Is this the most American thing in the world?

Is this the most American thing in the world?

Quite possibly, yes.

Because it preys on everyone's weakness

the food is weaponized by the global elite to kill off low iq eaters

No smoking a cigar while having unprotected sex and firing an AR15 is the most American thing in the world.

Taco bell will make you fat and die

i am about to go get some, what should i get?

As a business model, yes. They revolutionized fast food. Then, Ray Kroc bought it out, and conspired with Jew suppliers to lower the quality, decrease overhead, sucker goyim into franchises, and take over the world.

At its core, it's 100% American.

And when I say revolutionized, it was about the business model of an assembly line based restaurant that could serve customers in record breaking time.

No. Shit beer is.

most american is chanting USA while shooting an AR-15 on the back of your star spangled pickup while cheering on a president while they invade another country

AMERICA FUCK YEA!

Nope, we didn't invent beer, but we invented the assembly line.

No. BBQ and steak houses are

apparently we invented poor reading comprehension

This has to be up there

It is. There's really no refuting it.

Only if you eat it in your bed at night, like Trump.

the most american thing in the world is an american flag made in china

Mutilating their kids.

That's absolutely right. In the back of the Anti-Semetic Henry Ford's pickup. With our American AR-15's designed by Eugene Stoner. Chambered in the American .223 Remington or 5.56 NATO which is the official small arms round of allied countries. We invented .308 Winchester, 30-06, .45ACP. We had the first widely adopted semi automatic rifle on the battlefield. The best technology. The best military. Without NATO, your country wouldn't stand a chance in a military conflict. Commiefornia likely has a larger GDP than your entire country. I'm sorry that you're jealous, but we're better than you are.

t. American Patriot.

potato chips on a burger? that looks good as fuck

Our embassy?