Yoga is now white supremacy

Have you done your Pilates today Sup Forums?
nypost.com/2018/01/29/people-who-practice-yoga-contribute-to-white-supremacy-professor-claims/
>Shreena Gandhi, a religious studies professor at Michigan State, claims in an article she recently co-authored that Americans who practice yoga are contributing to white supremacy and promote the “yoga industrial complex.”

I'm fucking sick and tired of identity politics. Even Sup Forums swallowed the bluepill on this.

JUST FUCKING STOP
STOP

>sits in lotus and breathes deeply
Be calm, my friend. Let the light of God fill your soul. Everything will be OK.

What if I told you the Vedas is an Aryan invention? What if I told you that Yoga was too? Would you then poo in loo?

If that's the case. I better take up yoga.

People who practice yoga contribute to my dick shooting

Yoga is a sort of gateway drug into the (largely ignored in the west) greater spiritual realm. That way lies great treasure.

"yoga industrial complex" Shreena Gandhi talks about cultural appropriation in English. Who funds these degenerates ?

leftism has jumped the shark

bump

This is good, they are doing our work for us. Sit back, laugh and share this shit.

Yoga is a gateway to demonic possession, avoid it at all costs. you are playing with negative spiritual forces that will mess you up. Read Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future by Fr. Seraphim Rose, he outlines why these practices are harmful for your soul and impede your salvation.

WTF i love yoga now

some1 link me a routine

Holy shit this is real. At what point does someone on the left stop and think for 2 seconds.

As I've said, the worst race ever will never stop.

Niggers can't match Non-niggers people by any measure, much less white people, and the self-evident superiority.

Niggers will not go back to Africa nor accept the truth about them.

They'll only stop the day the world becomes kind of Haiti, then they don't feel bad.

Ugly and dumb people don't want anything other than the end of quality people.

THATS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!

At what point does feeling happy become white supremacy?

having pride in one's identity is quite natural though, and is a good thing.

Have pride in yourself, not the vague concept of a "white race". Remember, Albanians, Turks, Arabs, and Romanians are also considered "white race" according to the US census. Fuck that.

your race and ethnic group are part of yourself. if someone is albanian, why not be proud of that? that is part of who they are.

even if you live in the third world, you can at least lay the claim that you live where your ancestors lived, spoke their language and practiced their customs.

>Tourist sand tunnel turns tragic
Oh no. I can't click that I don't want to know.

fuck off leaf

white identity is the only way to combat the insanity of the left.

we didn't want it to be this way, but they gave us no choice.