The people of Iran are protesting against Islamic rule. Why is the west ignoring them?

The people of Iran are protesting against Islamic rule. Why is the west ignoring them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UkuicjBhdH0?t=40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i was about to make a thread about this

fuck of dumpsteristanfag

sage and hide all shill treads

>people of Iran are protesting
Fuck off, kike shill!
The West will no longer kill your enemies off just to protect muhh israel.

The (((People of Iran))) want to drag us into another shitskin war. They can go fuck themselves. If they want change do it yourself.

Because this "protest" is funded by the USA just like the Syrian "rebels". They need an excuse to give them democracy, as usual.

The protests in Iran have largely died down you retard.

Why is jidf trying to hide the struggles of Iranians against Islam? What are you kikes trying to hide? Israel is already allied with Saudis. Why does it want iran to remain a theocracy?

haven't the protests pretty much stopped?

They haven't. Western media coverage has.

proofs? i haven't heard /sg/ say anything about it for weeks

>Why is jidf trying to hide the struggles of Iranians
Fucking lol!
>accusing people of JIDF while being this obviously JIDF
SAGE

Translations of this thread:
REEEEE why are white goyims not bombing the nr1 threat to israel!!!REEEEEEE!

Wait are you retarded? Supporting Iranians sound like bombing them to you?

Next time use VPN of another country. Its 4 AM here in holland so its too obvious youre posting from israel with a VPN.

Israel wants white goyim to expend blood and treasure to kill its enemy Iran!
SAGE

But Saudis are our allies and even they agree with Bibi when it comes to Iran. Trump does too. Recognizing Jerusalem while the entire planet is against it. You guys support Trump right? He even ignored that Iran delivered on its part of the deal and still expanded the sanctions.

Why are jews like this?
Always spreading death and stealing the gold of countries.
> Ukraine
>Libia
>Iraq
The jew truly has no conscience beyond "muh shekels".

Why do you act like you are not already on our team? You are part of NATO, Amsterdam has gigantic Jewish lobby, you support Trump and his children converted and became Jews, he has done more for Israel than Obama has done in 8 years combined.

The Jews nor the CIA has paid me yet to help get involved so I'm being passive until I get new orders to join them. Also, this happens every few years over there, but the youth really does love western shit, until the get older. The people in charge are just better start letting the youth vent until the grow a little older, have a kid, and start to get too caught up in life to care about the leadership.

because it's not in the best interest of the west to recognize that the Iranan people are just that, people. Not to mention muh (((israel))) needs a boogyman in the region to keep extorting us for 3 billion a year.

The previous protests were between two political parties of the same system. New protests are against Islam and the entire theocratic system

>cuz muh religion of peace

They're not though, they're protesting their government wasting money funding violent rebellions and entire other nations abroad rather than spending it on their own people, which for obvious reasons American leaders don't want to point out to their tax cattle goyim.

When Trump started bashing Iran last night, I stopped watching.

She's pretty but those things with be dusting the floor when she's 60

They are literally burning mosques and chanting anti Islamic shit.

Why because he's Israel's best ally?

Because more Muslims want violent suppressive regimes than liberty. Bigger group to pander to.

>Why is the west ignoring them?
They're not... In fact, they are giving Iran too much attention because they want to (((intervene))).

Stop using my flag, you cunt.
Fly the israeli flag.
sage

Who cares pedo. Kys

Why do you not answer any of the questions. How do you faggets support someone who supports Israel above all (Trump, geert wilders, etc) but act like you are not on our side.
Why do you LARP as nazis when you support supporters of Israel

Ignoring them?
Fucking idiot, we're paying them.

The west is totally under jewish control in case you haven't noticed
Why would they want to make Iran looks nice when its their next target ?

>He thinks Sup Forums still supports greet.
We lavendel rennaisaince now, nieuwflikker

Fvd may be a bigger Israel supporter than geert

OP = VPN fag
Jews used to use the media to shill us into a pro-israel war. Now nobody believes the media so jews have to shill on forums and blogs.

Imagine having to shill a war on Sup Forums to prevent your country from getting destroyed by iran.

Kill all muslims
THEN the jews, in that order.

there aren't 1.3 billion jews itching to suicide bomb us when the moment is right.

What're you talking about you kike

Literally everyone can't shut the fuck up about these Jew paid protests

Saudis and uae are the allies of Israel and usa

Pretty much.

>t. Abu Bakr

>muslims foist, then jews
No, you kill the head of the snake, not its tail.

>Saudis
Who were the perpetrators of 9/11. 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi.

Who the fuck cares? They're only our allies because of our corrupt elites and because we're seldom allowed to drill for oil in our own hemisphere because roasties and soyboys.

no the jews wanted coverage of iran chimping out. they arent doing it because the saudis who were bankrolling this shit lost a tanker. they are having to decrease production because they cant sell as much and the only hope they have is that it increases the price of oil by a wide margin which it hasnt so much as of yet

you see if the saudis cant pay for the protesting and for people to risk their lives filming it (that includes people who live there uploading shit from their phone because that can be enough to land you in prison) then it all collapses

Because if we back another toppling, all the good Persians will stay and the Arab mutts will end up fucking their way across Europe like the horde of civil war rapugess.

