What are your predictions for this movie?

What are your predictions for this movie?
>Blacks cry that Stan Lee cameo is slavery
>Black-only theater showings
>Negative reviews on RT are deleted as "trolling"
>Consequently becomes the highest rated movie on RT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/958892399916236800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>stan lee cameo in blackface

I think White soi bois ought to go see it.
Once they get mugged, they'll become conservatives...
...Or they're be dead. Either way, win!

Lmaoing at these little yellow insect dicklets in China banning this front cover because they fear the black man's face.

Fragile little Asian bugmen are seeing what is happening over in the KPOP industry. Five KPOP girls (in different groups) are currently dating African American SoundCloud rappers. So they see this as a threat to their music industry in general.

>Blacks cry that Stan Lee cameo is slavery
Blacks and cucks will love it, despite it being an average movie, just cause of the DIVERSITY in it.

>Black-only theater showings
There's a lot of cucks in our modern age compared to ten years ago. It'll be a weak selling movie but not rock bottom; I expect it to be akin to any of the weaker marvel movies.

>Negative reviews on RT are deleted as "trolling"
Any negative reviews will have tons of cucks and blacks attacking them for racism. Thus, the only negative reviews will be from free unbiased viewers, that can't be threatened with racism like paid reviewers.

>Consequently becomes the highest rated movie on RT
Nah, I won't watch it and I watch all the "good" marvel movies. I also didn't see Star Wars Last Jedi and it was the weakest main line Star Wars movie yet.

No more Stan Lee cameos. Dude has serious Alzheimer's. Death announcement any day now. If you thought Marvel were cucked already, wait until its father dies.

>I expect it to be akin to any of the weaker marvel movies.
I'm guessing on par with Ant-man.

We should make fake 'get in free if you're black' coupons

I haven't been to the movies in like 10 years.

Honest questions.

Are black people still especially impossible to be around there?

Forget if the movie is good or not, if black people are still like they used to be in the movies the whole experience is going to be just nuts for anyone not nignog.

Chinese and Koreans are completely different people, my nigger loving friend.

He's too old to have been fully cucked. Man is from a very different generation. Probably hasn't watched one of the Marvel tentpoles in years. Just shows up for his cameo and goes back to his hi-care nurse. He'd have no idea what the fuck is going on.

oh no... This is the worst news i've heard on Sup Forums yet

I honestly didn't think black people really went to movies. Anytime I go, it seems to be mostly white people.

>No more Stan Lee cameos. Dude has serious Alzheimer's. Death announcement any day now. If you thought Marvel were cucked already, wait until its father dies.

(((Stanley Martin Lieber)))

>The 95-year-old former president and chairman of Marvel is alleged to have repeatedly groped and harassed several female nurses, including walking around naked in their presence and asking them for oral sex in the shower, the Daily Mail reported Tuesday.

>The nursing company that employed the women, which the Daily Mail declined to name, confirmed that the female proprietor had received several complaints from nurses before parting ways with Mr. Lee last year.

>A source told the outlet, “He doesn’t seem to care what people think of him, he’s lost his filter. There has been a stream of young nurses coming to his house in West Hollywood and he has been sexually harassing them. He finds it funny.”

Why don't you want to be swinging your dick around naked in front of your high-care nurses without a care in the world, user?

Its black supremacy, total racism, basically black nazis. Film must be banned n makers jailed for hatecrime.
Imagine a White Lion movie ? Right, would never be allowed.
And there MUST be equallity, so sack n jail them, protest them, burn the film (!)

Just like how if you didn't go see Ghostbusters you were a sexist, if you don't go see this you're racist.

American blacks have got to be the most spoiled, arrogant, egotistical people on the face of the earth

I do go to see movies anymore. Youtube hackfrauds are more entertaining.

even if you tried to watch it you wouldn't hear half of it for the sound of that pack of niggers in the theatre and their little gofers. You know what really gets me is when a movie is over and people in the theatre applaud. Who the fuck are you clapping for?

