twitter.com/ReutersPolitics/status/958875936384016384

HERE WE GO LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RGuliS2U-7w
youtube.com/watch?v=5iE_860NrhA
youtube.com/watch?v=MRc4vKwf3WA
historylearningsite.co.uk/world-war-two/the-pacific-war-1941-to-1945/the-bombing-of-nagasaki/
youtu.be/Tegl16_LhW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel has tried to nuke the US 5 times since October.

GET OUT YOU FAGGOT THIS IS A HAPPENING THREAD

True if big

This is the "revised" memo, alterations made by FBI that came to the WH.

ITS HAPPENING TURN ON CNN!!!

Fake news

>TURN ON CNN
No thank you

HOLY SHIT! THIS MEMO COULD RESULT IN ONE DAY AN ACTUAL HAPPENING TO BEGIN THE PROCESS OF HAPPENING!

so what stopped them each time?

Tick if Tock

happening pre-game you faggot

it's like a tailgate party

Time travel.

Some guest on Lou Dobbs was claiming that five FBI agents showed up at the WH today and altered the memo.

no i meant physically stopped them? even if trump is a time traveler, how did the nukes get physically stopped?

I don't know. Maybe secret technology? Nukes don't work the way that most people think.

weev has already established that nukes are a hoax

To be successfully detonated, the bomb MUST be geometrically constructed, placed on, under, or over a geometric position in relation to the Earth’s surface, and activated at a SPECIFIC TIME in relation to the geometrics of the solar system.

That means an all-out atomic war was impossibility.

Both sides could pre calculate well in advance the time and positions of an atomic attack , plus the fact that only certain geometric locations could be detonated any how.

A logical war cannot be considered under these circumstances.

This could be the explanation for the proliferation of conventional weapons in modern warfare.

That means Israel’s nuclear stock pile is useless.. It’s all scare mongering.

This is why Iran laughs it off about Israel accuses Iran of building a nuclear bomb. It’s all a bluff.

This technology is over 5000 years old and was known to the ancients. The musical of the spheres.

They have more devastating advanced technology at their disposal so why stick to the old fear mongering of nuclear bombs?

The answer is simple. Can you guess?

It’s because it’s taken decades to install the fear and propaganda into the unsuspecting public who never question anything and is easily fooled.

Propaganda is the executive arm of the invisible government- Edward Bernays.

In New Zealand the Sun Herald wrote an article “building a nuclear bomb is easy enough “ “ The hard thing is finding the trigger”

Memo will be.covered here

youtu.be/RGuliS2U-7w

Fox mirror livestream event taken down by CNN!!! AND YouTube won't reapprove his livestream.

The chat was super cancerous POL tier shenanigans, 50 of us.
>channel was Shoahed when peeps and gov were brought up

Weev is a Jewish moron.

The fuck is this faggot brainlet shit

Oh fuck off back to your mom's basement with your bullshit science. Next you'll tell me it has to be done while standing on one leg reciting the national anthem backwards with a black dildo up your ass

i was thinking "aliens" or something along those lines.
checked, and thats confusing as fuck, so there are only specific times and places a nuke can go off? that doesnt make sense at all. can you break it down a little bit more? im guessing it has to do with finding calculated time space to hit in the right spot that "something" has to be in for it to happen. even typing that was confusing. would be easier to just say its magic, cause aint gotta explain shit.

This is it. Reuters knows. It is happening for real this time. Get ready.

It's based on ley lines

youtube.com/watch?v=5iE_860NrhA

youtube.com/watch?v=MRc4vKwf3WA

Aliens aren't real.

Jfc some conspiracy YouTube channel. Kys faggot

You're acting awfully Jewish/

>what is a copy

get out of my thread shill

checked again, thats why i put it in "quotations". i dont believe beings from outerspace coming to earth is real, however i do believe that humans have left earth before, and they are back now ready to take the next batch of eligible humans with them to space before the next world wipe.

>"""likely"""
>(((administration)))
>xXx_alleging_xXx
It's nothing.

Oh yeah big nosed kike here. Fuck off

Your post makes it seem like an atomic bomb detonates space time itself or something. How retarded is that shit, the planets must be aligned the right way or the bomb won't go off. Your chakra must be aligned properly too.

I hope this memo hype isn't a massive let down.

I HAVE TO WORK ALL DAY TOMMOROW FUCK

Bump!! Grrrrrrrrraanahhhhhgahhahah!!

spotted the shill. your time is up.

ok so the reason its based on ley lines and the position of the sun is because atoms move in certain directions based on the relative position of the ley lines and the sun. if you dont calculate for this the atoms might not move in the direction you need them too and then the bomb is a dud or has no reaction at all. am i getting it now or am i still off? also check these digis

Pretty much, user. That's why the Sampson Option is a bluff. That's why they cant just send every nuke they have at us.

