What even is the point of Catholicism?

>Accept Jesus as your savior and do these sacraments and you can go to the kingdom of heaven.
>Also, JK. You don't really have to accept Christ as your savior or do any sacraments if you're a jew.
>The (((pope))) isn't sure why that is, but it is, and he's the direct line to God, so that's the word.

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicism.org/cantate-domino.html
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/12/10/can_jews_go_to_heaven_vatican_reconfirms_yes.html
youtu.be/Rues1gVr338
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/luther_denominations.pdf
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/6_noheretic_pope.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
library.osu.edu/innovation-projects/omeka/exhibits/show/the-king-james-bible/sections/item/72
scripturecatholic.com/septuagint-quotes-new-testament/
holytrinityparish.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Our-Catholic-Bibles.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember my parents telling me this when I was a kid and I knew it was bullshit. My first redpill
the kikes will burn with the rest of them. Same goes out to Messianic Jews.

Honestly at this point Orthodox is the only non-cucked branch of Christianity

But he's correct. Grace of God can be resisted, it would be cruel to assume that because somebody resists the grace of God, even though lives a good life, doesn't go to heaven

Here's a theory. When you die things are revealed to you and your vision is no longer clouded, so you can finally truly make decisions, and God judges your soul then instead of while you're alive. Doing things while you're alive is like a preparation for the soul and a guidance, so in this theory jews can still go to heaven, but it must be difficult for their soul.

Can someone explain to me why the pope is a divine authority by the way?

first things: sage
second: no source
third: 1 post by this ID
fourth: even if Francis DID say this he would still be wrong, Popes make mistakes as well its just that you atheist/kikes/protestants dont understand what papal infalibility is so you think EVERY single little thing he say is dogma
so there you have it

Why messianic Jews? They accept Jesus don’t they?

Technically, they can: if they confess their sins and are baptized into the Church.

Read: www.bloodpassover.com

It's not really a surprise. Consider one of his other quotes:

The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! "Father, the atheists?" Even the atheists. Everyone! And this Blood makes us children of God of the first class! We are created children in the likeness of God and the Blood of Christ has redeemed us all! And we all have a duty to do good. And this commandment for everyone to do good, I think, is a beautiful path towards peace. If we, each doing our own part, if we do good to others, if we meet there, doing good, and we go slowly, gently, little by little, we will make that culture of encounter: we need that so much. We must meet one another doing good. "But I don’t believe, Father, I am an atheist!" But do good: we will meet one another there.

If an atheist can be saved, then reasonably, so can a Jew.

Galatians 2:11-21
11 But when Peter came to Antioch, I had to oppose him to his face, for what he did was very wrong. 12 When he first arrived, he ate with the Gentile believers, who were not circumcised. But afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn’t eat with the Gentiles anymore. He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision. 13 As a result, other Jewish believers followed Peter’s hypocrisy, and even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy.

14 When I saw that they were not following the truth of the gospel message, I said to Peter in front of all the others, “Since you, a Jew by birth, have discarded the Jewish laws and are living like a Gentile, why are you now trying to make these Gentiles follow the Jewish traditions?

15 “You and I are Jews by birth, not ‘sinners’ like the Gentiles. 16 Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law.”[a]

17 But suppose we seek to be made right with God through faith in Christ and then we are found guilty because we have abandoned the law. Would that mean Christ has led us into sin? Absolutely not! 18 Rather, I am a sinner if I rebuild the old system of law I already tore down. 19 For when I tried to keep the law, it condemned me. So I died to the law—I stopped trying to meet all its requirements—so that I might live for God. 20 My old self has been crucified with Christ.[b] It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die.

Popes cannot make mistakes when discussing matters of morality and faith. You would know this if you weren't a degenerate heathen.

The pope is a (((jesuit))). Just read up on them. They were the first money launderers, avoiding taxes so they could give money to the papacy

thats not what ex cathedra means, I invite you to go educate yourself then come back

>What even is the point of Catholicism?
so we could have rastafarianism

CHRISTIANITY WAS A JEWISH TRICK TO PACIFY THE ROMANS. STOP WORSHIPPING A KIKE

Jews can but not us Protestantbros? We believe in the same messiah and you side with the people that killed him? Traitorous cucks. Sad!

This. I'm in contact with a triangle UFO that talks inside my head and it has shown me teleportation and matter creation.

Catholism is a false religion. Praying the rosary and venerating saints is detestable to the LORD.. They violate the First Commandment and have the nerve to appear holy. If you are Catholic, depart from their ways and become born-again. It is not too late to repent and be right with the LORD. Born-again Christianity is the real truth.

