Alright Sup Forums! Which one of you was this?

And how do I join?

archive.is/LDhYt

propublica.org/article/california-murder-suspect-atomwaffen-division-extremist-hate-group

Dude kills a gay jew. Pretty based in my opinion. /ourguy/??

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were both ifunny people look it up

atomwaffen is satanic charles manson gay sex cult trash

why would you kill a gay jew?

This board is so cancerous. You do realize we are all kidding? This is satire

Even more so, killing a Jew because he is gay makes you a terrible person. Jews have done absolutely nothing wrong

Why wouldn't you kill a jew?

Ew, it's a cult?

Hes a fag too, he was afraid that his dead gay lover would tell everyone.

Yeah but what if that kike faggot tries to dick you.

Thanks for being the defender of your people, faggot

>Click here
You might be kidding, but this site is not satire in any way

>Dude kills a gay jew. Pretty based in my opinion.
Killing is based? So you want more killing in your life, hu?

You think you are based or understand what based is when you can't even grasp basic concept of reality?

Stop fooling yourself, nigger, you aren't based and you don't understand shit about what it means.

>kek flag

Anyone know what happened to ironmarch.org? Did it move or is it down for good?

discord gg/WcmPZy

add a .

Ignore shills.

>kill random guy
what was he hoping to accomplish?

I think they shut it down. Heard a rumor that they were bought out by richard spencer, which means IE has a problem with them discrediting altright. Seems likely enough

>random guy
>went to highschool with him
>gay
>jew
I am assuming he was of zionist type. Was visiting from commiefornia

Probably fucked him and felt guilty.

you're next queer

He was framed because (((THEY))) hate White Males

I heard that as well. Also heard that the guy who started IM was beaten to a pulp and told to shut it down. Honestly both sound possible.

Yeah, I haven't heard the beating rumor, but it's weird that they disappeared completely. Some fuckery is about

sodomites deserve death

>member of Nazi militia group that wants to overthrow the government and longknife anyone less far right than them
>cannot get away with a single murder
>recently lost several members after one of them converted to Islam, shot his former colleagues, and informed on the group to the FBI
Hmmmmmm.... It’s almost like Siegepillers are unstable and not very bright.

News flash, everyone: we’re not in a race war yet. You can live a happy, productive life and doing so helps the movement far more than LARPing and committing acts of violence.

Get a good job, make white children, strengthen white communities.

It seems more like a crime of passion. Usually when white males plan to do something like this they do it big: Paddock, McVeigh, Kaczynski etc. Just a young guy who overreacted to a homo trying to kiss him.

The problem with pretending to be retarded for lulz is that eventually you get overrun by genuine nazis who think they have found good company.

Just found an "atomwaffen" website but I'm not sure if it's actually them or its a website set up by the FBI or some shit to investigate them.

I can't believe reddit would do this

>le murder is based

One day you will have to grow up kid, but enjoy being an edgy fuck for now I guess.

Faggots should hang.