Stan Lee isn't the father of Marvel. That's Kirby. Lee is a fraudulent faggot.

Yes. I just saw maze runner and one wanted too get into a fight with me about seat number.

They are going to hoot and holler for this one because "WE FINALLY GETS A MOVIE"

DAS RITE SHANIQA

>Why don't you want to be swinging your dick around naked in front of your high-care nurses without a care in the world, user?
Maybe because I'm not a filthy kike.
Apparently my point went over your head, Bruce.

>Stan Lee was born Stanley Martin Lieber on December 28, 1922 in New York City, in the apartment of his Romanian-born Jewish immigrant parents
>Jack Kirby was born Jacob Kurtzberg on August 28, 1917, on the Lower East Side of Manhattan in New York City, where he was raised. His parents, Rose (Bernstein) and Benjamin Kurtzberg, were Austrian Jewish immigrants
>Joe Simon was born in 1913 as Hymie Simon

Lol. What's so funny is she should be thanking white people for this creation. Plus guaranteed it will be white people money that will make them money.

>stop shilling your movie on Sup Forums
Anyone who watches this because they saw someone shill it is effectively a brain washed sheep.

>We should make fake 'get in free if you're black' coupons

THIS needs to happen!

>Are black people still especially impossible to be around there?

Yes... if not worse.

Not rocketscience.

Will see a big pop out the gate.

When it goes overseas, it will bomb like Wonder Woman.

The initial domestic rush will have people claiming it is 'historic' all the while ultimate failing.

Let's keep up pretending that we like the movie because it features an ethnostate. Doctorlawyers don't pay to see movies and even when they do it's never twice or without chimping out, so most of the actual money will come from whites and bugmen. Keep talking about how it's /ourmovie/ on social media, maybe even fire up your Twitter alts and try and get a trend going that you refuse to see this movie because the Alt-Right likes it and it promotes nationalism.

I have to wonder what makes her think any white people other than niggerlovers care about HER opinion?

something like this

Shut it white boi.

I'm Asian, jackass.

I don't care who was first you fucking comic book nerd. I only care about harassing sexy 20 something nurses with my 95 year old cock. We should all be so lucky.

>how history went down
niggers actually think they had an advanced coherent civilization at one point. Just shoot me.

Shut it streetshitting dogeater.

There’s going to be black on black shootings and several chimp outs.

Ghostbustas

Another meaningless superhero movie no one will remember in 3 months, shilled on Sup Forums and every shit corner of the internet using identity politics.
>am I close?

She's a crack baby, but what is egypt, what is sumeria, what is mali, what is carthage, what is phoenicia.

>Just shoot me.
Now that they can do.

Jesus do they actually think Wakanda is a real place?

>A black panther is the melanistic color variant of any big cat species. Black panthers in Asia and Africa are leopards (Panthera pardus), and those in the Americas are black jaguars (Panthera onca)
>leopards
>not panthers

Wait a minute... who are they trying to fool here? Oh, right, black people.

Not THAT kind of Asian. This isn't the UK. Now get back to your leafblower, Heyzeus.

I predict much movie theater violence cause NIGGERS

We need to meme Wakanda into life, and then get the niggers to renounce their US citizenship in exchange for Wakandan citizenship. And then we will be free of the Nigger.

It's /our/ movie

>slavery cameo
>Sam raimi appears instead

How is he still getting away with this?

Can you give names and proof of those 5 girls you say?

Why not? It's just as real as their Egyptian ancestry.

>he can’t tell the gooks, chinks, and nips apart
lol’ing

All asians are streetshitting dogeaters.

And I predict that the violent incidents will be totally ignored by MSM.

who really knows how many iterations of hominid society have graced earth

Overcompensating because it takes two of you little brown boys to make even one nigger.

All those civs are well documented and went down as predicted, wakanda in the other hand is a made up fucking kids story.

Early reviews say its awesome.

I'll tell you tomorrow when I stream it.