>John 3:3 (KJV)

>3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

The bible was written by man.

The Universe was created by an exception in the fifth dimension caused at random.

This heretical "opinion" does not overrule the magesterium of the church. The magesterium is infallible.

This is what the magesterium says.

The Council of Florence (A.D. 1438-1445) From Cantate Domino — Papal Bull of Pope Eugene IV
The Holy Roman Chruch firmly believes, professes, and proclaims that those not living within the Catholic Church, not only pagans, but also Jews and heretics and schismatics cannot become participants in eternal life, but will depart “into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels” [Matt. 25:41], unless before the end of life the same have been added to the flock; and that the unity of the ecclesiastical body is so strong that only to those remaining in it are the sacraments of the Church of benefit for salvation, and do fastings, almsgiving, and other functions of piety and exercises of Christian service produce eternal reward, and that no one, whatever almsgiving he has practiced, even if he has shed blood for the name of Christ, can be saved, unless he has remained in the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church. catholicism.org/cantate-domino.html

On Good Friday, the Novus Ordo religion prays: “for the Jewish people, the first to hear the word of God, that they may continue to grow in the love of his name and in faithfulness to His covenant.”
But the Traditional Catholic Church prays on Good Friday: “for the perfidious Jews: that Our Lord and God may lift the covering off their hearts, so that they may acknowledge Jesus Christ Our Lord.”

Why do people devote this much energy to fairy tales?

>protestants
>bros
lel. Seriously though Catholicism has been on this road since they left the true church in the schism they engineered.

Don't you have to accept Jesus your heart to be liable for heaven or did I go to a different Catholic church?

>true church
>not catholic
It was the original, give me one argument it isn't the "true" church

Wow, what a deep response faggot

>no faith in the Trinity
>responsible for Jesus' death
>somehow still will be resurrected on Judgement Day

It's weird how different Eastern Orthodox liturgy and theology is from the West now.

This Pope is a heretic. Jews don't accept Christ, so how can they enter heaven?

This Pope supposedly ex communicated "Mafia" members in Italy, but Jews who condemn Jesus since 2000 years ago are welcomed in heaven?

Yes, Jews, just like everyone else, can go to heaven if they are converted and accept Christ as their Lord and savior.

>second: no source
>third: 1 post by this ID
Gonna agree with this mexinon. No source = bullshit.

Anyway. I thought you whores always said there's no salvation outside of your idol worshiping cult?

Mostly brings solace to a world which seem meaningless without the application of reason.

And for all I care it has served in the past to bring universal ethics into light. SO they are my allies in that regard and that ok.

THE KJV tells you to keep Catholic Holy Saint Days, Believe in the Septuagint as the Word of God, including all the Deuterocanonicall books and keep faithful to the day celebrating Holy Mother Mary's Days of purification and day of accession.

We need an anti-pope
Pope Juan or Pope Xieng Bao

>This. I'm in contact with a triangle UFO that talks inside my head and it has shown me teleportation and matter creation.

It was part of the original church until it decided to schism away from the rest of the church and do its own thing and raise the bishop of rome up to heretically high levels of authority. It would still be fine if it renounced its heresies and joined the rest of the church in keeping the Traditions of the fathers. If you need more than that, well, >you will know them by their fruits

Korean pope would put this back in place in a second.

>spics don't even know how to google
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/12/10/can_jews_go_to_heaven_vatican_reconfirms_yes.html

>coughs softly

Funny before Vatican Novus Ordo, Catholics adhere to the extra ecclesiam nulla sallus or outside the Church there is no salvation. A lot of past popes have made quotes about the jews.

>be a heretic
>claim heresy
What did the retard mean by this?

Sorry to say that the OP is correct.
Take heart this is a heretic and a heretic cannot be pope. That is the magesterium.
December 17, 2015, Public Statement by “the Holy See” from “the Meeting of the Bilateral Commission of the Delegations of the Chief Rabbinate of Israel and the Holy See’s Commission for Religious Relations with the Jews”:

“The Jewish delegation took the opportunity to express its appreciation regarding the new document issued by the Pontifical Commission for Religious Relations with the Jews on the occasion of the aforementioned anniversary. This document written for the Catholic faithful as a theological reflection on the relationship of the Church to the Jewish People and titled ‘The gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable’ (cf. Romans 11: 29), affirms the eternal validity of the Divine Covenant with the Jewish People who are called to be loyal to Torah. Accordingly the document affirms the integrity of the Jewish faith and understanding of Scripture and that there is no intent on the part of the Church to convert Jews. The text also refers with esteem to the meetings and statements of this bilateral committee of the Pontifical Commission with the Chief Rabbinate of Israel and urges greater cooperation between the Church and the Jewish People for a more just and peaceful world…”[1]

>the absolute state of Cucktholicism

>kill jesus,
>fuck with his people (the christians)
>go to heaven anyways

oy vey, it's a mystery why (((they))) go to heaven

WRONG

youtu.be/Rues1gVr338

>"But I don’t believe, Father, I am an atheist!" But do good: we will meet one another there.

