Www.motorsport.com/f1/news/formula-1-to-drop-grid-girls-for-2018

www.motorsport.com/f1/news/formula-1-to-drop-grid-girls-for-2018

Ugly, jealous feminist strike once again against pretty women. Hundreds of women lose their job and chance to be seen globally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZb2oFQ3EsI
motorsport.com/f1/news/formula-1-to-drop-grid-girls-for-2018-1000912/
archive.is/Tu2Em
twitter.com/nico__mana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do like the nips, put anime holograms or something until cyborgs can fill the gap.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZb2oFQ3EsI

As if we needed another reason to not watch a nigger win.

bad link but it's real
motorsport.com/f1/news/formula-1-to-drop-grid-girls-for-2018-1000912/
archive.is/Tu2Em

No more race queens? Motherfuckers!!

Don't give a shit honestly. They have to get real jobs now.

why does this make me cringe so much

wtf

Lust is a sin. They were tempting men to sin with their bodies, not to mention it's not dignified to show off your body for money.

asian grid girls are best grid girls

>no Asian gf
welp, guess I have top destroy everything

>Not have a Denso model g/f

So feminists have chosen to reduce the amount of women employed in motorsport?

And here I thought there was some ideas about wanting women to be more visible in male dominated areas and "her body her choice".

Why do you hate women, user?

And pussy men bow down to the wishes of the feminists. Jesus Christ, men are embarrassing

They are not showing off their bodies for money. They representatives of the race team sponsors are very knowledgeable about the sponsor's product and cars.

>thinly disguised yellow fever thread

Im fine with this

The fuck did I just watch

>Ugly, jealous feminist strike once again against pretty women. Hundreds of women lose their job and chance to be seen globally.
I honestly think it's about time they started using attractive traps as trackside girls. This would help us all to overcome discrimination and give new opportunities for hot traps other than just selling sex on craigslist.

>coal burning thots lose their jobs
I see no problem with this

Wow that girl on the left is really pretty

>Wow that girl on the left is really pretty
They're all quite passing.

What? Shouldn't this fucking board be against grid girls because it's degeneracy?

I swear you fucks have no real fucking rationale aside from "whatever I think the left is doing must be bad!".

Literally nigger gang-tier thinking.

>grid girls
>bad

kys, thei reinforce femininity and sexual dimorphism

I love them. I'm not a right-winged idiot though. But my comment is valid. This board SHOULD be against them if they were consistent with their values.

there is no inconsistency whatsoever

also
>pol is one person

>what is a consensus

Rarely exists aside from not wanting Clinton or Soros to succeed.

Because you're a reddit faggot. Contemplate suicide.

i gave up on F1 when they went to those lame green engines. but but but they will say they are faster. i don't care, they sound like crap.

They were breaking lap records last season. Lately, I've just been watching MotoGP for racing and only tune to F1 for the drama.

>averages every opinion from people with diverse yet internally consistent opinions
>surprised when the resulting set of average opinions isn't consistent

56% intelligence, everyone.

>leaf
disregarded

LMAO this is hilarious, feminists think they're helping women but all these girls that lost their easy jobs most likely hate them. All they do is stand around in pretty clothes for a couple hours and take a fat paycheck home, now they lost that. Good riddance fat cunts.

>Wow that girl on the left is really pretty

Girl

The Japs censored the humping. There was no genitalia showing. The absolute madmen. Also saved.

Motogp and WSBK are the fucking best.

Mana isn't an F1 grid girl, Toyota isn't in F1

do you unironically know her name?

twitter.com/nico__mana

Her type was German Übermensch race car drivers.

>against pretty women
Surely pic unrelated

/f1/ keeps me well updated

You dont support this? How retrograde.

I thought he said boys didn't wear dresses. Did swing back hard after all those libshit complaints?

When will it be legal to hunt down and apprehend feminists? I want their reign of terror to end!

I believe he was referring to his nephew and this photo when he made the comment, so no, but I wont miss a chance to shit on him all the same hes a god tier bell end.

They're fucking useless anyway, maybe they'll consider being wives/mothers rather than being an eye candy prostitute. Fuck them. There's enough places where you can see hot women, why should they make money cus "wow cute!!"

Motorsport, yeah, put that thing in sports (skrrt, skrrt)
Shawty bad (bad), pop her like a cork (pop it)
You a dork, never been a sport (dork, yeah)
Pull up (woo, woo), jumpin' out the court (court, jump)
Cotton candy (drink), my cup tastes like the fair (cotton)
Straight up there (where?) we didn't take the stairs (where?)
Faced my fears (fears), gave my mama tears (mama)
Shiftin' gears (shift), on the Nawf, get serious (serious)

The one on the right actually looks pretty for an ugly dog.

I could easily endure 24 hours with only one of them,with the 3,absolutely no problem

implying those women are pretty

>get in, there's no time to explain

Mana has a scary look in her eye sometimes but she is pretty

moar

do they actualy work or is this just a photo-op?