Sup Forums honest opinion on Japan?

dey know de wae

that better have futanari in it

greatest ally

Tough people to work with but the end product is usually worth the extra headaches
The inevitable Engrish on even the most standardized machines always brings a smile to my face

They test products intended for westerners here first

They invest a lot in this shithole even though they rarely get anything out of it

I've been seeing more of their brands pop-up here. Even their supposed "cheap variety store" products are several fold superior in quality to Chinese imports

Anime is genuinely entertaining. Things like genres like space Opera, fantasy, and isekai are best portrayed in anime in my opinion.

That doujinshi is borderline vanilla.

Degenerate paganists

Japan is alright. I give it a 7/10.

I hope they stay Japanese

t.mad christian that couldn't corrupt the japanese with jewish filth

Japan is 1000% more red pilled than the U.S. could ever be. However, you will never hear a Japanese person admit it. This is because of the concepts of Tatemae and Honne. That is the way things appear to be, and the way things are. The way things appear to be is that they are polite, humble, and welcoming. The way things really are is that they are happily racist and xenophobic who would be content as clams reducing Korea to vassal state status (Hence why Abe keeps pushing for stronger action on Korea) and to make China its' bitch.

I lived in Japan for 3 years. As a white dude I experienced some serious racism that honestly makes American racism seem like playground bullying.

Still fucking love that place though. 10/10 would go back.

No futa, lots of NTR

Pros
>redpilled AF
>cute things are cute

Cons
>eternally bug men
>banter not allowed

They do AFAIK, Big time

They were always so ahead of us.

It has only more recently started to happen here.

that manga was fucking retarted?
whats the fucking point of building the harem for the shota to next just get fucked by a bunch of niggers

That they discarded a failed relationship and jumped to better ones.
They love the new guys using sexual compatibility as the base.
Also they ain't niggas they all japanese user.

Everything is going well in Japan now.
Thanks Abe.

Kek

What's on the pipeline flip?

Even the body pillow is disgusted.

kek
>send help

Humans repressed by culture, like squeezing a bag filled with water, springing a leak (pedophilia, cuckoldry, degeneracy [i'm surprised there isn't more mental illness]) is inevitable.

Japan is shit. I would rather live in a shithole than Japan. The people work their asses off and achive nothing in life. Their culture has no sense of individualism. They are turbo-collectivists.

>tfw Logan Paul made Japs hate white people

japs should love japs
it's you who are cofused

>ntr
>futa
kill yourselves faggots

nothing makes me more angry than seeing niggers in doujins/hentai. Stupid fucking Jap cucks, I already see enough niggers in real life, I use 2d to try and escape from it. Is anything free from the negroid plague?

alright someone post a source for the OP already I'm getting impatient

The girls in this literally did nothing wrong.

How can you use a site this simple for so long, and yet not know how to use all of its features?

>Aesthetically inclined
>Great work ethic
>Not very creative, copy+pastes superior western works but loses much in translation
>Sensible but slow to make improvements
>Makes good cars