Why do people still post boomer reddit memes like "epic mutt face"?

why do people still post boomer reddit memes like "epic mutt face"?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/comments/7t4zrn/how_reddit_white_supremecists_actually_look/
twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/956995436744601601
oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153629890/#q153634089
siegeculture.com/american-futurism-workshop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DIGITS

ur mom u fucken nerd

Its from /lit/ newfag.

bacause t_d hates it

t. El atrocidad de las americas

you have to go back

>1 post by this id

SAGE

t. El ogro satanico de las profundezas

You're only mad because you're no more than 21% white.

I am a boomer here and I don't know what those ugly face cartoons mean, but you guys need to stop blaming us for everything. We just tried to live and do the best we could in the time we were placed in, just like you young folks are doing now.

>t. taco taco burrito enchilada taco taco

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

La cretura!

>We just tried to live and do the best we could
>votes for the 1965 act turning us into Brazil
gee thanks asshole

>Ignore that America's demographics are concentrated in certain areas and that the demographics of a given city or state swing wildly as you go from one to another
>Pretend that the average American is a mutt instead
>Ignore that you're important refugees by the literal boatload and your country will be less white within the generation

More or less the issue in a nutshell, it's damage control.

kek

As an american, I actually kind of like mutt memes. Lots of real creative, high energy!

>reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/comments/7t4zrn/how_reddit_white_supremecists_actually_look/
This.

1/4

2/4
The link he posted leads to here:
twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/956995436744601601

3/4

4/4

>losing to losers

The drawfags have been knocking it out of the park with the Amerimutts, though. No other meme on the meme market has as much creativity behind it right now as the Amerimutt. I admire that at least. I always wished I could be a drawfag but my brain can't do it.

A literal nigger speaking! Shutup Tyrone!

I hate reddit with a burning passion.

>spics depicted favorably by the memes despite being the spitting image of most of the mutt faces
>implicit denial or understatement of JQ (i.e. shuffling the blame from jews to americans for any problems affecting europe)
>never used to mock immigrants (which is extremely ironic considering the resemblance of mutt faces to beaners)
>mutt faces always juxtaposed with white nationalist/natsoc talking points and never with leftist or civnat ideas (yes four or five exist which mock civnats but they're a drop in the bucket compared to the former)
>no real arguments presented in the memes or by the posters
>used as an automatic response any time an American ever disagrees about anything
>often supplemented with infamous Bruce Gilden photoshoot should the muttposter ever feel like posting "proof" or some other kind of cherrypicking
>countries such as mexico and brazil are given carte blanche to join in on the posting despite being far more mixed (euro muttposters may even say without a shred of irony that these countries are whiter than the USA)
>muttposters will often ENCOURAGE mixing to American posters on the grounds that "you are already mixed" or that it would somehow relieve Europe of any and all demographic problems (with all the immense mental gymnastics such an idea implies)

t. Los Ombre de Yankita

reddit needs to stop appropriating our memes

>automatic knee-jerk response in place of an argument

>getting this shittershattered by Sup Forums

If you don't want the world to know the results of your internal government censuses, then stop sharing the results of the constitutionally-mandated censuses that have exposed your dark roots.

btw, the race portion of those censuses is self-reported.
So 56% is probably extremely generous since spics and arabs claim whiteness the moment they notice they're a shade lighter then somebody else, same with lots of other half-breeds, quadroons, octoroons ect, and don't forget our insane slanted friends who inexplicably consider themselves to be white sometimes.

Mexicans are brown, not "mutts". Stormweenies complain about that all the time, but it's now convenient for you to claim mexicans have enough European DNA to produce funny looking people, lmao.

Stay mad stormfag

Because it's funny.

> Mexicans are brown, not "mutts".
No you're half white half aztec.
That makes you an entire race of mutts.
So yea.

No, we're all brown shitskins, nonwhites, we can't be 'mutts', because there's not European blood in us, we're all short, fat, brown people.

Don't change the narrative just because it's convenient, dishonest stormweenie. I spend at least a couple of hours a week in this board and not a session goes by without me encountering stormniggers calling us brown natives, so pick one meme and stick to it, lying subhuman.

>Mexicans are brown, not "mutts".

Those two are the same thing, spain fucked a lot of native women and that make us

>Stormweenies
>a term invented by notorious leftist tranny Sequoia McDowell and frequently used by posters from leftypol and leftist subreddits such as "behold the master race"

none of the mexicolas i've seen look like that. Even if they did they probably have that shitty nigger rip off accent.

That's not true, all the people in the country are brown, short, fat, and particularly ugly, mexicans can't be mutts because as stormnigger hypotheses accurately explain, the only genes that make people look attractive are white genes, and since mexicans are ugly, as our stormnigger hypotheses also postulate, we cannot have any white genes.

Maybe you need need to lay off the kike kool aid and lurk moar faggot newfag

don't know nuffin 'bout dat.
noice shoop jim.
not.

Hey Pedro, please keep your retarded step son and the drugs he brings off my lawn, thank you.

>backing a nonsensical assertion with a fictitious strawman based on a monumental incomprehension of white nationalist arguments

You don't suppose I care about your fragile verbal sensibilities, do you?

Why would I? If mexican illegals and traffickers bring drugs into your country, it's because you're demanding them, same goes for illegal labor and all the jobs you give to illegals left and right.