The Church adheres to faith and good works, take out one and the other is useless you heretic.

The whole point of Christianity is that you have to accept jesus' sacrifice on the cross as payment for the debt of your sins. If you dont accept him as your saviour you have to pay those debts yourself.

Luther (the Catholic Priest) believed in pugatory, indulgneces and that the office of the Pope was instituted by Chirst.
He says so right in his 95 Thesis that he nailed to the Wittenburg Church. Even afterwards he said that only the Catholic Church was the way to heaven.
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/luther_denominations.pdf

Hey!

I don't want any fucking Jews in Heaven. Send them to Hell where they belong.

>google
Good goy.
What a bunch of cucks they are.
>That the Jews are participants in God’s salvation is theologically unquestionable, but how that can be possible without confessing Christ explicitly, is and remains an unfathomable divine mystery.
Listen heretics, and this goes for the "christian" zionists too, there is no way to God but Christ. Period. End of story. Anyone that denies this is calling Jesus a liar and deserves to die.

>Jesus says you can only know the Father through Hjim
>says he came only to preach to the Jews
>calls Jews that reject Him the children of Satan
>Paul says Jews will be judged before gentiles
>now Jews are the only group that don't have to believe in Jesus to go the heaven for unknown reasons according to the Church
???

>c*Fholics are actually this fucking stupid
John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

only because you probably have no exposure to it

Catholicism is here to train upperclass folk how to have a mask of good intention and connect with other reptilian ass folk.

On the upside, it also takes their old money away and converts it to wine and good boy points.

>no guys really, the pope has always been in charge
>no seriously, Mary is co-redemptrix
>for serious guys, all of the authority of the world's bishops comes through Peter, the rest of the apostles were just along for the ride
>guys guys guys, the pope embodies the church so much that he can personally make infallible statements when he wants to
>also guys protestants are cool now we're gonna let them help design our new liturgy okay?

this but ironically

>Take heart this is a heretic and a heretic cannot be pope. That is the magesterium.
Good for you. Are you a traditionalist catholic?

>Septuagint
Doesn't the (((Septuagint))) have Methulsaleh live 14 years after the flood?

You know it brother.

>Good for you. Are you a traditionalist catholic?
Yes I am Brother. For the Catholics that say that we can not call this Pope a heritic I leave you the words of one of the greatest Doctors of the church of all time.

St. Robert Bellarmine, Cardinal and Doctor of the Church, De Romano Pontifice, II, 30:
"A pope who is a manifest heretic automatically (per se) ceases to be pope and head, just as he ceases automatically to be a Christian and a member of the Church.Wherefore, he can be judged and punished by the Church. This is the teaching of all the ancient Fathers who teach that manifest heretics immediately lose all jurisdiction."
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/6_noheretic_pope.pdf

St. Robert Bellarmine, De Romano Pontifice, II, 30: “… for men are not bound, or able to read hearts; BUT WHEN THEY SEE THAT SOMEONE IS A HERETIC BY HIS EXTERNAL WORKS, THEY JUDGE HIM TO BE A HERETIC PURE AND SIMPLE, AND CONDEMN HIM AS A HERETIC.”

Never devoted much time to the age of Methuselah. I don't have an answer to that.

t. franciscan cuck

>franciscan
u wot

Infallibility has only been used 2 times ever.

There is no way to the Father but by the Son, you're a Polish man, you should know this as well as anyone.

I know you want to defer to the See, but fact is we're dealing with an antipope. This should be evident by now.

The real Pope is out there within one of the splinter sects after the Second Vatican Counicl, so take your pick.

I remember having a protestant pastor come and give a speech at my high school about how Jews were able to go to heaven because Jesus just meant you didn't HAVE to perform sacrifices and shit any more but if you were a Jew and kept up the sacrifices you could still get in without accepting Christ.

Arguing about which denomination is less cucked is kind of pointless anyway since regardless of what revisionists on Sup Forums would have you believe, Christianity is just a Jewish reformation movement and is inherently cucked as a consequence. Why else would Hitler let a pagan (Alfred Rosenberg) fiddle with Christian teachings in an attempt to fix it? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

>When you die things are revealed to you and your vision is no longer clouded
Why do people say shit like this, knowing they have absolutely no proof for nonsense like this? Boo

The only bible translation approved for use during Mass in American churches is the New American Bible. Its old testament isn't translated from the Septuagint, but from the (((Masoretic Text))).

