Democrats are hiring for fall elections

democrats are hiring for fall elections

whats to stop us from getting hired, sabotaging them from the inside, while getting paid?

ms-13
seiu thugs

so, nothing?

Seriously considering this.
>purposefully marketing to wrong people
>tossing out material
>purposefully flogging phone calls and etc
>maintain innocence, suppress your power level, fuck some hot leftists in the process as you cash a few 1k checks
>make sure you've made an impact for republicans/outlook and say "fuck you" whenever you wanna quit
>compile a huge list of illegal aliens to report to ICE after you quit.

Sounds like a fun summer job. Parents might ban me from family gatherings but who knows.

doing gods work

fuck those feminists then tell them you voted Trump

But here's the cons:
>dealing with blacks 24/7
>anti-white rhetoric, might not even be selected because too white
>might find shit on background checks if there are any
>dealing with leftists 24/7
>ugly ass people everywhere
>did i mention the blacks
>too stressful to keep up the charade
>legal issues somewhere in there if you get caught
>have to be registered democrat for sure
>blacks

You'll be doxed and targeted by Sup Forums

im in the south bro

I got to deal with niggers everyday anyway

All you have to do is be pretend to be an overzealous leftist. Use their rhetoric and say the batshit insane stuff you hear on Youtube every day. Then throw a fit if they attempt to reassign you because you advocate for transexuals and 6 year olds getting hormone treatments.

Spoken like a true American.

Sign me up niggers I live for this shit

>leaf
Okay, buddy.

It sounds fun. Like Halloween kinda

You fascists realize we're monitoring Sup Forums at all hours of the night...right? Nothing you do here is invisible.

We are going to make damn sure you ghouls never have even a shred of influence in a U.S election ever again.

Yes, I work for the DNC.

Hahahahahahah

Bretty good troll post. I gives it 8/10

good luck weeding us out from the true believers

Hey, could you people stop shilling Kennedy over here? For the last time, we’re not interested and solicitation is prohibited.

waaaay ahead of you. I do this all the time, petition drives, the census, i even worked for an agency relocating niggers after Katrina so none would be relocated to my neighborhood.

did you know the DNC is bankrupt? Apparently illegal immigrants and niggers aren't big on donating, lmao. you should demand to be paid in cash.

Nice LARP, cock smoker.

>whats to stop us from getting hired, sabotaging them from the inside, while getting paid?
You would have to leave your basement.

That’s what Mueller is investigating Hillary for now, idiot.

I kinda want to enroll and fuck with the DNC.
Get a little pocket recorder and just see what happens.

The fact that you make no money at that job and have to put I'm with her stickers on all your stuff so they know you supported them the whole time.

Why the fuck is this getting you's? Fuckit...
Include me in the screencap.

Nothing is stopping us. Do it faggot.

We are at a tipping point, we need to stomp these Marxists into the ground.

I know a guy who did this and became the number 1 advisor for a governor's race. He knew exactly what to tell the democrats to cause a loss, by a few points. Most Redpilled guy I know, two black belts and a PhD.

I don’t wanna get Rich’d.

What's to stop trump from doing this? :)
>Hello I'm here for the intern position.

/thread

>what’s to stop us
$1,200 a month
That’s just degrading

Why wouldnt you at least get a brown belt for brown pants, unless one of the black ones was a gift and you just have to keep it because it was a gift and maybe slightly different. But seriously a casual black belt is pretty gay.

This is actually a pretty good idea.

What's stopping me is that I have a real job and by that time will have a new wife.

I do!

Fuck, they got us Sup Forums. I knew we shouldn't have been posting with our real names.

>whats to stop us from getting hired, sabotaging them from the inside, while getting paid?

literally nothing, go for it.

Sow dissention between people and within the group.
Jealousy is such a base human emotion it is easy to manipulate people who fall prey to it.
Find egotistical people who will lie to your face, push them forward, help them become the leaders.
Mark a career out to this.

Nothing, and we really need to fucking do it

Bama pleb here. I know that feel bro

You're a conservative fuckwit and would fail the interview?

You need an advanced degree to engage a liberal in conversation. Without that, your low breeding and mongrel intellect will give you away in 10 seconds.

You have to KNOW THINGS to be liberal. You need an advanced degree. Trumpcunts can't obtain something like that.

Nothing is stopping this from happening. They're desperate so they'll probably take anyone they can get. We need to infiltrate and sabotage the fuck out of them and record any illegal activities. I guarantee Project Veritas is already doing this.

Do it, user. It would be God's work.

Citation needed.

I'm a Leaf that's what's stopping me

Getting Seth Rich'd

GA boy here, hitting real close to home there user

Uh, did you forget Trump is xgoung to prison for conspiracy? Did you forget that America hates his guts like no other? Did you forget the midterms will sweep the GOP from power forever.

Popcorn. I have tons of it.

