Why do female sexual predators receive little to no legal punishment?

Why do female sexual predators receive little to no legal punishment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know why

Oh that poor abused child, so terrible :(

Remember, it's only a crime if the criminal is ugly

well, there really is no such thing as a female sexual predator, at least for me. i can't get sexually abused or rape from a female because i always down to fuck.

vagina privilege

unless she sticks a big black dildo up your asshole and leaves that shit bloody.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc

Lol this.

uh, you're a fucking man? you can overpower a female and shove it in her ass instead. like i said, there's no such thing as female sexual abuse.

Proof that women just want Bill Gates for his money ever since he was a child. baka thots

is that a 1980's demi moore?

yee

niiiccce.

would you agree that some women are that way, but still like the attention they get from screaming it?

Cuz that shits fuckin hot, fag

who is the kid she is kissing?
and who is that other womman the camera panned to?

Nice!

I don't think you understand, you don't get to put anything inside anyone when you are being raped.

i would be pretty wary about some random hottie trying to kiss me. im paranoid about std's man. i dont want to catch no mouth herpes.

cuz its hot

1. Demi Moore was 19 and that kid was 15 at the time this was filmed, it's really not THAT big of a deal

2. There's a big difference between molestation and having sex. If an older female molests an underage boy, put her in prison. If an older female allows an underage male to fuck her, God bless her.

Fuck I hate webm it doesn't play on my iPad!!

the kids some child actor who ended up doing nothing, I think he's like 40+ or something now and bald

Kid didn't know he peaked at 13

I think the other girls his mom singing Over the Rainbow

NICE

Because we put roasties on a pedestal, just look at this thread

this

nigger

no u

Jews

These sort of posts need to get users banned, they're cheap shitty and degrade the site

wow she was hot in the 80's

Because we live in a fucked up feminized society where women get to pick and choose who they want to have sex with, all males want to fuck and are entitled to it by birth right, women are mean to submit and not resist our advances, only post pubescent girls are to be fucked as only their vaginas are capable of taking cock harmlessly, so like 14-16 and up depending on the individual, boys can fuck very early on so it's good for a 10 year old to get pussy

Nice posters fuck off and stop making the 99% of guys who never got to /ss/ feel bad

le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le le

Imagine Trigglypuff jumpin' on you and then question the "Women can't rape" shit.

>iPad
He fell for the meme.

>that split second after the last kiss when she looks at the camera

she was really into it

Nice...
Nice