Kuroshitsuji 129

CONFIRMED!

Nice

I don't get, how long was he gone? I don't read this comic book sorry.

wew

I need to pick this back-up. All this twin/double talk has got me interested again.

Just as expected tbqh

Are there theories on the full story? Why is he evil? Why did he even disappear? And why is he only back now?

You know Yana's going to go all out with the twincest motifs.

He disappeared because he was literally dead.

Oh, so this is undertaker's scheme I take it.

Fake Ciel murdered him.

Nah, the cultists who tried to summon sebastian did.

>no servant noticed the lack of eyepatch

I firmly believe the backstory will be longer than just that. Sebastians reaction to "True Ciel" is confusing.

Actually, sebastian's reaction makes sense. True ciel gets sacrificed to summon him and now he's "alive" in front of him. Of course he'd be confused.

I recently picked up the manga again and I'm once again up to date. Honestly, I've forgotten why I enjoyed it in the first place, I really hate the fucking fortune teller shit arc. Can someone remind me of where the overarching plot is going, because atm it seems like any sense of actual plot has vanished, and it's all just fujo bait.

you're kinda right

i would say that the main plot is somehow woven into/distilled in arcs of mostly filler, not unlike detective conan

Finny knew it wasn't him.

Well one would expect Sebastian to be more aware of this sort of things, its surprising he´s surprised

The gist of the plot is:

Ciel wants to get revenge for what was done to his family, and has to do his work as the Queen's Watchdog at the same time. We haven't seen much of the people behind the conspiracy yet, apart from the creepy old Baron who was obsessed with him and only a minor figure in the cult.

Meanwhile, the Undertaker has a close connection to the Phantomhive family, and has been doing the whole zombie thing. Apparently that, plus the blood transfusion stuff, was all for the end goal of bringing back the real Ciel, for some reason. I don't think the cult has much to do with this, yet.

And a lot of fujo bait.

I'm not sure he's "evil" but I can't figure out why he went after Agni/Soma. My guess is, he's full yandere for his sickly younger brother, and being an undead zombie thing with potentially no soul has probably knocked a few screws loose. I think his main target is Sebastian, in order to save his little sickly brother's soul. Everyone else who ticks him off or gets in his way is collateral.

So, how long ago did the first theory appear? In 2009?

Finny felt something was off, that's not enough for
>SUDDENLY, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, BOTH EYES

looks kinda like Vincent