BWWWWAAAAAAAH!
Dududududududududududu...

Other urls found in this thread:

cycletrader.com/listing/2004-Suzuki-Katana 600 (GSX600F)-121958682
youtube.com/watch?v=nxwgCT_7isc
youtube.com/watch?v=HPTKb8sOUCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anal sex with Hane-chan

You know it's a Honda when it can handle the abuse.

Onsa still a best.

How 'bout them Itabaiku, Sup Forums?

Have you had the intestinal fortitude to pull into the wrap shop, yet?

lel, a friend works at a print shop.... they'd be amused to do anything other that yet another stickerbomb wrap or fleet vehicles

what color chaika is that?

Baika on the front page!

BHP pink

Sup Forums goes to the track...

I just started watching this after seeing a thread mentioning it yesterday. For this normie who rides motorcycles the jokes were so on-point there is no way the author/writer isn't a passionate rider him/herself. This series is a treat.

Somebody yesterday posted a Suzukiphile trying to review the manga for regular bikers.
Don't know the title, though. Anybody remember?

What's a stickerbomb wrap?

Imagine a collage of every sticker pack from your childhood. Now imagine that collage is actually printed vinyl and applied to the body panels on your vehicle or fenders of your motorcycle. That's a stickerbomb wrap.

Disgusting.

>sex hair
>not Rin

It's a total garbage car meme from like the mid-2000s. Much like stance and neon lights.

Rin is just b8 for those who can't appreciate the charms of a real woman.

vrrrrrBRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Here you go.

vroom vroom

If I ever get a bike, little Rins will be everywhere on it.
Oh who am I kidding.

Nobody, user!
Follow your dreams, even if those dreams are Suzuki!
cycletrader.com/listing/2004-Suzuki-Katana 600 (GSX600F)-121958682

rin is a fat sow

Hourglass is not fat you smartass.

oink oink oink

Rin is cute!

you never know user

I can more or less understand when it's the console or a wink mirror, but an entire panel...

Is that from one of those /o/ sticker threads?

Nakano's mom is cute. Rin is recommended weight limit on that delivery scooter.

This.

>paizuri bike decal

nice

when I did my MSF class one of the guys said he wanted to get his endorsement because of this anime. dumped his bike day 1 and i helped patch him up. if you're out there bruh take those fucking autistic stickers off your rice burner

Render of best girl.

>if you're out there bruh take those fucking autistic stickers off your rice burner
Don't be an asshole. Fitting in with normalfags is for suckers. I hope he's gotten an entire wrap.

Fuck the powerlevel police.
Kaze to Jiyuu, bitches.

(Resurrection ploy)

youtube.com/watch?v=nxwgCT_7isc

Too bad...

I want to marry Onsa's butt.

I haven't watched the show but I assume this is the "stupid, won't even understand sex" archetype.

She's a baiku whisperer

Not significant, the manner in which you're saying it.
Hane is simple, earnest, and tirelessly genki. Like a Honda, which won't complain no matter what you do to it.

Rin is overcompensating for everything. Like a Suzuki. Fanatical. Like a Suzuki owner. And contagious. Like, literally.

Onsa sounds entirely unique. Like a Yamaha. She cares about power and stats over all else. Like a computer powered R1. And she makes a living putting one over on people who treat their bikes as disposable objects. Like a Yamaha that explodes at only 60,000 miles.

Hijiri-desu-ha is fucking clueless. Like anybody who wastes money on an import. Doesn't actually know how to ride. And has the proletariat replace her ducati every time it catastrophically fails. 3/4 times because she ordered her butler to drive it off a cliff.
She is also so removed from everything she's perfectly happy with the super cub. Just as long as it lets her pretend to an image she doesn't understand.

Raimu is a fucking force of nature. Like the H2R. She also explodes without warning. Like every other Kawasaki. But she's been at this racing shit longer than anybody can remember...

Otherwise, mini bike is small; Honda-car is much more sensible; and all teachers are lesbians.

And Jesus rides a Harley knockoff.

Dats the show.

Anybody know other proper motorbike anime?
I've heard cutie honey is a thing. GTO's main is former boso. "Bubblegum crisis" is a name that's been floated, but nobody seems to know what it's about.

Then of course Akira, initial bikes, and shit like pic related.

rip

Post the other girls

Please tell me there's one with the black haired one

How did he get away with literally tracing over K-on and selling it as a motorcycle manga?

You're out of luck.

If only she chose the Grom

Because it's actually good.

>it stopped being about girls and motorcycles 4-5 episodes in and went straight to girls and fanservice
what wasted potential.

Episode 7 is the best motorcycle episode.

A real shame.

How come this thing is getting threads again, did something happen?

I want to marry Hane.

Your children will also be idiots you know.

Geez user, you should always assume he wants a marriage with no children.

It deserves love and attention.

she's a real 1% girl

Her little brothers make her shave her pubes?

Baribari densetsu

The OST is pretty catchy.
youtube.com/watch?v=HPTKb8sOUCg

She wears a towel because she usually bathes with her brothers.
She's hiding something, but not quite the way Rin thought about it.

Cum in Chisame.

>dat moufpussy

Yes.

>BRRRTTT

Katana
Katana
Katana

TWINTAIL HIJACK LOL

Go best team!