Holy fuck that was some good shit right there

Holy fuck that was some good shit right there

Why does she shit school supplies?

Probably the best PowerPoint I've ever watched.

to weigh herself down

Because she's too poor to afford something nice to stick up her ass.

It's reddit's favorite anime. What did you expect?

garbage that doesn't live up to what it's trying to accomplish. impresses 19ish yo tryhards quite a bit, though.

this is my favorite series, i can't live without it

Wait until you get to Nise and get to enjoy the sisters and Kaiki

>like monogati
>don't try hard at anything ever

damn im a fraud

why not

i want to enjoy Tsukihi

Don't worry, you're a fake as real as the real thing.

Who would be best marriage material and why would it be Hanekawa and is there any proof that all the apparitions are legit happening or is it just because everyone might be slightly chunii?

Unironically Senjougahara, any of her negative traits are played up by Kyomi being an unreliable narrator.

They are all just chuuni for rrrg's dick.

>everyone might be slightly chunii?
You could argue that if it was just Bake. The later seasons go too hard with kaii for that to hold up.

If you mean that he praises her so much over the most inane shit to the point that it gets annoying, sure.

> *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

You mean to say to enjoy this scene?

Literally Power point : the animation
You should read the novels if you like to read so much.

Literally pleb: the post

Yay

Peace Peace

>Nise
>Kaiki

Sure, but just wait until you get to Koimonogatari

>amazing banter
>Kaiki best mc
>detective work
>top 5 op
>that fucking final episode with Kaiki's truth bomb

that's a good theory. Never thought that way

Whyere did she hide that sissores

Kaiki was shit in Nise though. Forgettable moustache twirling villain who's main feat is outsmarting the dumbest character in the series. He gets better later on but not in Nise.

The only good thing Nise has is it's animation and some of the Snail banter, and I'm not even a Snailfag.

>any of her negative traits are played up by Kyomi being an unreliable narrator.
Other way around. Koyomi at no point plays up her negative traits, he constantly showers her with praise despite her being largely unimpressive (her dad doesn't get enough praise if anything) compared to atleast half the other chicks in this thing.

Kanbaru's the one best suited for rrragi honestly, despite being my least favorite of the three in that picture. He has way too big a complex about Hanekawa for that to ever work and with Gahara even now it still just seems like he keeps her around solely to escape dealing with/accepting the even heavier baggage associated with other girls around him.