Is Mel about to red pill the world?

What could this sequel be about other than naming the Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2018/01/30/passion-of-the-christ-sequel-t/
youtube.com/watch?v=sZA2gbUz77U
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E&ved=0ahUKEwjF1ZSK4oPZAhVIS60KHb_RC5IQwqsBCDQwAQ&usg=AOvVaw3m3N_xM6nkieQZrFNA9HLJ
youtu.be/AZ_Lvf5Ic7A?t=2m47s
huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-passion-of-christ-actor-sequel-biggest-film-history_us_5a71d444e4b0be822ba24567
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews were so pissed at the first movie because after it more people than ever thought that Jews killed Jesus.

If they only knew

Jews literally did kill jesus. You would have to be Jewish to even try to deny that

FUCKING HELL IS THIS REAL? SOMEONE HAVE THAT SCREENCAP OF THE user WHO SAID HE WAS WORKING WITH MEL AND HE WAS GOING TO RELEASE A SEQUEL TO THE PASSION OF CHRIST AND THAT IT WOULD BE A REDPILL ON JEWS? (among other shit) fuck me first "larp post" Ive ever seen proof of not being a larp 100%

>Jews literally did kill jesus. You would have to be Jewish to even try to deny that
It's not about denying it, it's about people possessing that knowledge in the first place.

The jews did kill jesus holy shit user

see

holohoax

I hope the jewish children are in this one too

yes, the passion of the christ movie showed the jews inherent nature to lash the fuck out of any christian and sodomize them to death.
it is deep rooted in them, that evil.
an invention of the jewish theater.
the blood sports.

>"His blood be on us, and on our children"

Fucking Gibson is out of fucks to give.

It already ruined his career once so I guess it's ok.

I would actually go to a movie theater after 15 years.

>It already ruined his career once so I guess it's ok.
Thats true, Mexibro. He was outstanding in The Thin Red Line though. Watch it if you haven't.

Mel has been on a role lately. Dude singlehandedly took on the Jew and came back better than ever. Can wait to see it.

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

>more people than ever thought that Jews killed Jesus.
Impling they didn't...

No. No implication. It's just that people didn't even think about it.

>The Passion of the Christ: Part Deux: The Reckoning: Chapter One

Will Hitler be in this one?

growing up as a catholic, it was strange to me that so many people were surprised to realise this, I thought it was common knowledge - the entire deal with barabas

I don't know. I think it might get pretty spiritual and start showing Revelations. But who knows?

The third book in the trilogy is the Quran... GET HYPE.

Salon is concernded that the movie might be white supremophile - i like

salon.com/2018/01/30/passion-of-the-christ-sequel-t/

based apostle paul will be cured of his kikeness and piss off all the heebs

>Film opens, 2023 (7)
>A board room full of Jewish bankers schemes over how to fuck over their customers next.
>Every single one is hunched over like a goblin, staring down their hooked noses at revenue charts
>The glass ceiling breaks
>In bursts Jim Caviezel, who has been chewing roids for the past few months and is bigger than Schwarzenegger in his prime.
>Runs around the room snapping necks and backs.
>Partway through, wetback and negro bodyguards burst in and try to gun him down.
>Rays of sun burst through the open ceiling and burn them to a crisp
>Grabs the head jew, the one with the largest nose
>Crucifies him across the company logo, strung up with whiteboard markers
>Jim takes a dreidel out from the crucified jews jacket pocket and sticks it into his greasy forehead
>Fade to black, directed by Mel Gibson
>Movie begins.

bump 4 mel

Redpill me on Passion of the Christ.

I may watch it this Holy Week

I cried so hard from the first passion of the christ, saw it at home with dvd. I’d be afraid to watch it in theatres.

>it was this moment, he knew he had to finish the film.

If you are a true Christian you will cry.

I'm Roman Catholic, like most flipfags. Will this change anything?

Two hours of Roman soldiers torturing Jesus

Now that you mention it, I remember having read EXACTLY that: that Mel Gibson was making a sequel to the Passion that would infuriate the kikes

I’m catholic as well, so. Though I don’t think anything is in it that is controversial across different christian groups?

They can make a movie on 6 million being killed but we cant make a movie on 1 being killed. Hm.

Can't wait

#metoo

Such a great movie.

>I'll be back
Jesus is sent back in time to protect John Connor from the machines.

A sequel to this movie has been a meme since the early 2000s user, vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=sZA2gbUz77U

Any kind of father-son tragedy movie usually gets me emotional and technically speaking its the ultimate father-son movie.

serious question
how do you make a sequel to the passion of the Christ?
I never saw the first one but isn't he dead and already came back and then gone again again by the end?
that's what happens in the book

I assume its the story of the apostles after the crucifixion, spreading the story of christ, maybe having visions of christ/god.

yesssssss please
we literally wuz king of kingz n sheet

Harrowing of Hell

It can be hard to watch. My mom makes us watch it every Good Friday. Mel did a great job though.

