Anyone else voting for this ACTUAL white man instead of that fish lipped kike Trump?

Anyone else voting for this ACTUAL white man instead of that fish lipped kike Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7B7n3gEFYY
youtube.com/watch?v=K5QswihD-F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I'm voting for a black woman.

>Irish
>white
?????????

I'm voting for a trans woman of color.
Sage this racist thread.

So Sup Forums finally reveals itself as being civic nationalist now. Lmao, wow.

Is that real?

Conan O'Brien is running against Trump?

He looks like a white American from the 1960s but talks like a basic bitch SJW from the 2010s, he's an anti-white abomination and a TRAITOR.

is that a potago nigger?

>What was in the corner of this mouth, last night, in front of 6 gorrilion people.

>corner of his mouth

>Chap's Dick

Pic related

Accurate observation

It's amazing how suddenly superficial you all are despite Trump's ridiculous hair and his painted orange skin

Kennedy's are traitors and deserve the hellfire that awaits them.

needs more cum

what was dripping off his lips, drool or cum?

The Kennedy's have been infiltrated by kikes to the max

It's even more superficial how you make this about Trump. Stay assblasted, motherfucker.

>Fucking serfs

Those are his trademarks. The marks of Trump. You can't tell that man how to look.

SPBP

is that oppi?

He is majestic. Red, white and blue. All colors represented without even trying. The truest American I ever saw.

Trump's JEWISH son in law is literally in the White House right now and he wasn't elected by anyone. Kys

Enjoy your Third Temple you good goy retards.

...Bbbbbbut DRUMPH!!!!!! IMBEACH FORTHY FIVE!!!!!! THIS IS TRUMPHS FAULT!!!!!

Who the fuck mentioned Trump, before of course, your dumb ass?

t. Trump lives rent-free in your stupid brain.

Thanks for correcting the record Rabbi

I don't like Trump because he sucks Jew dick, but that sure as fuck doesn't mean I'm going to vote for someone not in control of the most basic motorskill of not drooling on themselves.

Thanks for being a meme, potato nigger.

why vote for him just because of his blood line? that and hes just another puppet like all the rest.

That's potato niggers for you.

>Be DNC
>run guy who will forever destroy the legacy of the Kennedys

They wouldn't. THEY WOULDN'T. HE WANTED TO AUDIT THE FED.

The Kennedy's are just as kiked now.

Politicians aren't who they claim to be. I bet this guy is a low key conservative hiding his power level.

The Kennedy's don't exactly have a shining track record

you can keep your vaselined ginger creep, thanks.

newfag

No

Ask not what you can drool for your country, but what your country can drool for you.

>Anyone else voting for this ACTUAL white man
Final proof Democrats are the real racists.

LMAO SLOPPY JOE

Drooling is regarded as a sign of high test in Ireland, I don't get the problem

>I bet this guy is a low key conservative hiding his power level.
That's what people in Philly thought about this faggot. I now yearn for the days of our former black mayor.

Joe "Saucy lips" Kennedy

The true God Emperor of mankind. Behold!

why did he remind me of reek in his speech

Unlike you idiots i know that the system is rigged and they Are all yes ALL!! Puppets for israel

Trump would trounce this guy on the campaign trail. Are the Democrats really this detached from reality? They're trying to push a 1960s meme in the 2020s.

Trump is a crazy old boomer though...

fuck no, no more kennedys

This is just the beginning. You thought you were free but there's going to be several more Kennedy Presidents

I'd rather write in "cum-filled sock" than this jizz monkey

>no more kennedys
>be a kennedy
>get shot
It would make for a great happening thread

They've been pushing it hard.

Trump is the last non-Kennedy President.

> haha vote for this literal cuckold who not only supports Zionism but also BLM cause he's white
Seek death

What a hideous fucking mick that guy is. I didn't know Kennedy translated into "inbred potato".

>2020
>voting for an orange person
Does the left realize that this person is oranger than Dolan Drumpf?

Damn even I felt that burn. But the mother fucker that you responded to is mother fucking ashes!!

People who call Trump orange are just noise makers.

Nah they are fucking retarded don't kid yourself.

>A fucking inbred ginger multimillionaire pretending to be blue collar

America was founded as a proud mexican-irish catholic nation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7B7n3gEFYY

The Irish trace their roots back to the Celts, which supposedly originate from the Austrian region. Not trying to contradict anything, but doesn't that count for white?

Has anyone made a
>just fuck my shit up
meme out of this with chapstick being the barber?

I think pic related pretty much sums up last night

yes

>The Kennedy's don't exactly have a shining track record
But they do have a track on a shining record
youtube.com/watch?v=K5QswihD-F8

>A fucking billionaire globalist Jewish conman

just because he conducts diplomacy with Israel
doesn't mean hes jewish you fuckin brainlet and he knows what it's like for a blue collar man because he employed thousands of them over the years

Does Sirhan Sirhan have a grandson?

Before I can vote for him I really need to know if he was able to fix that car?

I mean, it was so important to him he didn't even have time to leave the garage or close the hood before his response.

Please tell me about the car.

Hey what do you guise think about this guy?

He’s White, male, Christian-ish and, well, just look at him. Another thing, I heard him talk and he says ALL the right things. He understands us little people. The road people, the meadow dwellers and the underpass folks. It’s like he’s really spent some time down in the gritty grit grit of life. It’s easy to tell he’s secretly redpillled as shit. But he’s too polite, tooo White, too Christian to tell the brownies the truth of the situation. I see him as a sort of Ned Flanders type WN. You know the kind. Always mild on the outside, but just stewing on the inside. Not much one for confrontation, like to sneak around the “back way”. Wink wink.

Looks like moot from a distance if you squint your eyes. Would not vote for, would probably just hire a jap instead.

Lol at how hard this cunt is getting shilled on here.

Expect the biggest backfire.

>
look how hard trumpgoy gets shilled on here

happening

>He’s White, male, Christian

Sup Forums hates him

>being this new
DISRESPECTFUL

You user are a real American

Paul Nehlen or gtfo

Ted Kennedy pushed the 1965 immigration act into law
Fuck this whole family

Well, we know what to do with Kennedy Presidents. Back and to the left, Paddy.

Folks keep calling Trump Jewish, but in actuality, the American Jewish community despises him. They are scared of him. I come into contact with the old Jews from New England on a near daily basis at my work, and they say all sorts of things about him when they don't know you're listening. Truth is, they don't think of him as a Jew. American Jews are dead convinced he's going to upturn all of their hard work at subjugating Americans.

yes if there's anything i know about Jews, it's that they hate gigantic tax cuts

You guys know Shamus?
From WWE?
Well Joe Kennedy is Soymus.

no. he's a fucking kennedy. the only real kennedys had their heads blown off. they also fucked marilyn munroe. not sure if that's why they were shot.

No

>Kennedy
>ginger

no fucking thanks