Trump better watch out in 2020 because this rising political star is comig for his job

Trump better watch out in 2020 because this rising political star is comig for his job.

>young
>liberal, so he understands we live in the current year
>democrat, so he won't be a war hawk
>globalist, atleast we know where he stands unlike Trump "durrr I'm globalist and nationalist"

Inb4 shill

Listen, I'm just pointing out what we all know will happen since this place sometime this place likes to deny reality.

Stop shit posting this crap, leaf.
The guy was a drooling dud.
Even the left wing bitched at him for being a white boi.

Kennedy literally created the modern Democratic party. Before him, only rural and suburban retards were Democrats. Since then, that privilege is reserved for only the most preposterously ultra high IQ coastal urban elites.

implying the democrats are not pro-war. ROFL

>globalist, atleast we know where he stands unlike Trump "durrr I'm globalist and nationalist"

What is so hard about his position to understand

Trump is a globalist in the sense that he wants everywhere in the world to be a better place to live

Trump is a nationalist in the sense that he believes the best way to achieve that is to put America first and have it lead the way, and to support making American values be the ideal values for other countries in the world to follow

The world's fastest quality of life increase happened with America as the undisputed superpower of the world

There is no way the feminists
nor the BLM crowd will vote for this cuck
Hell, not even the dead will vote for him,
and the only reason they did it for Hillary
is because they assumed she was dead
as well

Too white

Listen sonny, it's not like democrats have waged some of America's bloodiest wars.

Sloppy Joe will never win

>Trump 2020
>Gowdy 2024
>Gowdy 2028

SAVE THIS SCREENSHOT

Deomcrats are shilling Sup Forums for their new guy... fucking hell that dude looks like conan obrian.

Conan would be a beter president than Trump, atleast he understand Haiti is one of the worlds most beautiful nations.

A

How bad is american education getting? Y'all can't for proper sentences. Sentences consist of nouns and adjectives buddy.

FUCKING

catholic pride

LEAF

I don't get 2 things. Why the cameraman or producer didn't notice his drool and say something. And if it was chapstick why did he paint his whole face with it? It's as if he put it on with his hangover shakes.

The Democrat Party is not going to have some privileged, CIS fucking White Male as their nominee, you stupid leaf.

sup drooling joe

No more black presidents

>beter

It's otto warmbier, isn't it?

Or, at least, someone surgically altered to look like him.

gon hav t do bettah than that boi

he has spit all over his mouth like a kid in special ed class

One poorly written, overly emoted speech on coke does not a presidential candidate make.

>JFK was the exception in his family, Teddy was the rule

>in front if a car
ted Kennedy
>awkward foreign language
ein berliner
>drooling retard
Maggie Kennedy, the lobotomized one

who in the fuck put this together for me to laugh at?

Until the no whites in the dem party kicks in.

Droolin' Joe!

is a loser, looked pathetically desperate in his bid to woo the working class

probably never saw a hispanic immigrant before that wasn't a maid in his house

Republican fascists fear the ginger.

Canadian posters, privy or not, are the best advocates for the Republican party

Call an Anglo, or any one of their goblin satellites a Jew, and you will be astonished at how he never recoils, how uninjured he is, how he suddenly blows you off: “Whatever.”

Cumlips

Yah. But . He's come a long way since that movie with Billy Bob

The Day of the Rake is coming, fucking leafcuck.

>OP is actually using his immense intelligence to create bait threads designed to get anons to post increasingly effective character assassination memes for this faggot ensuring he never actually runs for President

Hi my name is Cocksucker Joe

Ginger, no soul, not gonna happen.

I'm with you all the way. Trump is going to get spit on.

SLOPPY JOE

cmon, why not "Oi Mate"?

>everybody knows this and are using it as an excuse to post drool and laugh with each other.

We really don't need OP to be a antagonist. We'd have just as much fun if he started thread making fun of droolboy

>democrat, so he won't be a war hawk

>all

Don’t think i don’t count the Civil War against both retarded ass sides

The day of the rope will come first, the rake comes shortly after.