Israel doesn't have formal relations with either of those countries, it does have the exact same enemies, and we hate the same people too.

right, the saudi people are fucking garbage.
but their government is friendly and allows trade while actively belittling iran.
so that's pretty cool.

What Arabs you mongoloid

Yes, let's meddle in the middle-east again, it's all gone so well for Isra... I mean the west when we did that.

>arabs did 9/11
>flag

Fuck off, Schlomo.

>saudi people are fucking garbage.
Yes.
>their government is friendly
You going to forgive them for 9/11's victims because they allow trade? You really are a kike in spirit. It always comes down to gibs with Amerimongrels.
>belittling iran
It's USA that deserves to be belittled for supporting ISIS against Assad. USA is responsible for Migrant Crisis.

Moar Iranian qts!

>muslims protesting against islam
this is just taco-yah with more steps, let's glass this bazaar.

Because they're ignoring my protesting against Politically Correct rule.

>qts!
"Look, Mum, I can meme!"

>no immediate replies
welp. that was a quick hide.

Ahmed, you're trying too hard and it's showing.
>It's USA that deserves to be belittled for supporting ISIS against Assad. USA is responsible for Migrant Crisis.

France lead the charge in libya, which caused the migrant crisis. we did back them, but we definitely didn't lead the charge.
>You going to forgive them for 9/11's victims because they allow trade? You really are a kike in spirit. It always comes down to gibs with Amerimongrels.

no one's forgiving anyone for anything, they're the best bet in an extremely bad situation, we need to pick friends in the middle east, the saudi's, kurds and jews are the least bad.

>welp
See And kill yourself.

lol. tell that to all the coward refugees from the middle east. they need to go back and die for their country. like stop relying on the white man to do everything for you. for fucks sake. even the iraqis. look at them. throwing their guns down to the dirt and running away from the enemy.

>k*rds
retard kike puppet

Excuse me. Arab and Turk rape babies who have browned much of the Persian blood out.

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER
That the SHIA SAFAVID EMPIRE OF IRAN was allied with Christian Europe against the Sunni Ottoman Empire.
They are more tolerant to Christians because they believe in the 12 pillars of Islam, and Shiachads hate Sunnifags.
The Safavid Empire was also a White Muslim Empire (like the Ottomans).
The founding father was Shah Ismail l of Iran, it's capital was in Azerbaijan.
Pic related is how he looked like.
It existed from 1500's-1800's
There were 4 major powers at the time.
Christian Europe, Ottoman Empire, Safavid Empire, and The Mughal Empire of India.
Anyways, the Safavids had large Christian populations that they treated very good, to the point of allowing them to own pig farms because Christians love bacon.
youtu.be/UkuicjBhdH0?t=40s

Nice meme. I find it hilarious that mongrel mutts like yourself can't believe that not all counties are mixed like yours

because "they" are hypocrites

OH MY GOSH!

THEY ALLOWED CHRISTIANS TO RAISE PIGS ON THEIR OWN PLANET!?

WHAT SAINTS!

#notallmuslims

Shia have always fucking hated mainstream Islam too, because they consider it a foreign (Arabic) religion.

You know about E Michael Jones, you newfag? He's the best Christian atm and he's constantly welcomed to Iran while he's shunned in europe and USA

When are you going to die for Israel? I honestly would be 100% okay with faggots like you hitting the bucket.

Sunni lies honestly

dude
shia is islam is arabic
wtf you on about

our elites are corrupt as all hell

Holy fuck you are brain dead

> koserhcuck maga pedes
fucking kys you damn faggot idiot

>Why is the west ignoring them?
Why do we always have to fix other people's problems?

You know who overthrew Iranian democracy? Operation Ajax

GIGANTIC PERSIAN TITTIES

There were no gassings and certainly not at auschwitz 1

This is why the Safavid Empire created it's own reformed form of Islam called Twelver Shia Islam, kinda how Catholic and Orthodox split due to different ways of interpreting the Quran.
To this day Sunni and Shia fight each other.
But there are sects in Sunni that are pro-Christian like the Alawites( assad is an alawite).

Because we know a Mossad operation when we see it.

hmm, using the generous estimates, 10k soldiers have "died for israel" (iraq and afgahn wars)
+4k because im sure you'll count 9/11 and all other terrorist deaths

that's out of 300,000,000 americans
so 300,000,000 americans, divided by 15,000 for the number that have died in the last 30 years.

I have a 1 in 21,428 chance of "dying for Israel" per 30 years. Assuming you don't count all cancers and diseases, which i realize you probably do.

it doesn't fit the leftist media narrative

I dated a Persian piece once upon a Time had an ass like a Kardashian...they're crazy as duck but the pussy is on point

The West isn't ignoring them. Donnie just namedropped yall in the State of the Union address yesterday

Iranian, not Persian. Iran is the original name, Persia is just what the west called them. Look up iran germany relations on wikipedia.

>shitholistan

Jesus Christ those milkjugs