Shows that changed you

I now like cars

I started reading about cars just to understand Intial D fully.
Always liked cars tho.

I started studying boxing after I finished Ippo and I've been taking beginners classes for two weeks now.

I think most shows here changed people to be gay.

>projecting

This but about 2 years

I always liked cars but Initial D made me realize that there was more to Japanese performance cars than the Imprezas, Lancers and Civics made to USDM specs. The JDM market is actually really interesting, there's all sorts of weird, wacky stuff that never got exported for various reasons. Hopefully I'll have a wet-noodle S13 of my own before the end of next year.

Initial D made me buy a weeb shitbox

>when initial d fags flock to /o/

How are you doing in boxing? Been in any bouts? Amateur record? Pro record? Do any meme moves like the white fang?

Dumb frogposter

I already liked cars, now I like anime. What a long strange trip it's been from ID Second Stage to CGDCT

Camaros are weeb cars? Fuck. On a side note, how would you rate the car 1-10? I was thinking of getting a 1985.

>Camaro

???

here's your (you)

fuck, im retarded. looked like a camaro from the front. My bad

Black lagoon made me buy a Beretta and spend 10k getting it custom remade like the cutlass

Please post it

I don't have it right now but it'll be done in a month. I'll give you my email so I can send you pix

I am now I shell of my former self );

I got a motorcycle license becuz of this

really keked my cock

I was already on the fence on buying a road bike when pic related aired
Got one, it's a cheapo aluminum Tiagra bike from 2004 but I fucking love it and have put in an assload shit ton of miles on it over the years.
Have always considered getting a yowapedal kit but just never went around to getting it.

>spend 10k getting it custom remade like the cutlass

That better be ¥ not $

>changing because of japanese cartoons

Do you have t-rex legs now?

Please post it here and on /k/ when it's done

>being so normalfag you don't change or learn something new cause you think here's nothing wrong with you

Leave my Sup Forums faggot

I only got a license because of Initial D, didn't care before it at all. Not like I'm gonna use it though.

Kaiji made me get off my ass and get a GED and get a job.

Pic relevant to your interests

Custom guns are expensive

>tfw your childhood mental development was so stunted you have to fill the gaps with pastel asian cartoons

Gumsith Cats made me get my PAL/RPAL so I can own firearms in Canada. I can only afford SKS's and Maverick 88's at the moment though, Rally's CZ-75 is a bit pricy.

>buy beretta stainless at MSRP ~$800
>buy new extended barrel $250
>buy set of custom made grips $300
>pay gunsmith for a high polish job $150
>pay gunsmith to put it together $100

That's paying top dollar, nowhere near $10k

> Rally's CZ-75 is a bit pricy
We missed our chance. From what I remember, they were selling for pretty cheap like 10 years ago

Bakuman made me want to write and draw hentai

Genshiken did that for me.

Akagi and Kaiji made me learn Mahjong, Iniitial D made me like cars and Eurobeat.

It can't be helped.

Dragonball made me acquire superpower

Unironically motivates me to work out, and push myself to do better.

>pinnacle of handgun design
>pin-hinge trigger
Blade or fuck off.

>bigass fucking TOYOTA on the front

Initial D made me fall in love with 90s weeb shift rides (bonus points for popup headlights)
I'm currently saving for a Toyota supra, and in a way it's kinda sad how excited I am for it, it's been my dream car ever since I saw fast and furious as a kid

I want the fuck out of an MR2 but I'm still sitting here patching up the last three thousand dollar mistake I made and it's not even a weeb shitbox. It's just a shitty old truck that I shouldn't have bought because it ought to have been parted out instead of restored but it's rare and I wanted one. I'm a fucking idiot. But by this time next year I'll be a fucking idiot with a nice truck.

Similar situation, shitbox project and I'm in deep. It'll be fun to drive if I can stop finding things wrong with it that require fixing though.

Is that a MR2?

My floor patch panel came in yesterday and carpet comes in tomorrow, I'm gonna try to knock out both this saturday and get that done with. The I won't have any excuse to procrastinate on repainting the interior trim, and once that's done, the bench seat can go back in and the interior will be fully restored. Well save for some dash damage but that's getting completely replaced the moment I need to remove it for any actual reason. You have to look for the damage to really see it though so it's fine. If I had known what I know about it now I would have never bought it and spent the money on a Cherokee instead and been done already.

Sounds like you'll actually have a nice vehicle, I'll have a beetle made from halves of separate cars.

and they say /ccg/ is weeb free

What's been the most expensive repairs so far?

Will do! And it was 10k. But worth It

Obligatory post about how Eva changed me and made me less of a beta faggot

>when normalfags flock to /o/ - Anime and Cars

>not being perfection itself
Fuck off normalfag.

Shamo got me into martial arts.

Buying the replacement body (attached to a rusted out floorpan), otherwise it's been a lot of cheaper stuff that just adds up.