There's currently a huge outbreak of intestinal parasites being spread in the gay community because they refuse to stop...

>There's currently a huge outbreak of intestinal parasites being spread in the gay community because they refuse to stop licking each others buttholes.

>You're homophobic if you tell them they won't get sick as often if they would stop sticking their tongue up somebody's ass and licking their shit.

I love this timeline so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rf0Lv3egcMc
youtu.be/TWXPxn_Mkns
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you get this eating your girlfriends ass?

well, I'm not sure if you can get it from sharing toilets but now I'm more afraid than ever of using public shitters

That is why eating ass is bad.

>Can you get this eating your girlfriends ass?
If your girlfriend has parasites, and you eat her shit, yeah you'll get parasites.

So they do in fact eat da poo poo

Three times?

>gays aren't degene-
Gas them.

So there is a shit eating parasite....that got a parasite from eating shit

Lowkey scat fetishists BTFO

just eat the clean asses of trusted people.

>oh look, where poop comes from
>think i'll lick it
i'll never understand you sodomites

Sodomites.

You can trust the people, but you can't trust their guts. All kinds of bacteria live there, eating ass is indirectly eating shit no matter how clean the ass is. You can still catch parasites.

EET DA POOPOO

sounds like a great way to lose weight

lies
gays are normal people and don't have any higher risk of disease than anyone else

DIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN DEY EAT DA POO POO!
youtube.com/watch?v=rf0Lv3egcMc

Based poo poo posters

Repeat after me brothers.

I'M THE LORD'S SERVANT AND THE SODOMITE SLAYER
>I'M THE LORD'S SERVANT AND THE SODOMITE SLAYER
I'M THE LORD'S SERVANT AND THE SODOMITE SLAYER
>I'M THE LORD'S SERVANT AND THE SODOMITE SLAYER

youtu.be/TWXPxn_Mkns

Damn, everything is bad for you these days.

Underrated

A problem that solves itself. Dead gays

LIKE ICE CREAM

God it’s so sad to see Gay people trying to explain to the world that they're normal and world and society construct is to blame for them not being accepted as a norm, and it gets worse, they surround them pseudoscience and false statistics, just so they don’t have to face reality and accept what they're doing to them self is wrong and not only damaging to themselves but others around them, But they will never accept reality because it means they have to change and most people fear change because it takes effort to reconstruct from the ground up, so they’ll stay like this screeching at the world “I’m just like you”

>tfw you are so nuts that the first 2 parasites weren't a hint

This makes no sense. The red bars are supposed to be 100%

discord gg/fhvrVnJ

add a .

>aids
>perforated colon
>rectal prolapse
>loss of bowel control
and now parasites
how many more signs to faggots need to show its not fucking natural.

ah there's our favorite degenerate propaganda minister

Okay it only counts the OTHER mental illnesses they have then.

Same sex attraction disorder, also known as "homosexuality", IS a mental disorder

Me on the right

Am I just being gay wrong?
I have never once in my life felt the urge to stick my tongue in someone's shithole.

WEEEE DO NAT WANT THEES SICKNESS IN AFRICA!

My sides have reached ironman levels

>being a rimming faggot
>wtf how did i get sick?
gee i wonder? let's investigate
83% of homosexual men have had 50 or more partners (bell and (((weinberg))) p. 308)
for the sake of simplicity lets assume that the author of this article has had 5 sexual partners. We'll also go ahead and assume that each of his partners, has had at least 5 sexual partners of their own, and that their 5 partners have each had at least 5...so on and so forth. This implies that the author of this article has been indirectly exposed to nearly 20,000 additional sexual partners. While that may seem like a shockingly high number...in reality it's probably much higher. Homosexual men are notoriously promiscuous, and are also likely to engage in other forms of risky behavior that carries an increased risk of sexually transmitted infections (including parasites)
desu we probably won't even have to gas that many homos, seems like they're reducing their own numbers fairly efficiently

Not if she cleans first. And I mean actual enema. Don't listen to the feminist propaganda about "umm sweetie of course you're going to get shit, that's just part of anal :^)))"
Girlfriend has to clean before anything to do with anal. 0% shit rate.

When i was really drunk a few years ago i licked my girlfriends asshole, she showered before tho and i never got sick or anything.

Good. Why would we want to tell them to stop?

I licked my gf ass once
It was hot as fuck
But I don't think I'll do it again

ALL DA CHILDREN

LEAVE DIS TRED NOW

He said nothing wrong.

Druggy gay men with gaped anuses end up in the ER all the time

checked!

