U.S. missile defense test fails off Hawaii

Is American missile system pure junk?
WASHINGTON-A test of an advanced U.S.-Japan system intended to knock intermediate-range missiles out of the air failed off Hawaii on Wednesday, administration officials said.
The Defense Department would confirm only that a test of the SM-3 Block IIA interceptor missile was conducted at the Pacific Missile Range Facility in Kauai.
But the test failed, the two administration officials told NBC News.

If it's confirmed, the flop would be the second straight failure of an SM-3 Block IIA test, after an interceptor in June failed to hit its target.
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-missile-defense-test-fails-hawaii-officials-say-n843486

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/417533-oil-ban-north-korea-war/
rt.com/usa/417553-schiff-claims-nunes-changed-memo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DRUMPF

Setting the stage for "allowing" a nork missile to strike on US soil to justify an invasion.

Is it really that hard to intercept a missile? I mean it just seems like something that shouldn't be terribly complicated, but I guess obviously it is. I'm assuming we're not just incompetent.

>fails against IRBM

That's space-tier velocities, so I'd expect it to be like other interceptors against the same outside of a failure in production and similar.

I.e., 4 or more per IRBM/ICBM

It's not exactly easy.

You're talking about something that is falling through our atmosphere as fast as a meteorite.

You are basically trying to hit a bullet with a bullet. It's very tough since any little deviation causes you to miss.

I would rather have laser based defenses to avoid this issue, but there are other technological hurdles for that to work (though I think better in the long run).

Hard as fuck. I guarantee if the end of days comes and Israel goes Samson on the United States no more than 50% of the missiles will be shot down.

FRIENDLY REMINDER

AN ISRAELI SUBMARINE FIRED ONE AT HAWAII

THEY WILL FALSEFLAG IT AS NORTH KOREA

US INTELLIGENCE AND MOSSAD ARE WORKING TOGETHER

That's right, goy. This failed test proves that the uproar a couple weeks ago was just incompetent Muh Buttons.

>what's worse?

FOUR DEE FELLATION XDddd

Seriously why would the military publicise a failed test? Very suspicious.

They wouldn't. Jews would report on something that never happened though.

Because they're going to falseflag a nuke from North Korea as grounds to invade them. The US government needs a sacrificial lamb.

It was never about the threat of North Korea at all, it's that there can be no sovereign states in this New World Order controlled by Jerusalem and by proxy - Washington DC.

Isn't it ironic, the people's worst enemy is their own government.

icbm's travel about 20x faster than a bullet. wtf do you think

HELLADS with a slated energy increase in two years. Missle based systems will begin to become obsolete.

Can't false flag a nuke too many black boxes on the ground and coupled to satellite.

We literally have video footage of Mossad cheering after 9/11. Evidence doesn't mean shit when it is willfully ignored.

>Because they're going to falseflag a nuke from North Korea as grounds to invade them.
Very possible if you take this into consideration.

"N. Korea would see blanket ban of oil supplies as declaration of war – Russian envoy"
rt.com/news/417533-oil-ban-north-korea-war/

Imposing a total ban on oil exports to North Korea would mean a full blockade and will be considered as a declaration of war by Pyongyang,
Russia's ambassador to North Korea has cautioned.

...quote:
"June 14, 1941 Franklin Delanor Roosevelt issued Executive Order 8832 freezing Japanese and Chinese assets and creating an oil embargo enforced by the ABDA naval blockade.
The result: Japan lost access to three-fourths of its overseas trade and 88 percent of its imported oil.
December 7, 1941 Japan launched a surprize attack on pearl harbour.
Can't say Americans weren't warned this time"

Not sure that really follows. A limited nuclear situation wouldn't depreciate our three letter agencies still in service. That's a lot of wet work on the those still employed by the CTBTO ,IMS, IDC etc. and their families. Kind of a reach any way you look at it.

not good.

>Israel fires missile at US
>IC says it was a North Korean submarine

Nobody would know any different

Yea I'm sure of any accuracy in that assertion. Please expound.

This. False flag inbound.

They wouldn't announce it to the public if it were true.

*not

how connected is this to #releasethememo?

'The Memo' can't be released because Republican Nunes altered it – Intel committee's top Democrat.
rt.com/usa/417553-schiff-claims-nunes-changed-memo/

NK launched two test nukes over Japan after we installed THAAD on SK and had anti-missile batitleships and aircraft carriers all around the coast. Of course we don't actually shoot down missiles.

of course dems would claim that. I think it will still be released. Trump even said so.

This is disinfo, I believe. Gonna bait the rats into trying again and finish them off.

you are delusional if you think that it will be a cake walk for America if US attacks NK first.
Remember that China is playing very twisted games with the USA, and don't be fooled by the fact that China "agreed" to impose sanctions
on NK as per American request and design.
No way that war with NK will be only war with NK.
Domino effect wars will be the result of it, and America will be hurt as well.
America now has many more enemies than friends.If not direct enemies than at least passive haters.