roy Cohn were seen playing leapfrog... everything seemed to relate back to frogs."

>NSA director goes to Trump Tower to warn him of FBI spying
"Welcome Admiral Rogers, mind if I call you mike? Mike, I've been expecting you for some time and before you start on the federal bureau of losers. And I mean yuge losers. I've known they have been listening to my calls, the calls of my staff, and others. I've known for some time.

You see, when I was a young man, my uncle. A great guy. Really smart, like really smart. I consider myself a stable genius but this guy was something else. He showed me something that changed my life, and perhaps the fate of the rest of the world, forever.

My uncle Dr John Trump once worked for the FBI, back when they were better, not great, they had a lot of problems then too, but not as bad as they are today. And while working for the FBI my uncle was assigned to review the inventions of the late Nikola Tesla.

You see where I'm going with this, Mike? I'm sure you heard of the Philadelphia project, right? It was a colossal failure for its time. Huge tragedy and ruined some contracts from Mr Tesla. But the principle was there.

The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.

Mike, this meeting will be in the fake news media. In fact, they are talkin about it right now. I don't want you to mention it, it will slide through the media. We'll be moving our office to give the impression to the media that you told us about the illegal FISA warrants, because in a year or so that's all going to come out"

is this a bitcoin chart?

This

Thanks user, although I look like a retard now, you've calmed me of some high paranoia which I am very grateful. Let the thread die now.

were getting closer and closer to singularity. The climb to enlightenment will happen exponentially, and we are SLOWLY moving through towards the pitch of the curve

People started using the word meme in 2008

Lol

Dawkins and fedoras were really getting kicked into high gear.

let yourself die now too

The original Pepe

The timeline shifted

Ok

>Michael Jackson died
This

"meme pas magic system"--
This is French, and has nothing to do with English 'meme'-- if this product whatever it is was introduced in 2009, it would explain the bump, if that's what the point of this is.

*meme pas fatigue
"Still not tired" I think...?

T.....t-the housing bubble collapse was meme magic?

Damn, look how tiny France and Germany are. Are we sure they're real countries?

it says soy in your id, kek

Metro PCS..... Must be a nigger...

I never even considered this. Meme pas fatigue (I'm not even tired) with Magic System and Khaled was a huge single in the Francophone world in 2009. That's probably why OP thought it had something to do with "meme magic", but if you searched meme magic at that time, it was probably because you were searching for that song.

Neat, wonder if they knew the strength of the ripple they would create.

Nice pasta

soy

>66
satan says yes