Is this a joke?

just you try mutt

It already happened and it will happen again.

Ah good ole Droolin Joe "bang my wife and stab me with a knife" Kennedy.

Does anyone ever wonder WHY leafs are so good at creating bait posts in favor of the kikes? The reason is because the day of the rope and the rake are connected in a binding relationship. When the Jew is eliminated, so to is the canuck.

>this rising political star
'Spermy Mouth' Con'eddie ?

please let this be true

He will have to fight the final boss though

You Again!Leaf; Fucking KYS the left is dead.
Sage

>Democrats are the party of high IQ elites
>Get 70-90+ percent of the vote from 2 races that have double digit IQs, low IQ felons, the unemployed and unemployed making 15K a year or less, aka Burger Flippers and Toilet Scrubbers

Fucking kys.

Love that meme
B8 thread backfires again.
Sage

In short, there's simply not
A more congenial spot
For happily-ever-aftering than here
In Camelot.

that soyboy hasn't got a hope in hell in 2020 ...

and there ain't a prayer in heaven that will get him the presidency either!

just sayin

now if he wipes the pecker juice from his face first, he might get the women's vote, after all he is a rich bitch!

Are the kennedys america’s Trudeaus?

anglos are literally low tier jews. they vote as an ethnicity rather than as a white person, which is why they vote so left wing. they subvert dominant european societies by bitching 24/7, and theyve destroyed germany, spain, ireland, italy, russia, hungary, australia, canada and parts of united states.
the eternal anglo kike must be stopped, and isolated to the pit of hell where they can continue to evolve into a full tier kike

Their family didn't all share the same politics. JFK was going to end the Federal Reserve. Trump is supposedly going to do the same. This makes Trump a lot like JFK in ways.

Joe appears to be a bit lost.

>implying you aren't a papist who, with the rest of his group, is attacking my country

The reason Teddy lived so long after running that girl into a pond was that he never, ever tried to run for President. Those Hyannis cunts made a deal with the devil and catch lead when they try to strive to high. That ginger fuck better watch his neck or the deep, deep state will get him.
>RIP Bobby.

at this point, the whole things just seems likes lizards and aliens. Although I prefer the Aliens, I need to stop coming here.

>Democrats not being warhawks

Pres Kennedy worked to bring blacks into white communities. You're silly, user.

Why do amerimutts do it. Its like political inbreeding. 2 bush's... that went well.. almost 2 clinton's. Look at the news now days... now 2 kennedys? Atleast trump had ideas of his own

JFK would be considered far right wing in today's political climate...Listen to some of his old speeches

Hmmm Who was running Vietnam?

I was wondering, where is his staff? That should have been noticed.

Yeah, you get this deep urge to kill yourself

I dont see how anyone would vote for a guy who covered his lips with way too much cock lubricant.

my ferrow amercans

>comes from old money
>white
>male
Check your privilege

bro, Oprah'll smoke dat nigga

>Democrat
>not a warmonger

Pick one.

He drools.

He's too White and male to win the Democratic nomination. Now if he had a sex change...

It will be good to have a real President with real hair again.

The only good globalist is a dead one. Fuck off leaf

>democrat
>won't be a war hawk

He's a fucking disgrace to the Kennedy name.

他妈的你

OP, this dorky motherfucker runs his words when he talks. There isn't a charismatic bone in his body. Now, someone like Bernie Sanders? Maybe, but not this Paddy-clown

Is this guy even old enough to run? He looked like some faggot in student government or doing a charity event for his ivy league frat

Would love to see Trump verbally rape his boipucci on stage during the debates. The only way to beat Trump is to outdo him and no Democrat alive has the stones to hop in the mud with him unless it's some loudmouth minority who won't be afraid to yell "kill whitey" tier shit on stage, which would do nothing but backfire on them in the end anyway

yes a Cis White, very White, Male is going to go over big in the Democratic election

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaha

yes, massa!

Red Hair isn't a good look for a president