Will you POO IN LOO??

All North African or Middle Eastern empires? Here's a hint: North Africans were not niggers; they were fair skinned/tanned Meds

And as history shows over and over again, when an advanced civilization comes in contact with a more primitive culture, the primitives always conquer the more advanced and claim their achievements as their own. White privilege drains the black man's superior powers the way kryptonite affects Superman.

>Ancient Egypt, Sumeria, and the Phoenicians were black.

No they were not. Prove it.

This movie looks good. Most of the superhero genre has gone to shit.

I predict I'll watch it when it cones out on disk. Watching a movie in a theater with a predominantly black audience is not fun.

unironically, i enjoy spawn

PREDICTION: At least 12% of the US population will see it, 6% will pay to see it, 100% will yell at the screen, 4% will shoot at the screen.

I know, right?! Jesus. They almost make me appreciate our British jungle bunnies.

They typically go for historical black movies like Step Up and Step Up 2. But not nigger shit like Red Tails.

My predictions are lip smacking and DATS RITES throughout

we have the technology to always have a cameo

British blacks are a dream compared to ours
American niggers don't even attempt to ~sound~ polite

I've seen blacks at most blockbuster films, hell one time a fat "big e smalls" looking black guy sat right next to me & I was thinking "godfucking damnit" then the fucker offered me smuggled in snacks & was all around pretty cool.
Not to say you wont run into the typical hootin hollerin negroid or sassy negress who screams at the characters.

either shitholes or greek (shithole with better statues)

Wutchu mean ya cracka ass muhfugga nah’m sayin n sheeeiitt

>Brazil

why do they have to be part of Best Hemisphere?

You're not insinuating all those were once ruled by Africans, are you?

>Educating myself
>one sheet of paper

You can't make this shit up.

Kek "wakanda be rull wes be kangs" this movie is secretly hurting blacks

GET IN HERE RICHARD SPENCER IS A MADMAN

I hope that movie fails so badly that Marvel would never dare to make another delusional nigger futurism bullshit.

Probably because movie theaters don’t accept food stamps.

you do know that being born on the continent makes you african, not whatever mix of genes you are about to refer to, right?

Even ifi t is we can't support it because it will empower niggers and make them even more annoying.

Yes the nogs are as insufferable as ever

it will be good

the last few MCU movies were decent (Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man home coming, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Thor: Ragnarok)

but I think this is the last or 2nd last of the great MCU movies

I don't even care for all the black supremacist, black ethno state rhetoric, it's pretty much a redpill in bluepill form

r/spicyblackpanthermemes becomes a thing and every day at least one post makes the front page.

I'm sorry but the people who started and lived in those civilizations would be considered niggers, they were dark skinned, you really didn't have lighter people until the greeks showed up.

North african were niggers and also a lot of middle eastern people as well.

Herodotus literally said it about egypt, look at a bit of history on carthage for information on phoenicia, Sumer called themselves black headed people.

Probably this would be the scenario: nigger tries to get ticket to Blackonda; the ticket agent can't because there is no such place; nigger can't understand, screams racism and poor ticket agent gets shot. Listening to them cry about being duped would be fun though.

Yeah Spider-Man Homecoming was excellent. I really like that all the white people in the movie were in interracial relationships. Was really progressive.

Cimp outs coming, If I owned a theatre I wouldn't run it.

>I'm sorry but the people who started and lived in those civilizations would be considered niggers, they were dark skinned, you really didn't have lighter people until the greeks showed up.

Actual genetic analyses notwithstanding.

Choa, Irene, Mina. And I can't find the other ones, but I saw it as a meme on Sup Forums

Both comic book fans and normies will see this and praise it. Comic fans will because they love the character. Normies will because he's a black man.

If you actually go spend money on this you need to rope yourself. I implore you. Do what is right.

>done-to-death capeshit
>fuck whitey
>we wuz kangs

I can't wait until it's racist to say Wakanda isn't real.