Meanwhile, the Septuagint was quoted by Jesus himself.

That's an antipope.
This is a counterfeit church, not the real Church.
Angelo Roncalli was excomunicated the moment he thought about implementing Vatican II and all the heresies of his succesors mate them excomunicated too.
But the gates of hell will never invade the doors of the Church, so if there's one Christian who believes on it in this wolrd it will never die.

Just going to leave this here.

He said christianity, something going on in fuckoff Nebraska or something isn't relevant christianity.

Ahahahahaha
What was (((clarified)))?

Found it. Below.
>Meanwhile, the Septuagint was quoted by Jesus himself.
Fuck off retard no it wasn't

There are differences between the septuagint and the masoretic texts about the age of Methuselah at the time of the flood. The LXX makes it appear as if Methuselah survived the Great Flood which is not possible:

**LXX: **Methuselah lived to be 969 years old (Genesis 5:27)
**MAS: **Methuselah lived to be 969 years old (Genesis 5:27

**LXX: **Meth. 167 years old when Lamech born (Gen 5:25)
MAS: Meth. 187 years old when Lamech born (Gen 5:25)

LXX: Lamech 188 years old when Noah born (Gen 5:28)
MAS: Lamech 182 years old when Noah born (Gen 5:28)

**LXX: **Noah 600 years old when flood began (Gen 7:6)
**MAS: **Noah 600 years old when flood began (Gen 7:6)

LXX: 167+188+600=955 years old when flood began
**MAS: **187+182+600=969 years old when flood began

Thus, according to the LXX, Methuselah lived another 14 years after the flood began.

>Be Jewsish
>dont believe in heaven
>demand catholics 'say' they can get into heaven
>holding your enemy to their own beliefs while abandoning your own
This is straight up Saul Alinsky tactics here. They are using your own religion to cuck you. Even fedoras should be able to recognize this.

>BUT WHEN THEY SEE THAT SOMEONE IS A HERETIC BY HIS EXTERNAL WORKS, THEY JUDGE HIM TO BE A HERETIC PURE AND SIMPLE, AND CONDEMN HIM AS A HERETIC
This is so true. So many people are kissing kike backside that it makes me want to vomit. Why do they do it? Money. Jews have money and power and these people lust after it. Well you can't serve mammon and God at the same time so we know where these people stand and it isn't with God.

t. protestant

>The Masoretic[1] Text (MT, M, or M {\displaystyle {\mathfrak {M}}} \mathfrak{M}) is the authoritative Hebrew and Aramaic text of the Tanakh for Rabbinic Judaism. It was primarily copied, edited and distributed by a group of Jews known as the Masoretes between the 7th and 10th centuries CE.

>Modern scholars seeking to understand the history of the Tanakh’s text use a range of other sources besides the Masoretic Text.[3] These include Greek and Syriac translations, quotations from rabbinic manuscripts, the Samaritan Pentateuch and others such as the Dead Sea Scrolls. Many of these are older than the Masoretic text and often contradict it.[4]

t. esoteric racial presbyterian

And that proves Jesus qouted the false (((spetuaigent))) how?

>popes can be infallible
No

The future pope and the kike therapist had a (((spiritual dialogue))).

I'm catholic la

Catholic here, no, not a spic, actually >white
This pope is a shit. When an institution has had 266 leaders, some are bound to be bad
This one is

>catholic
you mean OG protestant

>Jews were able to go to heaven
If that were true you could just convert to judaism and be done with it.

So what's the problem with that? Well if you convert to judaism you have to RENOUNCE Christ and say he's not the messiah. Pure evil. So what does it make you if you say the Christ has never come in the flesh?
>And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
NOT OF GOD. Sear it into your mind. It's evil incarnate and they are the proselytes of the pharisees.

I do recognize stupidity, youre right. We should just get rid of it all until theres sufficient proof for the claim.

>(((orthodoxy)))
>where the patriarch literally confers with hasidic rabbis for biblical expertise
the only non-cucked "branches" are individual non-denominational protestants that you have to vet for yourself. it's the only way to escape the judaic pharisaism of a big C (((Church))).

They are often bad but never before has one committed heresy until now

Mark 7:6-7 is the first example I've found

KJV Authors tell us that they used the Septuagint.

It's right in the translators notes.
the translators notes from the 1611 KJV of the Bible telling you that the Septuagint is biblical and "the word of God". The books that modern KJV bibles do not include in their bibles.

