Wtf but Sup Forums told me Ethiopians are retards?

Wtf but Sup Forums told me Ethiopians are retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/506466/given-tablets-but-no-teachers-ethiopian-children-teach-themselves/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_People's_Revolutionary_Democratic_Front
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/et-ethiopia
wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

elaborate on this "hack" please

I'm too lazy to look into this and see if it's accurate .

obviously if you believe they hacked anything you are a retard. they learned how to use some bullshit setting that turns on the camera. something an infant can do

technologyreview.com/s/506466/given-tablets-but-no-teachers-ethiopian-children-teach-themselves/

Has ANYONE ever read the instructions for their tablet or phone?

The Amhara are the Nazis of Africa

Also has ANYONE ever had TO LEARN to use an app? Barring scientific apps.

Ethiopia is a Communist state in case yall didnt know btw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_People's_Revolutionary_Democratic_Front

They're acting like this is hard. Phone OS are designed to be operated by the lowest common denominator. What exactly do they mean by "hacked"?

>parental control disables camera
>parental control has no password or something
>kids enable camera
>"hacked"
Is playing halo or 1.6 on the school computers 20 years ago hacking too?

aren't ipads designed to be used by retards?

African villagers invent tablet computers using only a sealed box with a tablet computer inside.

>these little niggers opened boxes and turned on a tablet!

Truly the bigotry of low expectations.

Wtf? My daughter figured out how to use Android when she was 3. Big fucken deal.

>the hack was turning on the camera in the settings
>google supports their language
>how the fuck did the primitive savages charge them for 8 months?

Motorola XOOM

>faulty programs is hacking now
WE

>literal niggers are smarter than boomers

Solar chargers.
You would know this if you read the article instead of skimming.

Dunning Kruger. Average spastics and boomers who can't work out how to send an e-mail drom their phone might be impressed by this because they think that them having difficulty with operating phones means everyone does.

What info are they leaving out?

It's an ethnic junta. Tigray (Axum)

The first person to be recorded breeching australia's firewall was a pre-teen with a PSP.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

did they send instructions for the solar chargers or did the apes hack those open too?

guess he really did teach those african refugees how to program javascript

>5 months
>learned 47 apps
what do they mean by "learned"?

>The devices involved are Motorola Xoom tablets—used together with a solar charging system, which Ethiopian technicians had taught adults in the village to use.

Ethiopians are actually a step above negroids

more likely "used" than learned

>solar panels installed and adults taught how to use tablets
I wonder who could be behind this post?

They turned on the camera in the settings
I read They also used a proxy

So already the story is falling apart - in fact they had trained technical people onsite. This wasn't them working in total isolation at all.

ethiopians have an average IQ of 69. anything below 70 is considered mild mental retardation. so yes, they are retarded.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/et-ethiopia

wilderdom.com/intelligence/IQWhatScoresMean.html

>technicians had taught
so why is this news again?

The article didn't specify.
They trained people in one village and did the box drop off to two separate villages. They don't say how far they were, if they trained the adults, why only the children touched the boxes, etc..

was the proxy from the google store?

>Truly the bigotry of low expectations.
And they JUST can’t see themselves as they truly are! Hypocritical Leftist Racists Elites. Unbelievable!

I expect they learned how to hack the desktop configuration after a computer guy told them how to do it because he wanted to amuse the kids.

>taped shut

Were they expecting this to foil them?

Because the entire story is 100% fake. They showed educated people in different villages everything they needed to know and then gave their kids tablets and pretended that we wuz geniuses who just needed wypipo to leave us alone to succeed. In reality the adults just showed the kids everything they needed to know.

Much like how high school robotics competitions consist of adults building and coding 99% of everything and just having the kids put a racing stripe on the side and hand them the controls. "High school students invent world champion robot!"

Aside from the obvious use of generating clickbait articles these stories are fabricated by Jews to make people feel bad about their own inadequacies --> lose impulse control --> buy more shit they don't need to compensate.

>you well never be 16 years old playing 1.6 in a computer class LAN with your m8s in 2007 again

fuck you for giving me this feel

Reminds me of when my little brother carved out a block of wood for a downhill race in Boy Scouts and the kids with dads had their shit masterfully carved in their in-home woodshops. Yeah, my little bro lost that race.

a few more months and they'll be spamming instagram with CPA links and email scamming old people

I cannot find evidence that there is actually a village called "Wolonchete" but the other from the article does exist.

> Negroponte
They have to be trolling

What are you doing outside of Reddit?

underrated

They didn't just dropped off and left, they were guiding the ethios from how to turn on that damn thing to explaining what the fuck is an Android system ! No ! They didn't hacked anything, they can't even factory reset ! These phones were going to be apple iPhone but problems arise when iphone's face reg won't work on them. The entire process was not supervised and no data was even collected, they made that shit up ! What a blatant LIE, and fuck that village filthy as fuck

>cameras were disabled
>memory card from device was taken by researchers every week
>read the fucking article faggot