This too yes

It had other info I want to see in case it is relevent.
Your meme flag makes it hard to take you seriously.

SECOND COMING OF CHRIST

IN 3D THIS SUMMER

>Your meme flag makes it hard to take you seriously
>implying an American flag is worth taking seriously
Calm down user, it's just a flag.

Fool the body of christ is offered up in 2D bread form. God knows 2D>3D, of course.

How the fuck do you make a part 2? Is this supposed to be some events that occurred within the life of Jesus that the first film didn't cover?

Author: Rachel Leah.

Always

people that think the information is relevant are LARPing. He's been dead 2000 years now lmao kys

Why do I get the feeling it's going to be an apology sequel?

Jesus has to withstand Satan’s torture and temptation in hell.

Also likely more story on the apostles after Jesus’ crucifixion.

I can't wait.
Resurrection of the Christ is going to be absolutely beautiful.

How will it be an apology? I’m sure some jews will be depicted converting to christianity, but is that considered apology?

For me it's motives of sacrifice and devotion. Especially "dog-loyalty" movies get me.

Um doesn't Passion pretty much only focus on the last hours of Jesus's life?

> kike detected or insectoid chink hence the flag.

i haven't bought a movie ticket or given a dime to hollywood in AT LEAST 10 years. if this is real i'll buy 5 tickets just to spite the kikes.

the jews blacklisted mel because of the first one, he paid for it himself and made 500 million, why would he apologize?

First thing i checked :)

Jesus is back baby

This too but dogs are sorta pseudo-sons also.

jesus came first as the lamb

he will return as the lion

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E&ved=0ahUKEwjF1ZSK4oPZAhVIS60KHb_RC5IQwqsBCDQwAQ&usg=AOvVaw3m3N_xM6nkieQZrFNA9HLJ

Let he who is without pee pee cast the first poo poo.

>Mel Gibson
>apologizing for anything
It'll be about Christ spending his 3 days in hell, and the events proceeding His resurrection.
It's literally about the birth of Christianity.
It's not an apology.

Best comedy I have ever seen

He came back user.

Jesus is coming back to a cinema near you. Make a place on your calendar even if you have to clear your gay sex orgies for the entire day.

I'm excited for it. I think the time is right for this portion of the story to be told, and Mel did an excellent job last time around. I'm one of those faggots who cried (manly tears) when I saw it opening night. And yes, there actually were people passing out. My showing had to be paused to allow a paramedic to cart some woman out.

Hopefully some apocalyptic Revalations stuff

Jews killed Jesus...it us in the bible

Holy shit, user. Go to church and read the gospels.
After Jesus is resurrected, the apostles go into hiding and are afraid for their lives, not only does Jesus find them and show that he has risen, he is with them for a short while until the assumption into heaven. Then the apostles are given the power of the Holy spirit and go out preaching and performing miracles as Jesus did.

Read Acts of the Apostles in the new testament.

Many of them were caught and executed in very horrendous ways, but what results is the birth of the Catholic church with Peter as the first pope.

>A SEQUEL TO THE PASSION OF CHRIST

Mohammed?

Mel said Resurrection would cover the three days before Christ's resurrection, and that some of the film would take place in Hell.
So, basically we'll catch a glimpse of that.

see

That's a bingo.

There's nothing redpilled about believing in fiction. The redpill is in the practice, doesn't matter what words you use to describe right and wrong, it's inherently there

how come Jewsus didn't look like this in PotC?

I'm really curious to see how he'll portray Hell

A combination Dante's inferno and paradise lost hopefully
Mel is a patrician

I cried :(

Don't get your hopes up

To be brutally honest it's a bit overacted. But that's because it was originally going to be released in a dead language with no subtitles, so they had to convey everything through overacting. Once they put the subtitles in it became a bit over the top.

He's shown Hell in Passion, albeit extremely briefly.
youtu.be/AZ_Lvf5Ic7A?t=2m47s

>But some Jewish and interfaith groups protested how the film portrayed Jews as being responsible for Jesus’ death. The Anti-Defamation League expressed concerns that the film could fuel anti-Semitism.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-passion-of-christ-actor-sequel-biggest-film-history_us_5a71d444e4b0be822ba24567

The left is shitting bricks :)

If anyone can portray an afterlife worse than the world we're living, it's Mel. The man is a cinematic legend, and one of the only redpilled, genuine men in the entertainment industry. Once it comes out, I'm taking the misses and all four kids to watch it.

Absolute holiest timeline.

>The movie is based on Acts
>yfw St Stephen's speech
>yfw St Paul's address to the synagogue
>yfw St Peter BTFOs the sanhedrin
>yfw Jews and commies going full blue-screen mode irl

It's going to be great.

>Don't get your hopes up

I'd love a Mel Gibson movie about Mohammed and so would you. It would cause riots and murders and the liberal establishment would tear their hair and clothes in the public square.

God bless this man

Because Mel doesn’t fall for Jewish propaganda

He was in Person of Interest. That was a good show.