Talk shit about that mick; fuck him and fuck the Kennedy klan too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5QswihD-F8
youtube.com/watch?v=tz36z_7Qz7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

saged for slide thread
#RELEASE THE MEMO

His Spanish sucks donkey dick

Sloppy Joe is the literal embodiment of the current state of democrats right now. A bunch of latte sippin', limosine ridin', trust fund babies who are literally foaming at the mouth.

I find it hilarious the Democrats trotted this faggot out from fucking nowhere to give this speech because he's a Kennedy and apparently that means people are supposed to care what he says, and he will promptly return to the same obscurity from which he came, contributing nothing to the political discussion beyond drool memes.

Maybe he will kill someone and get away with it just like the other Kennedys

He is a North Korean agent.

JUST

it's conan obrian.

I wonder if the spit at the corner of his mouth has to do with plastic surgery that he's not used to yet?

It's ok Daddy still loves you.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5QswihD-F8

fucking nigger a her family die trying to kill all those who are slaving us now ,fuck you

>BUMP for book depository shot !

Joe "cumins from black brethrens" Kennedy

hope the CIA blasts him in the head for guzzling cum right before the speech

has he ever been to texas?

Was he checking oil level of that car in the background before being interviewed or something? Or is he a part-time mechanic?

Fuck you Conan O'Brien

I love the image of a Kennedy talking about #Meetoo solidarity behind a broken car.

>post yfw Trump dies from the light bouncing off Joe's pasty face at their first debate

Jow Mexico First Kennedy

Fuck that nigger is hideous

Oh God. It will be a landslide for him in 2020 courtesy of our female population.

He's fucking ugly though

I think he's pretty good-looking desu. would look better with brown hair, but he has good facial aesthetics.

He is a Kennedy. He is young. He is liberal. He is pseudo-chad facial structure. He is standing up to that mean racist Trump.

I have chap sticked hundreds of times, never turned my skin white.

Joke Ennedy

They didn't update your playbook?

The Kennedy legacy. This guy needs to start taking flying lessons maybe even buy his own plane.

Stop giving this retard attention

Dem playbook:
>prop up people with familiar names

lol @ them putting a car behind him like he's some blue collar guy.

what a fail

We coming for that Presidency. America belongs to Ireland

They forget that the only relevant Kennedy died over a half-fucking-century ago and nobody under the age of 50 gives a flying fuck about that Satanic cult of a family anymore.

They are so disconnected they think a relative of some old politician who did almost nothing that has any affect upon modern life will be an ace-in-the-hole, did they forget that they couldn't even get a fucking Clinton elected against Donald fucking Trump, a political nobody television show host that manages real-estate for a living? What on Earth makes them think a Kennedy is going to do any better than a Clinton? Their plan is EXACTLY the same as with Hillary, and it will fail just as spectacularly.

They are mentally diseased.

I am but a humble salt miner

hes got the inbred Kennedy face

Clinton's problem was that she was a fucking robot lizard person nobody liked. The Kennedy's might be lecherous ascended gangsters but fuck if they're not charismatic

>Soy-faced
Genndy was ahead of his time

Was he set up or
who the fuck did he blow

what kind of idiot decided he would represent the entire dem party? they must have thought he was tame and likable compared to pocahontas or booker.

Slobbering Joe

I hope the British keeps Northern Island, you potato nigger

Dont reply to this thread then, fuckass

After kissing 100s off asses one must appy a full tube of chapstick

THIS is the best that the Dems have.

>Talk shit about that mick; fuck him and fuck the Kennedy klan too

Souless ginger freak....

youtube.com/watch?v=tz36z_7Qz7M

He might have a chance... sadly he is a potato nigger though.

Looks like he just got done eating a greasy bucket of fried chicken.