>stormniggers
>acknowledging responsibility instead of blaming 'le browns'
Pick one

>there's not European blood in us

But, we all have European blood to some extend (or black), latino america is composed of mixed people that is why full blood natives are kind of rare.

Well, you are not wrong about the fat part, Mexico is up there on obesity rates with USA

oecd.org/els/health-systems/Obesity-Update-2017.pdf

Sorry i swear not all of mexican are like him, usually there are not that autistic.

Denial:the post

Why would a board that is pro-NatSoc not post anti-american memes?

mr soros has been very explicit. Failure to meet my muttposting quota will result in termination.

>because you're demanding them

I'm not, my traitor countrymen are! don't worry traitors get the bullet too. "Alongside your retarded step son

Americans are not actually welcome on this board, you're just (barely) tolerated

fuck you nigger pickleriiiick is /ourmeme/

Beacuse its the internet welcome to the home of stupidity

Go back to Sup Forums fucktard.

Amerimutt memes have been around for ages, Europe has been mocking you mongrels for quite some time now. Don't pretend like this is some new thing.

OOGA BOOGA

>avoiding arguments because you can't understand the words your opponent is using

>citing quotations leftists and jews use to "prove" that hitler wanted to destroy america and that the war was justified

>it's a strawman coz I say so!
Nevermind the fact that this consensus is spammed by stormniggers every time the topic of genetics and Mexicans comes up.

>it ain't muh fault even tho I live in this country
I don't send illegals to america, yet, here you are demanding that I keep mexicans out of your country.

Stormnigger logic

>burger using a fascist flag

ultimate cringe, not a single fascist leader had anything positive to say about you mongrels

>the fact that this consensus is spammed by stormniggers
>fact
>consensus

>fascist flag
You may need glasses.

>no es culpa mía aunque viva en este país

kek, on second thought forget that, I see it's actually the sandnigger flag, my mistake my mongrel friend, I understand that you do consider Arabs and North Africans to be white though

>nazi education

Rockwell, Luther Pierce, and James Mason "the most recent champions of our struggle" are all Americans, try again.

oh shit.

>make anime great again

he discovered our secret, our 'rosebud'

Which words did I not understand, memer? I only see a butthurtt accusation of me being from leftypol, reddit, or whatever because you got triggered by a word.

Are you ready to acknowledge that Mexicans are native brown people? Or will you pick the meme that we have significant European genes to effect our appearance? Which meme will you shill for the rest of the evening?

Yes, those are your own words. If you can't admit responsibility and you shift the blame to "jews and traitors", I guess I can lay back and do the same. Hypocrite much?

>That reaction pic
You just proved them right La Creatura

Here I totally misunderstood the flow chart.

all LARPing amerimutts and no european fascist mind took them seriously, you are nothing more than a satellite state of israel

>mexicans calling other people mexicans

I've been arguing with stormweenies on Sup Forums for quite a few years, and they have often expressed these ideas I've mentioned. Not gonna bother with collecting posts from archives just because you like to pretend there are no board-wide consensuses (or should I say, memes?) on this board.

>Sup Forums is one person

So you agree that the people fleeing your country are traitors who deserve to be gassed?
>you are nothing more than a satellite state of israel

Glad there's something we can agree on.

Good, then understand this is why nobody likes you amerimutts, you are and always have fought for the wrong side and the destruction of Europe, your country started as a rejection of Europe and everything else has followed naturally

They have to go back

>So you agree that the people fleeing your country are traitors who deserve to be gassed?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153629890/#q153634089

Stop posting your gore you disgusting Mutt

>Good, then understand this is why nobody likes you amerimutts, you are and always have fought for the wrong side and the destruction of Europe, your country started as a rejection of Europe and everything else has followed naturally

This is all true

Read this

siegeculture.com/american-futurism-workshop/

everyone from t_d and ptg deserves to be gassed

>Sup Forums isn't "one person" (e.g. an uniform set of ideas)
>Sup Forums is always right
Really makes ya think doesn't it?

They are good soldiers of aztlan, and they have my blessing to stay there and fight to recover Mexican territory.

If migrating into a foreign country, provoking a war because you did not follow the mexican constitution, and winning said war only to steal territory from mexico is "fair" according to people like you, then it is also fair if Mexican illegal immigrants take back the territory as they are currently doing now.

120 million mexicans are not interested in going to your shithole, maybe couple of thousands, but it is minuscule, so no we don´t like you or your country mutt.

>triggered by gore
Dead giveaway of an outsider.

>Sup Forums is always right
Who are you quoting?

>La Luz Extinguido
every fucking time

Just about the entirety of Sup Forums, a meme flag like you ought to be aware of the prevalence of these truth-memes.

>minuscule

>They are good soldiers of aztlan, and they have my blessing to stay there and fight to recover Mexican territory

Thank you for admitting that mass immigration is the action of the ENEMY, glad you aren't even trying to hide it, makes things easier.

>steal territory
>call them enemies when they take back the land you stole
Good ol' stormweenie cognitive dissonance

Let's really get things going here.

What do you two think of each other?

lol

>steal territory
>call them enemies when they take back the land you stole

See! Germany wasn't the enemy of Poland in WW2! they were just taking back stolen territory, i have no idea why Poles even tried to stop them!

I support ethno-nationalism and desu, I'd support Mexico taking back its territory

it is your fault that white mutts are not making new babies. why? because all of you are useless pieces of shit that play vidya and are wasting your time fapping to loli and furry sex. and let your women get fucked by niggers.

>win territory in a war
>stole it
Mexican education