I don't believe ADHD is a real mental illness due to lack of source evidence...

I don't believe ADHD is a real mental illness due to lack of source evidence. Can someone here provide more information on the etiology of the illness and maybe some diagrams of the physical changes?

Clearly this (((disease))) has major legal and political implications if it turns out to be a industry hoax.

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/kvinnan-sa-nej-n-r-han-friade-d-v-ldtog-han-hennes-mamma
additudemag.com/is-adhd-hereditary-yes-and-no/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3493096/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Abdul Obama thought the girl was saying "on on on" cuz MuhDizzlexia n sheeit.

my brother was diagnosed with adhd and he definitely has mental problems. But even a LITERAL retard knows what "no" means

that's a different vowel sound sweetie, he would need to claim dysphonia.

"has mental problems"
are you sure it wasn't caused by a traumatic pregancy?

>has ADHD and does not understand what no means

should i feel bad for swedish people?

Fuck not this thread AGAIN

You lack the basic education in psychology, behavioral pathology and just biology in general, as do I. But you can apply common sense to this and I'll bet it's correct.
>Our brains our evolving to function better in our society.
>Modern society smashes kids with a lot of information all at once.
>We are adapting to that by processing the information not only faster, but all at once. We can process driving while playing poker on our phone with a coffee between our legs. Think about how much brain work it takes to do not just 1 of these tasks, but all of them at the same time.
>Think - Multitasking
>Our brains multitask at an insane rate in our society, other societies are not experiencing ADHD like we are. It's just us, the west.
>Most families are multimedia now. TV on while on computer while checking phone while talking to family, etc.
>The consequences of this new wiring are things like ADHD. Brains that didn't mutate to handle it as well as others. Different mutations at the same time, some successful, some not. ADHD fades over time in a lot of cases, this is the individuals brain adapting as it ages and learns.
>ADHD is like a creek thirsting for water. It has many branches capable of filling up when water levels are high. But when a drought hits, and it only has a few streams running, well, that's what ADHD is. A need to multitask when in a calm environment that requires focus.
The elites who rule this world use this same tactic to overload us. When focus and clarity are required to think critically, they bombard it with tons of information making the simple task of focusing, an impossible task.

I cant tell you what caused it or even if adhd is real or just some blanket term. Im just saying he was diagnosed with it as a child and he was never normal.

feel bad for us, it's really hard to sentence anyone for rape. and you know which people are going around raping.

i bet abdul is also '14'
you does he use his phone if he cannot understand no?

ADHD is a real thing, I live it, but I'll admit that a lot of people are misdiagnosed with minor cases when they simply do not deserve the diagnosis. For those who do, ADHD is life-defining.

So what is affected? sodium levels? structure of the forebrain?

give me data. poor behavior itself is not a disease.

>it's really hard to sentence anyone for rape.

Anyone? Or is it just Ahmed that is difficult to sentence but if Sven does it, he goes to prison?

Nah it's everyone.

Hey now Sven spent his whole live in THE BEST COUNTRY ON EARTH he should be wealthy and happy and know better.

Ahmed came from THE WORST COUNTRY ON EARTH so clearly he needs more help and assistance and understanding and money and freedom.

serious question, can you round up the toughest, meanest, homsexuals in sweeden to around raping the refugees? Sweed rape squads?

> mental illness
It's a physiological defect.

one of the mudslimes raped his girlfriends mother when the girlfriend said no to his proposal. they are animals and should be treated as such.
friatider.se/kvinnan-sa-nej-n-r-han-friade-d-v-ldtog-han-hennes-mamma

the mom was a syrian btw

Not in a way that impairs language comprehension you fucking retard

yes that's a great idea. then the sjw has to pick sides.
>muh gays
or
>muh poor refugees

Vaccines did it, faggot.

We can make this happen user. There are plenty of gay men in the community who enjoy power rape. The refugees will never admit it due to being killed for homosex by their own people....FUCK. THIS IS A GOOD IDEA.

