Hey guys, I just became a citizen of the United States of America, the greatest country on Earth

Hey guys, I just became a citizen of the United States of America, the greatest country on Earth.

Good for you. Now cook me some rice

welcome, friend. those who would insult you in this thread are likely shills false flagging.

congratulations, welcome to America

Congrats brother

Congratulations.

that a fake statue of liberty. I see the real one in NYC and it a lot bigger

Thank you for applying legally. Welcome

Holy shit that's Kim Jong Un

Go back gook.
You twats can go with him. Maybe those black hair/black eyed gooks will actually give your fat asses the time of day

CHINGU

Congrats

Congrats! And Welcome

Are you going to bang any white pussy? You better not have travelled all the way to the west to bang gook pussy.

Congratulations

I'm not Mexican

hey look it's Shareblue. Hi Shareblue!

Welcome fren

If you weren't a shill, I'd congratulate you.
SAGE

you have to go back

From one legal immigrant to another, congratulations. You’ve come at the right time.

Welcome brother, I'm honestly glad you're here!

You just need to change that flag user.

how do you feel about shitskins that feel like they are better than you and don't have to wait in line like you have for all these years and should just be given citizenship and benefits?

Die slow, boomer.

>no gun in picture
You are not an american yet OP.

What's wrong with your nation that wasn't caused by people like you, eh? Eh? Go back and fix it, and then we'll talk.

why did they grant kim Jung Un citizenship

You have to go back.

LOL manlet

Oh look, Some faggot got triggered

congrats!!

Congratulations! Welcome aboard. But your girlfriend has shitty taste in color and clothes...

Welcome. Stay away from our white ladies.

Fuck off ..That’s an American citizen you’re talking to

Remember when Patrick Stewart was going to become an American citizen just so he can vote against Trump?

Whatever happened with that?

Come at me faggots. The borders need to be closed to everybody. Fucking DACA loving, fake conservatives need to die. Reagan was a fucking moron too.

its not that big of a deal

why? the right sees him as a human, the left can only see a victimized minority unable to stand on his own two feet without political correctness

welcome citizen

at least he's not Mexican, user

Congrats, I envy you. Now help Make America Great Again

i hope you kept the citizenship of where ever you came from. Once this country bwcause nonwhite majority its going to go to shit. Please do your children a favor and let them grow up partially in whatever ethnostate you are from so they can have some sort of identity. Me personally I am marrying asian and moving so that my line will be riced and continue on in some form. Sorry white are gone

>i made a terrible mistake

Welcome, fellow American citizen.
Thank you for not coming illegally and I wish you the best of luck in life.

Nah... he's no better than the chinks and beaners that cross illegally on the Southern border.
WTF? I'm sorry that a mexinig fucked your mother and that your dad swallowed his load, but I don't care.

ok clearly you're 12 with a severe personality disorder. I'm sorry I ever interacted with you

Congratulations and Welcome.

ShillBlue is here lads

fuck off we're full

After you friend.

When did this thread turn into the_cuckold faggotry?

Yeah, I'm bullshitting a bit. But I was right about yellow fever being behind the expected replies.

But you'll never be american.

Welcome home. Did you pick up your complimentary gun on your way in?

Fuck off you civic nationalist faggots

He shouldn't have said it out loud

Congrats user

2, lol
bitch please. 4 or more and you can boast

Tell you what Gomer.... my family landed on these shores in 1653. You're all just visitors as far as my family is concerned.

so your family has been inbreeding since 1653 good to know :^)

Welcome home, friend.

Take your filthy immigrant family back to whatever shithole you come from. My family landed on these lands 300 million years ago (modern shores did not exist). You're all just visitors as far as my Paleo brothers are concerned.

IF YOU WANNA COME

YOU GOTTA COME

LEGALLY

Hurry and make some asian daughters that I can ogle and maybe fuck?

Ya, and I'm replying to them. Do you expect people to believe that people calling out non whites becoming American are share blue? Fucking civ nat cucks the lot of you.

Congrats on become a legal immigrant. We needs more of you, and less spics. Welcome, have a beer and a steak.

congrats, buy some guns

Fucking cucks like this are the problem. Glad to have you removed from the gene pool cvckboy

Is this the last white man in the US?
What's with all the cucks welcoming a soulless gook into their country?

I hate that faggot french statue that just made it fashionable for anyone to come here. Taking that was a bigger mistake than taking the slaves.

I'm going to plow your sister and create disgusting hapas

fucking beaner.

Wtf he has the downs.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the USA!!!

No wonder we're in this fucking mess. Look at all the useful idiots

Congratulations, dude. So did one of my employees.

Now go buy a gun.

democrats are the real white nationalists!

u traitor

at least the native americans fought back when they were getting invaded, whites here welcome it.

Welcome my friend.

i see one for sure

Yeah, we should be more like you and spread our cheeks for Abdul.

Welcome brother.

Chose your idealogy wisely. We will not be kind to soyboys and marxist whores

>Do you expect people to believe that people calling out non whites becoming American are share blue?

Yes

Congrats! And thank you for doing it the honest and legal way. Enjoy your freedom!

most civnats are liberal, they oppose the left because they feel the left isn't living up to liberal ideals

that's why you see a lot of them getting upset at identitarians, because they feel that identity politics should be reserved for the modern left

Congrats bro! Thanks for doing it the right way.

What did you think was going to happen when you start a redit page only to get reversed colonized by said redit page

拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手拍手

Although you're an American Citizen, you still have to go back.

congrats zipperhead.

No foolin though, congrats, welcome to the greatest place on earth.

please make your own country great, i'm sure it needs plenty of smart young men like yourself.

SINK THE CHINKKKS!!!

i'm sure the founders wanted these great people moving to our country en masse, so long as they had papers

Nice, OP. Welcome.

>immigrates here legally
deport yourself retard

Kek

if your concern is legality, why not just grant amnesty to the illegals and we can feel better about it?

then they would be legal! and you could love them just as much as OP

I hear you.
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Anti-white whites welcome it. Traitors.