twitter.com/huffpost/status/958543273714470912

Fucking shithead faggot OP dumbass no-link sharing little bitch

Fuck off you piece of shit.
twitter.com/huffpost/status/958543273714470912

Fucking CNN
>CNN viewers don't like Trump

>CNN BTFO itself

>twice...

Keep an eye on this faggot in the future. He attempted to blame the poll now going in their favor on Sup Forums. He's got a Reddit account under the same name, obviously.

>Sup Forums brought about thousands of people to troll a single poll.

Sure ok.

*not going
Also, look at who he's following. Look at him and laugh

Full moon got ya all pissed? Me too.

I like how words like soygoys are making there way to the general public

User traffic here is well above that. It’s not entirely unbelievable.

I will never understand the thought process of these people when they say that we ruin polls. Polls are made for people to take them, and we DO take them and we put our ACTUAL opinions on them, so if anything, we actually helping the poll, yet they say that we ruin it because we disagree with them. I swear, liberalism is a disease,

They don't consider us "real" people. Everyone that has ever posted on Sup Forums is either a troll or a Russian bot. We aren't capable of having genuine opinions in their eyes.

I could give a fuck about the sites reputation, I just can't stand snitches.

>Being this autistic.

and everyone who disagrees with you in Sup Forums is a shill or shareblue
it's the same bullshit here but you don't even realize it

BUMP

Even on kikebook they call everybody Russian bots. If this memo buries the Russia meme that would be wonderful

I'm sure some smart folks used the right hashtags and the normies picked up on it. Remember, they hate HuffPost and BuzzFeed more than we do. There's no way we could generate that kind of traffic. releasethememo only picked up big league when hannity mentioned it on air.

>They don't consider us "real" people.

Consider the alternative from their point of view. That there is a small but active group of men who totally ignored their brainwashing, who have a weirdly disproportionate reach, who are funnier and more memorable than they are, and who can't be identified for SJW shaming.

If all that shit is true, *and* we're actually able to sincerely articulate and advance the cause of thoughtcrime, they might not be on the right side of history. They might have to reexamine their beliefs. If we're just sociopathic humorists unironically out for destruction, or if we're actual enemies of the state, then they're the good guys. It's no different than how the Allies characterized the Nazis or the Japanese during WWII. For the duration of hostilities, it's vital to morale that we think of them in dehumanizing terms.

Even we do it. Libtards, commies, SJWs. Shit works. The difference is that their side has openly declared that truth is subjective all the way down; our side believes in the truth even when we flout it out of bitterness or a weird sense of humor.

Some Congressmen were tweeting about it and it might have been stickied on t_d

even if the poll was bombed (it was) it doesn't really matter because twitters cucked user base

Exactly. Ideas are born here, but we are not the army.

It's true, we were in the 20% range and the orcs were in the 50% range and within 3 hours and 2 threads we we the the 50% and the orcs we're in the 20%

Russians brigading the polls as usual...

You won't even get a (you). How pathetic.

Russians are the liberals Jew.

>WAHHH PEOPLE OUTSIDE MY HUGBOX DIDN'T VOTE MY WAYYYY

You guys underestimate this place. Sup Forums used to make far bigger polls their bitch with a lot less people than Sup Forums. Sup Forums is just good at polls because most of us have a shit load of troll accounts.

>vapors

can this faggot get any more reddit?

Sup Forums only can give 10000 vote like Max.

Did we win?