>You need an advanced degree to engage a liberal in convo
You just need to agree with everything they say, that certainly takes no special training.

hol up, watchu say

>Did you forget that America hates his guts like no other?

ditto.
do not reside in, but chrisssst.
atlanta.
chimp-out HQ of weimerica.

>
>Did you forget the midterms will sweep the GOP from power forever.
Kek,, this guy remembers the future.

fah got

I did it

wish me luck

any krystal in deep south,
automatic nig carnival.

>energize voters across the metro Atlanta area
There you go - just talk to them about how the Democrats are going to get them all jobs
They'll stay the fuck home in November

They probably wont hire neets.

You traitors realize that we're infiltrating your organizations left and right, right? We're going to sabotage everything you immolets try to do, compile a list, and check it twice for the day of the retort.

you fucking stud

They’re going to have you stuff envelopes and post flyers, you won’t be put in a position to influence anything.

>*licks lips*
>*texts biological son*
>*fills out 1040 form*
>So you're asserting...

BUMP BUMP BUMP

I'll write down their names

Nothing. If you've been here for a while you would know their talking points better than most of them do and if you're not an autistic neet that is afraid of in person social situations you will probably find yourself in an elevated position rather quickly. Massive bonus points if you're a yellow submarine or a pineapple too.

kek I'd do this to help keep everyone republican. Is that unlawful?

Its a damn good idea user. Something we should all do

So basically college but you get paid.

>DNC
>implies having socio-political leverage
git fucked, nigger.
your "research"-capable white/asian "employees" will eventually get eaten by the Coalition of the Fringes.
and that just leaves the Savage.
which we all know, only steals computers - never uses.

Lol no...you have to BELIEVE what people tell you. That is completely different from knowing things. You BELIEVE there are more than 2 genders, I KNOW there are not.

Are you saying I need a PhD in Gender Studies to drop Affirmative Action flyers on people's lawns?

Hi, Noodles.

DisInfo plz go.

I sure hope you do, because I'm about to blow your mind. Since 2015 you would not believe how many uber drivers intentionally head over to 430 South Cap between 4&7pm to specifically pick up DNC staffers. (Heaven forbid walking two blocks up to Cap South and ride the metro with the plebes.) Wanna know why we do it? You all leak like fucking sieves, especially when there's a pair of you just chatting away in the backseat. A solo rider making a "private" phonecall is just as good. You say stuff in everyday convos that shouldn't even be said outside of a SCIF, much less in public. There's a dozen of us in a groupchat where we share tidbits and then drop them on Sup Forums. You treat us like invisible slaves while we're only trying to hustle a dollar in expensive DC. You speak to us as if we're less than dirt. Face it, you lost a national election in part because FUCKING UBER DRIVERS infiltrated and outsmarted you. All you can do is talk, talk, talk. And now that you know this, all you can do is just keep glancing behind you as the paranoia sets in. Maybe you'll finally shut the fuck up (but I doubt it). We are the common American and there's 100million+ of us, always watching and listening. We are the men and women that DO in this country. I'm telling you this because it doesn't matter anymore as now you're fucking BROKE. What are you gonna do when your paycheck eventually bounces? Still gonna fight for the cause? See you at 6 tomorrow!

Bump steal that cash and do a piss poor job campaigning

im applying at various places to work offsite and do just this FUCK up the DNC. fuck those fucks..

Do enough to get paid
Dont do enough to build a democratic canidates brand

The fact that the pay is dog shit. I'm gonna go work for $50K? I made more than that working from home

leftists arent hot m8

Do it and blog it, I'd read it.
What legal issues could there be? Bring bad at your job isn't a crime.

Good thing you put your little donkey picture on, otherwise I wouldn't have believed you.

Seriously, I was thinking the same thing op. And dont be obvious, just do a mediocre job and get paid

Look at that. Trump tackling unemployment again

Technically espionage which is illegal

How are they going to pay these people? Aren't they something like $6 million in the hole?

Have fun paying your portion of your mom's bills and the interest on your student loans at 1200 a month.

join up and go door to door dropping redpills while false flagging dems

No it’s not you gay faggit

>Doesn't remember SETH RICH

Kek I knew you dipshits knew that we were the "russians" the whole time. Don't you think you could have spread an even bigger moral panic if you blamed childless adult men who masturbate to anime for corrupting all the whites instead of trying to meme neoMcCarthyism into existence? The best memes are the ones that hit close to home after all

I hope you don't end up like this patriot, user.

nothing's stopping you.

in fact, i remember meeting some dem temp worker working for the ron paul campaign to collect signatures. he didn't give a damn about RP, but there he was

Any voters that show that slightest reluctance at donating or signing up we need to ask if they are "russian spies".

This russia card could absolutely solidfiy trumps independant lead or those who identify as apolitical.

Cause you will end up like Seth Rich user.

Fucking do it guys

I heard they’re also hiring garbage truck drivers. No experience necessary. You don’t even have to know how to drive.

What's stopping me from taking the job and not doing the requirements?