After becoming friends with Yurio, they cheer each other from the sidelines...

>After becoming friends with Yurio, they cheer each other from the sidelines. Even after his own performance he is seen warmly applauding.

Fairy confirmed as Bike's rabu and raifu

have both the guidebook and fanbook, taking requests for pics, my moon is shit though

forgot the title is 'passionate love for victory and frienship'

Is there actual knew info about main three or Bike?

Can you post interview with skaters?

Can you confirm if Sayokan talks about epusode 7's kiss and how there was pressure from the higher ups to remove it?

If not, can you post anything related to Sara or Phichit, thank you!

Fairy pics would be great.

Post everything you can of best girls Lilia, Minako, Yuuko, Mila, Sara, and Vitya.

Anything new with baldfat?

hetfags

You're my rabu and raifu, user, spasibo!

Aren't you triggered fujoshits tired to do this all the time?

Can't you fags put yoi or something in subject?
We don't want to see your faggotry
>hetfags
This is worse than frogposting

just fuck off

>moon is shit
>translates
You know /yoi/ get hurt easily if they later find out a translation was wrong, don't you?

This thread is already utter shit

I heard there is a calendar of the competitions starting from the Sochi GPF to the Barcelona GPF in the guidebook. Can you post a photo of it, please?

But they can take pics.

Please post Fairy and anything Fairy related!

Seconding.

Post text sections too.

Why is BikeFairy so much more interesting than BaldFat?

We got it, Mappa, Gook likes dogs. We got it already.

It's the matter of personal preferences.

>shit preferences
Ftfy

Well for me they are both more interesting than the other two by far, but even their relationship what little we have seen just feels more realistic to me? They also have the young and exciting appeal to them as well. They're kind of whirlwind-y I guess but in a really sweet more grounded way? There is a solid foundation there on top of the whirlwind exciting part. Bike's been nursing his fascination for 5 years and Fairy isn't the type to do anything half-assed either. The manga was really cute to me and the program directly after was sexy and exciting and really hype. They're just really fucking cool too. I'm glad they decided to make them alike instead of contrasting personalities.

His yukata is white because he's a pure untouched boy.

Why is he wearing his dinner on his yukata?

Go to bed Fairynigger

Nah it is only trait he has which doesn't fall into his austim.

White is funeral color in Japan.

>Bike and Fairy with the same style of tie

In Japan it also represents purity, innocence.

So tomorrow we'll finally have Otabek, Yurio, Victor and Yuuri? I want Makkachin too.

Could you take better pic of that one page that has Masumi in it? Also, anything with Chris, please.

>Being a gentleman to the ladies is JJ Style! Of course this includes my fiancee, and cute ladies of the ice as well!
>cute ladies of the ice

Thirsty for the feminine penis. His new name is Pray the Gay Away JJ.

I'm surprised westernfags didn't realize Mila's hair, Nips seem to have noticed instantly. They also thought Bike was JJ in the episode 10 preview until the episode actually aired though. Funny how that works out.

The side effects of refusing premaritial sex

JJ never means to be mean, this is canon now. Lusting after Fairy is also canon. Today is a good day.

Funny how all the undercuts are naturally driven to Fairy. Is there a scentific explanation to it?

>never means to be mean

Sure Kubo.

>Lusting after Fairy is also canon.
>implying it hasn't been since episode 8

Daddys are drawn to pure white kittens.

DaddyMila also confirmed

meme daddykinks are trash

Sounds legit. Can't wait for the foursome and double penetration for Fairy.

Will Chris give in to Agape over Fairy's influence?

That mental image tho.

Don't defile this pure Fairymaiden!

>tfw Fairy flips the switch on Chris and it's a battle of Eros dominance

Would be cute if they bonded over cats and Chris was added to Fairy's undercut harem Agape.

They don't talk ;_;

He asked for it.

Speaking of, what's going on with his arms? I thought fagskaters weren't supposed to be ripped.

Well, they have each other's number now. They can swap cat pics and their cats will have cute long-haired fluffy kittens.

I'm definitely waiting for some artists to take a hint.

Fairy is fascinating miracle of the universe, but that doesn't mean you get to touch. Even Bike had to wait 5 years.

It's just the drawing style. In Kubo's style he's almost skinny.

Will Mari get a undercut in the movie?

I was actually into her stuff until I realized how hard she seems to self-insert into Fairy to fulfill her meme daddykink fantasies. All she creates is AU stuff, she rarely even talks about the canon unless it's to say how hot Otabek or JJ are, how beautiful Fairy is and how Otabek is her ideal partner. Which is even more hilarious seeing as half of her projections about him are just that and off from canon Bike. I know it's an AU so she can do whatever but the projections are off the charts and offputting to me. I don't want to read about or see an overly effeminate acting Fairy aka you fucking your fantasy husbando, I want to read about/see Fairy getting dicked by Leaf and Bike. She also ships JJBek now because "muh undercut daddies!" and she literally threw a fit because someone told her her art was really nice even though they didn't ship it.

Tell that to mommy Lee.

If she catches on, I could see her going for it. Rise up in the Angel ranks a little.

Did anyone translate this yet?

In mokkachino with Makkachin. Clever.