Translators’ Preface to the 1611 KJV: “But, when the fulness of time drew near, that the Sun of righteousness, the Son of God should come into the world, whom God ordained to be a reconciliation through faith in his blood, not of the Jew only, but also of the Greek, yea, of all them that were scattered abroad; then lo, it pleased the Lord to stir up the spirit of a Greek Prince (Greek for descent and language) even of Ptolemy Philadelph King of Egypt, to procure the translating of the Book of God out of Hebrew into Greek. This is the translation of the Seventy Interpreters, commonly so called, which prepared the way for our Saviour among the Gentiles by written preaching, as Saint John Baptist did among the Jews by vocal… The translation of the Seventy dissenteth from the Original in many places, neither doth it come near it, for perspicuity, gravity, majesty; yet which of the Apostles did condemn it? Condemn it? Nay, they used it, (as it is apparent, and as Saint Jerome and most learned men do confess) which they would not have done, nor by their example of using it, so grace and commend it to the Church, if it had been unworthy of the appellation and name of the word of God.”
library.osu.edu/innovation-projects/omeka/exhibits/show/the-king-james-bible/sections/item/72

Orthodoxy, where one patriarch can't tell others what to do. Where if you don't like your patriarch you can join up with another one instead.

No such thing

You are correct and they are wrong.

Of the approximately 300 Old Testament quotes in the New Testament, approximately 2/3 of them came from the Septuagint (the Greek translation of the Old Testament) which included the deuterocanonical books that the Protestants later removed. This is additional evidence that Jesus and the apostles viewed the deuterocanonical books as part of canon of the Old Testament.

scripturecatholic.com/septuagint-quotes-new-testament/

>7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
>8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
Again how?

Also the dout-rheims which is based iff the latin vulgate which is based kff the septuigent says in Mark 1:2 that it was Isaiah when it was actually Malachi 3:1

>all these "Christians" believing they have full knowledge of the doings of God
hint: the pope is correct.

At the time of Christ there was no consensus on a canon of scripture. Instead there were competing Jewish communities with different lists of books Christ, the Apostles and the early Christians used the Septuagint as their primary Old Testament Bible. Of the approximately 300 Old Test
ament quotes in the New Testament, two-thirds of them are quotes from the Septuagint as opposed to the Hebrew Scriptures

How do we know? Because the wording of the Septuagint is sometimes different from that of the Hebrew Bible. A classic example of this is Isaiah 7:14. In the original Hebrew it states that a young woman (Hebrew: almah) will bear a child and he shall be called Emmanuel.
In the Greek Septuagint it states that a virgin (Greek: parthenos) will bear a child and he shall be called Emmanuel.

Matthew the Apostle, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, chooses the Greek Septuagint version of this verse to quote .They regarded as inspired. No Jewish council had defined a canon of books. The Pharisees revered 39 books, the same 39 found in Protestant Bibles today. Two other groups, the Sadducees and the Samaritans recognized only the first 5 books of Moses known as the Pentateuch (Genesis - Deuteronomy). The Essenes were a Jewish sect that held to a third list. The complete list of their revered books is not known; we only know that the list was different.
It should be noted that the Pharisees, Sadducees, Samaritans and the Essenes were geographically centered in Palestine. This is in stark contrast to our last Jewish group that was not only located in Palestine, but also dispersed throughout the known world. They therefore had a more far-reaching influence in their practices. This group was known as the Hellenists, the Greek speaking Jews dispersed throughout the Roman Empire. The Scriptures revered by this group were in the books contained in the Greek Septuagint.

You realize they could have written some if the aprocrypha after the NT was written right? Especially the book of Enoch

what a retard

when in a position of such authority you have to never say self-doubting shit like this.

even something small like this can shake the beliefs of your followers.

amateur hour anti christ

Yes I do relize that. The New estament even mentions the books of Enoch.

We had a church to be the bulwark of the truth for us as Paul tells us.

The Council of Hippo in 393, and the third (according to another reckoning the sixth) Council of Carthage in 397, under the influence of Augustine, who attended both, fixed the catholic canon of the Holy Scriptures, including the Apocrypha of the Old Testament. It did not change until Martin Luther changed it 1200 years later. Catholics still read bibles with them 1900 years later which include the deuterocanonical books.

Catholic Bible - The Septuagint - Deutercanonicals
holytrinityparish.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Our-Catholic-Bibles.pdf

very true

>all of these people whining about what book is accurate
>will never know because the claim cant be proven
>yet still assume it is accurate and live by it
You all could be doing so much more.