#Enrich_Them

yes...yes..we can use so much here. ancient traditions.

ADHD is a genetic disease that results from a deficiency of dopamine in the brain, as well as impaired neurotransmitter activity in the frontal cortex, limbic system, basal ganglia, and reticular activating systems.

Source: additudemag.com/is-adhd-hereditary-yes-and-no/

>the cure to ADHD is anal rape

There is sufficient evidence you just don't look hard enough for it. Literally the first result in a Bing search:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3493096/

From this I learned that children with ADHD have smaller brain mass than normal children. They also have striatal abnormalities and structural deficiencies in their frontal lobes. Clicking around I found numerous other scientific studies supporting ADHD as a real mental illness. Only conspiratards and lazy sheep think ADHD isn't real.

yeah i guess it can work, the mudslimes are short and weak and always go together in groups. the gays can attack them when they are alone in the dark. steal the mudslime tactics.

Yeah, I don't deny that sandnigger Abdul is retarded if he legitimately didn't know what "no" means, but ADHD also results in a resistance to authority, which could cause issues in sexual relations

yeah but at the same time they're sentencing old people for writing hate posts towards immigrants on FB

:D "a deficiency" ?????

so who decides the normal level of dopamine? did the studies control for tobacco smokers?

ADHD is real. I have it. It is measurable physically in brain scans and portions of our brains are smaller. It fucks up short term memory. You can't remember a full phone number read to you 2 seconds ago.

It is no excuse for criminal behavior.

That's on Swedistan unfortunately

The genes decide how much dopamine the brain gets when its receptors are triggered, and for people with ADHD that amount is less than the norm

Didn't cure me. Actually, made it worse.

Clearly you did it wrong.

Executive Function, impulse control, most pre-frontal cortex functions. It’s a bitch, even more so when criminals and those seeking adhd drugs LARP it. Previous poster had an excellent point that in 3rd world shitholes where your career ladder consists of being head ditch-digger you don’t see the critical amount of info overload and hyper-stimuli that modern societies have. ADHD, is also accompanied by co-morbid diagnoses that tend to get exacerbated by ADHD in the first place. (Similar to having uncorrected vision means you’re unable to read a math, Lit, or science textbooks to build knowledge)

Meds help significantly, but a decent routine involving regular exercise, nutrition, and adequate sleep should be followed like a religion. If your expending a shit-ton of effort to stay focused, (and more likely return to focus) you’re burning the candle at both ends.

but how is it worth treating? it's clearly within the ranges of normal behavior if we take blacks into account

This.

no. Kill them.

Basically, it's like this:
1. Is your room clean?
>Yes
>No
If Yes, your dopaminergic pathways function properly.
If No, you may have ADHD.
2. Do you want to clean you room?
>Yes
>No
If Yes, you may have ADHD.
If No, you're just a lazy pig.
3. Do you often exert willpower to make yourself clean your room to no avail?
>Yes
>No
If Yes, you probably have ADHD.
If No you're a lazy slob.
4. Does your inability to perform routine tasks like cleaning your room cause you emotional distress?
>Yes
>No
If Yes, you definitely have ADHD.
If No, you might not have ADHD.

Hypothetically speaking, if ADHD was a legitimate explanation as to why he did what he did, then he should still be kept away from the public as he's a danger to everybody. Giving him a pass for raping someone is not justice and does not keep him and his alleged mental illness from manifesting itself again and raping someone else.

Hopefully, someone in Sweden does the right thing and kills the fucker.

>Hypothetically speaking, if ADHD was a legitimate explanation as to why he did what he did, then he should still be kept away from the public as he's a danger to everybody. Giving him a pass for raping someone is not justice and does not keep him and his alleged mental illness from manifesting itself again and raping someone else.
As someone with severe ADHD... bingo. You're right on the money. ADHD is a reason that can be mitigated for the better with medication.

However, it does not excuse one from criminal culpability.