I like ripped Chris though.

Why do they always put either Homewrecker or Crispy? Why not Leo or China?

She's the type of fan that makes me hope Fairy does have a big growth spurt like Hiramatsu suggested. It'd be a nice slap in the face for the ones who self insert with Fairy because he's pretty and petite.

Hot guy sell more than cute boy.

Same, actually. Saddens me that Kubo makes him so skinny because she draws his face better than everybody else

Leo and China are boring. Leo at least has interesting design and Christianity gimmic, but Chink could be replaces with any guy from audience seats and no one will notice.

Yeah I mean I don't get why people wouldn't want to see a fully adult fairy. Since we already know they will keep his beauty, only some gross self inserters who only like him when he is feminine and short have a reason to be upset

We need more Cao Bin.

He's just going to get more beautiful which I have no problem with, just won't be as petite. Most of the stuff she draws has him taller anyway, just not as tall as her tall as a fucking tree Otabek. I just want Fairy to be happy and successful, I don't care about self-inserters but it would be a nice plus to see them get btfo. Infact, I think some of them were already shaking in their boots when the 180cm comment was revealed. Though, not all of them were self-inserters as much as people who think Otabek has to be a top "daddy" with a huge dick so no way can Fairy be taller than him. As if Fairy being taller automatically means he'd top. A few seem to like to assign him the "feminine" role in the relationship just because he looks like a girl completely ignoring his canon personality.

>gook
>likes dogs
That's pretty racist, actually.

It'll be funny if they actually replace Guanghong with Cao Bin the next season, because Guanghong's merch is not selling at all

I wonder if those gooks who got mad about his soup are mad about the dog thing

>not loving all forms of Fairy, such as bowl Fairy, prima Fairy, beautiful tall Fairy and future eldergod Dedushka Fairy

They can be upset and leave and never come back. Best boy deserves better fans than that.

Anyone has that pencil fanart where Fairy is dressed as Russian Princess? I saw it long ago on cm, but forgot to save

It's funny when people draw Bike way taller than Fairy (they already have a small height difference anyway). He might grow a bit more in the future but he's pretty much destined to be a manlet. Fairy on the other hand...

Not appreciating the thought of a beautiful tall fairy is a sin.

You talking about this one user? I've never seen a Russian Princess in my life, but this is the first piece of fanart I thought of when I read your post.

His love for dogs is universally praised as one of good things, defying stereotypes included.

Is Guang-Hong's really not selling well?

Well... He had a similar headdress in picture in question, but that picture was more beautiful.

I haven't noticed him selling any worse than the other side characters not including the gpf ones. I think the worst selling one is Mickey. Why does he have so much merch, I don't get it.

It's funny to me too, do they just closes their eyes to the scene of them standing together?
Bike may grow a bit more as you said, but seeing how manly he is, he definitely had most of his growing done at this point. Fairy doesn't have a lot of muscle and is so tiny and still has that childish softness to him, as Hiramatsu said, he has a lot of potential to grow. He's going to be taller than Bike, they should accept it now before it's too late.

Hmm, I don't remember saving any pictures with similar headdress but I'll look and keep my eyes peeled as I'm curious to see it now too. Do you remember which thread? I could check the archives.

For shipping. Remember the bed keychains?

He just didn't get enough exposure outside of yearning for the Leo. (Same as Emil and Crispy btw) I was actually suprised when I read that he hates losing so much.

nvm, if it was long ago you probably don't remember my bad. I'll look for it though.

Yeah, even if he doesn't grow really tall he's still obviously going to overtake Bike.

Yes, it was too long ago, maybe I saw it even when it was winter. It was pencil art, or digital b/w, he wore that Russian headdress with a lot of beads and details. I'm not even a fairyfat (that why I didn't save that picture in first place), but I remember it being very stylish and beautiful, so I want to find it again.

Why do you care how people fap

This?

Why do people even take Hiramatsu's words seriously? He just expressed his opinion.

Yes! Thank you user

About what? The butt thing? I know most fans were just joking and defending his asses honor.

>not self inserting as Bike to fuck the shit out of the prettiest fairy
dusgusting

No, Fairy's height.

Oh. I'm ignoring that shit here and elsewhere. I guess it triggered some people.

I hate when other artists make Fairy wear girly clothing and look like an actual woman. I get it, he's soft and androgynous and small but he hates being treated like a girl, why the hell do they give him nymph little girl with daddy kinks fetish look.

Naw I saw people point out the undercut when it was still airing. You could see it by her ear.

Yuuri model sheets, please and thank you.

Not yet I think, but it's nothing new.

Top:
She's Yurio and Georgi's rinkmate. She teases Yurio, has a funny and cheerful personality. She gets along well with Sara. 3rd in world ranking.

Bottom:
"Beautiful and strong Russian girl"
Although her good look, she has a strong body that allows her to easily lift Yurio.
She advanced this season's GPF too, and there her heart was captivated when she saw the skating of Otabek.

I'm not taking it that seriously as he's not in charge but I still think he's going to be taller than Bike.

He hates being treated like a weakling. I don't see him hating feminine stuff, to be honest. It's just that weak and feminine are synonumous for some douchbags.