Bump

Sean if Hannity

i only ask that it be as pristine and perfect as the one that matt gaetz read and sperged about and if its not i want someone, maybe even matt gaetz, to tell me how it was changed from its original pristine and perfect state

that is fucking awesome, thank you user. ive always been afraid of seeing nukes fall from the sky, ive had several nightmares about dying in that type of scenario. now i can sleep a bit better but im going to read more into this so i can spread this info around. i dont know of a single person that actually knows how an nuke bomb works. again thanks dude.

no problem!

>mfw happening

Not so fast, Trumptards.

Believing anything that shithead says. ok.

desperation

It'll be so redacted it'll look like black construction paper.

He will literally be Gaddafi'd.

GET HYPE HYPE HYPE!

Lads.... THIS is what absolute panic looks like

He must be nervous.

Interesting. How is the Nagasaki bombing covered by this theory? It’s well-documented Nagasaki wasn’t the primary target that day (it was an alternate hit due to excessive cloud cover over Kokura).

This is the kind of pure bullshit that gets posted of websites like godlikeproductions. Stay there please.

>well documented
>doesn't provide sources
at least prove it first.

Expect a big event, then.

>Tweet has an image that says HAPPENING NOW
>Tweet was posted at 8:33

I think one of us is working the Reuters twitter account.

should put another dick between his legs

historylearningsite.co.uk/world-war-two/the-pacific-war-1941-to-1945/the-bombing-of-nagasaki/

>Nagasaki was not America’s primary target. This was Kokura. The three potential targets for a second bomb were Kokura, Kyoto and Niigata. Nagasaki was only added to a list of potential targets when Kyoto was withdrawn (it had been the secondary target for a second bomb) because of its religious associations. The third potential target was Niigata – but this was withdrawn from the list as the distance to it was considered to be too great. Therefore, the Americans were left with just two targets – Kokura and Nagasaki.

Those were all POTENTIAL targets. It's also likely that depending on which target they chose the date and time would be differnet.

You never go full BEZERK in the Gulf of Mexico, kiddo.

There are many other articles so feel free to pick whatever. It’s also an interestingly story because Nagasaki was cloudy too (the crew was ordered to bomb only with visual targeting) and the bombardier supposedly got lucky and saw the father through a hole in the clouds. In reality it seems likely they just used radar to get close enough and dropped anyway. Didn’t want to land with the bomb or ditch it.

>MEMO IMMINENT
i want to believe

Keep reading
>By the time ‘Bockscar’ got near to its primary target, Kokura, it became clear that the weather had saved the city. The city was covered by cloud. Sweeney made three runs over the city but could find not break. With lack of fuel an issue, he decided to move to his only other target – Nagasaki.

youtu.be/Tegl16_LhW8

It's entirely possible they didn't use nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki at all. They might have told the public that they used nukes in order to continue the fear mongering

On the left is Tokyo Fireboming on the right is Hiroshima.

That’s moving the goalposts, user. I agree firebombing is also devastating. In any event I appreciate different insights into our murky world.

Not necessarily. I'm saying that if they changed where they decided to bomb mid flight that doesn't make sense to me. I'd need direct sources, not anecdotal evidence to prove it.

>what is a copy
A copy is not a revision. A revision implies something was changed, a copy means another print of an unchanged document.

POTUS does not answer to the fucking FBI. Just because they said they wanted to redact it does not mean Trump will allow it. He needs to put the Feds in their place.

shills all over this post
more sirens in japan makes two times (I know of) in the last year
also makes sense if NK is actually CIA
bump

Nope. NK is not CIA. NK doesn't want a war at all. JEWS IN THE MEDIA MAKE UP FAKE QUOTES BY NK TO SHILL FOR WAR.

ISRAEL USED A DOLPHIN CLASS SUBMARINE TO TRY AND NUKE SHIT BUT IT GOT BTFO.

THE FACT YOURE CALLING IT CIA TELLS ME YOURE A FUCKING SHILL FOR ISRAEL.

Good!

Amen

I tried to post a comment with pic related on reuters fb, got instab& from commenting.

>israel is responsible for a car crash
>the car crash was a nuke attempt

You should actually go to school. The internet is not school

No.

Vegas. Hawaii. Atlanta. The train derailment after Atlanta. The Earthquake off the coast of Alaska.

Good stuff. Easy for normies.

fuck off with this stupid shit

BIG IF BIG

Kys Moshe

Why do you not refute him rabbi?

young putin looks like brandon dicamillo

HUGE

Their god is dead. He was killed last year or the year before and very recently all of his servants were also slain.

The great serpent was slain. The dragon that crouches over men is dead and has been for a while now. They no longer have anything helping them. They offer prayer and sacrifice to a dead god expecting him to do as he always does and corrupt and deceive.

yuge if accurate

wow, better announce it on twitter. schiff aligning his credibility with the kardashians

Haha

Trump, his successors, and Republicans vacate D.C. What are some guesses? Nuclear threat? Deepstate deadman's hand? Martial law/round up of unsavory types?

d-did jordan peterson killed him

my guess is that IM FLYING TO DC TOMORROW AND AM SPOOKY NOW

Welcome to Sup Forums Gwenyth Paltrow

>tfw tomorrow is the only day off I have this week

I want to believe