I hope the schizo faggot from
comes here to see those numbers

Why the fuck would you have a gif like that dude??? That is fucking gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

One of mannings better lectures

Satan shows why buttstuff is bad.
OH MY GOD DELET

Is there any way to use that crisper tech to make that worm more virulent and cause some funny effects?

They're already pretty awful on their own. Mother nature is especially punishing on those infected with parasites.

hot :3

I think I speak for all of Sup Forums when I say BASED leaf

>Turbo Gays

It's not from rimming. People generally do not rim dirty asses. However gays will have a 20-some with random people they don't know, and suck a bare cock the moment it comes out of another man's ass. That's how they get it.

Don't care Satan. Ass is great. Swish with a little organic turpentine or have a cup of chamomile after getting in that ass and you'll be fine.

Anyone who has been married or in a long term relationship where you live together would obviously find the proposition of licking their partners asshole frighteningly disgusting. I love my spouse dearly, but we share a bathroom, I have smelled what comes out of that hole, my mouth will not touch it.

Get annoyed when I see faggots always suggesting enemas and now poltards are doing it too. Enemas aren’t a good thing to do regularly. They shouldn’t be something you do for hygiene

> 0% shit rate

i heb bag news for you kurwa :DDDD

t. migrobiloginist

Gay men suffer all KINDS of fucking shit. I can't even begin to name all the stuff that goes wrong with them, all the diseases they contract. And the amazing frequency at which this all happens to each one of them.
From deadly illness, to wearing diapers because of irritable bowel syndrome.
Homosexuality is not natural. It's an apocalypse of curses on the head.

Can you imagine not knowing it's a bad idea? Pushing an open mouth against an anus, I mean. Not knowing that could lead to problems.

Perfectly healthy gay man here. Only idiot niggers go so hard they hurt themselves

>I love this timeline so much.
Yeah, I bet you do, Satan.

Anything interesting in your line of work due to degeneracy?

>tfw gays will be culturally enriched in your life time
feels good man

Irritable bowel syndrome? Or incontinence? Because nappies are not so prominent for IBS and I don’t think IBS is associated with any sexual activity, as far as I know. IBS is I think correlated with antibiotics and certain gastrointestinal infections

they are obviously not cleaning themselves in preparation. I have had several Shelas give my ring piece a tounge tickle and not a single one has gotten sick.

Sup Forums is missing out.

>I can see fecal particulate matter, bacteria, and microscopic parasites
well damn dude, good eye sight

Did people forget about dental dams, FFS? Or condoms? When did “tastes like shit =\= good” change? What about being a fag makes them throw safe sex practices out the window?

>dental dams
that shit is gayer than licking a man's asshole

God damn you Satan

>them digits
>them parasites from gay ass eating
That's it folks
End of the fucking world
Good night

discord gg/WcmPZy

add a .

This is what it is, I rim my girl all the time but I also have a hardcore toilet slavery and scat fetish I just don't have the balls or stomach to go all the way so I make do with rimming

Everyone who eats ass is just a secret scat fetish fag

Yes.

It's my former mother-in-law.

kill yourself you disgusting faggot

youre a fucking faggot, now gtfo and kys you fucking larping shil kike

Haha sarcasm I like it

Gay weight loss program

discord gg/WcmPZy

add a .

This is why it’s important to ask the faceless stranger sticking his spread open asshole through a hole in the gas station bathroom wall, “You’re clean, right?”

"His" transphobic

Honestly, her mouth probably has more disgusting things in it. It’s just a big Petri dish

Just bleach it first
And afterwards
In fact just bleach it the entire time, whatever else it was expecting can wait, shit needs a bleaching.

The mouth is easily cleaned, cleaned often and self cleaning to some degree. The anus is none of these things. The fags probably can't bother cleaning their anus anyway, after so many stds you just give up at some point and let em come.

>your "woman" poops
Brah, I got bad news for you.

the ass does clean itself though

Take a shit without wiping or showering, let us know when it gets cleaned without any intervention on your part.

They're being oppressed by the fact feces is dirty, but illness is a social construct so the government should pay for treatment

The absolute state of the gays. They are licking up shit and complaining about getting sick.

What did they think would happen? Why do fags think they can live care free with no consequences? They also have a higher rate of colon cancer and aides.

>he needs to wipe
nice shit diet

if it's good enough for cia

>AND IT'S A GOOD THING

You'd be amazed at what a course in herbology will teach you of the curative power in plants.

Absolutely disgusting. Literal shit eaters.

>Its an 'we aren't fucking until you wash out your arse worms episode"

idiot

Thanks Satan

kek

>doesn't wipe
>finn
Checks out

Do you always have food in your mouth before you kiss someone?

Damn this intersectionality!!

just improve your diet famalam