Why would anno say he hates his characters being turned into "waifus" and then proceed to include scenes like these in...

why would anno say he hates his characters being turned into "waifus" and then proceed to include scenes like these in the rebuilds?

It's the same premise as the jews pushing multiculturalism everywhere but their homeland. inb4 fuck off Sup Forums.

Fuck off, you piece of shit.

Asuka > Misato > Rei

So that it would make the fanbase's tears all the sweeter when he turned Asuka into a real raging cunt and Rei into a complete creepy doll in the next movie.
Also why Shinji goes TTGL in the end: to make it all the more of a painful cockslap when he gets completely shat come 3.0.

tl;dr
He's fuuuucking with us

This

I like your ranking but why are you so angry? what about the OP upset you?

Asukafags are always an angry, jealous lot.

I dunno. Same reason he left out Asuka being in love with Kaji. Otaku pandering.

Asuka should get her own NGE where she meets Kaworu and has the harem.

>people who waifu the greatest character ever created are jealous of people who waifu a toilet
Nice logic you got there kid

>implies he's not jealous
>jumps to conclusion that I give a shit about Rei
I'll just be over here with best waifu laughing at you.

Has anyone ever translated Detective Shinji?

Hypocrisy. What he actually hates is that it wasn't his waifu the one that got originally popular. So he's been undercutting best girl ever since.

>Has anyone ever translated ANY EVA GAME?

He sold himself out for money.

The two Girlfriend of Steels were translated, this I know.

I thought they were a given, but seeing here, they were translated back in 2015? I thought it was from 2005!

How much involvement does Anno really have with the Rebuilds?

I thought it was like 80% Tsurumaki

fuck off Sup Forums

Because he realised NGE+EoE was actually really good so he had to ruin it.

Time seems to meld together once you've been in this shithole long enough. It's all the same shit over and over with very little change.
It's hard to believe this was almost 5 years ago.

He's been in charge and hands-on for the whole project.
/m/ keeps posting info saying he's barely there, but every other translation of the same material says the exact opposite.

They killed nadia?

That's just a pale girl pretending to be Nadia. Look at the tan lines of her socks and stolen watch.

>best waifu laughing at you
Your waifu is a depressed piece of shit with a 2 inch peepee who can't even stand for himself, don't make me laugh