If you're a man and don't dress like one, you're an embarrassment to society. Every man needs to wear the following:

If you're a man and don't dress like one, you're an embarrassment to society. Every man needs to wear the following:
>pleated slacks
>button up shirt tucked into slacks
>belt
>black high socks
>black or brown leather dress shoes
>tie
>dark colored coat, either normal suit jacket or trench coat depending on weather
>watch on left wrist
>wedding band on left ring finger (men are married, boys aren't)
>nice dark gloves when cold
>a nice hat (not necessary anymore but still an option)

Start looking like real men Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

except real men don't like being told what to do so this whole sales pitch is going to fail on the face of it.

but yeah, dressing sloppy extends to all areas of life until everything is sloppy. so i get your point

this was probably accurate in the 1930s but you'd just look like a tool now. Fashion evolves theres nothing wrong with that

A carhartt jacket, jeans, and a good pair of redwings is what a red blooded man wears.

Fuck off back to japan with your steampunk fetish.

yeah the fedora and trenchcoat look has pretty much been taken over by awkward beta males trying to look slick. kind of a shame, it looks good on the right men

what's the point of wearing a watch, it's the current year, people have cellphones lol

pants are a fairly recent invention, i think men used to wear tunics and leg wrappings and loincloths or something. i dunno. i was looking into historical fashions and there aren't many options if you're a big pants guy like i am.

>i never leave home without a surveillance state tracking device irradiating my balls through my pocket
good job

I agree, trench coats I reckon are alright if its in the right scenario and reason for wearing it like pic related.

what thread are (((they))) sliding?

>men are married
to whom? used up roasties who demand you raise jamal's baby?

i know carrying a leather bag looks more presentable but i like having my hands free. we invented backpacks for a reason. i like how he's afraid to get his fancy cloths wet so he carries an umbrella too, so masculine. also what is the tie if not a symbolic noose around a mans neck. i mean sure, it looks slick, and i don't mean to rain on your parade. i'm just not happy with the way we're supposed to dress to look professional, it just looks cucked to me.

it's like "hey these clothes are impractical for movement or getting any real work done or basic weatherproofing and there's a symbolic noose around my neck, but it's totally manly. i'm a businesman and don't get my hands dirty look at me."

I don't work in an office.

It looks sharp as fuck, I'm kind of memeing in OP because I don't wear suits daily but I do wear button ups and slacks daily. No t shirts or jeans for about 5 years now

more your taste?

Nice i like the way you think burger and I like the red wings, what are your preferred set?

>i like how he's afraid to get his fancy cloths wet so he carries an umbrella too, so masculine.
>REAL men get wet when they don't have to!

There is literally nothing wrong with using a quality umbrella.

Yeah I'll save business casual for work, thanks.

if had a coat that could handle the rain and a wide brimmed hat he wouldn't need an umbrella and could keep his hands free for defense

yeah thanks, because clearly i'm suggesting we should all wear t shirts with superhero logos.

This

i'm just saying, if you can't run in your clothes and shoes, and if your clothing lacks weatherproofing at all, it's just not functional. what are men if not functional creatures. and whats with the tie, anyone could grab your die and start choking you, it's so weak.

is there a way of dressing like a man that doesn't involve impractical outfits?

Ikr, you can then take turns shoving it in your ass with your boyfriend

Water proof jackets don't breathe and are unnecessary for anything that isn't Nor'Easter conditions, while a solid umbrella is a defensive tool in itself.

This is the report of the week, signing off!

A nice hat would be the precise reason to bring this back

The thing about white society is that we are civilized so we do not need to be able to run or fight at 100% effectiveness at all times like cavemen. Also if you've worn a suit you'd know running isn't hard at all, just a little annoying.

Real men work for a living and cant/dont wear these

You must me from Melbourne.

>not dressing like pic related

>a solid umbrella is a defensive tool in itself.
lol, ok

still can't run properly in dress shoes

cut those nails you slob

It sounds like you run away from a lot of things.

>burger meme

Don't worry, I'm doing my part good sir

Any made in the US and offered in a dark brown. Tan is for niggers, black is for faggots.

>still can't run properly in dress shoes
I'm not defending the dress-shoes as a practical item, although there is no reason that a person wearing well fitting dress shoes can't run on pavement or dry earth. Our ancestors did it all the time .

>adult wearing a backpack
Fuck off leaf. Don't want those twig arms snapping off I reckon

>Married

Boys wearing men's clothing looks bad. This is well known

i run all the time, it's faster then walking. meanwhile so much for civilization when you got gang bangers thugging around every major city. i'd rather be ready to run or fight then to wear a noose around my neck and clothes i can't move in.

it just seems a shame there aren't any fashions that look slick but functional at the same time. you basically have to wear useless clothing to look fancy and then tie a noose around your neck. i'm just not into it, sorry

Oh and by the way.
>Inb4 no fun allowed mods delete the thread.

The overseers took all of the coat rooms out of the workplaces as well. :/

i'm not an ornament, i'm a man, i want practical shit. not trying to look pretty

Yeah, I'll start wearing that shit if you buy it for me in my size.

So then are babyfaces supposed to wear a propeller cap until they can grow some neck stubble?

You might be able to pull it off if you didn't have the goofy sunglasses feature on your glasses.

L.O.L. don't pay attention to that one. He was only being mouthy.

202,953 or 402. If you are working in the southern states get a pair of slip ons if you want to fit in tho.

The necktie looks suspect as well...

>implying i want to see your pic.

It's funny how the "m-muh manly tie!" argument falls apart when you start pointing out just how feminine it is to play dress up just so you can look le manly towards other insecure males

In this case I actually agree with the leaf for once. I want/need clothing that is functional first and foremost, that generally includes a backpack, collared shirt, belt and jeans. I'm not a model, I'm an engineer, I've got shit to do.

Try harder faggot

That's not the problem. They're not fitted. They look like they came from Sally's.

L.O.L. are you kidding? The things people keep round about themselves influence their internal state as well as the physical reality. Why do you think rich people buy lots of land with parks on it instead of milling about in the public parks with other people? They can do the same things in both a public and private park, right? Except one is more aesthetic and therefore more useful when considered holistically.

This. I work a professional office job in tech, so I dress professionally during the day, but the second I get home I wear my athletic shorts. I don't care if it is -20 out... I will go out and shovel the snow of my drive in shorts, a sweater, and winter hats. Because I'm not a faggot. And I don't like having my waist, penis, and balls restricted by the tight pants Jew. I don't even wear boxers under my shorts unless I'm working out.

Check out Filson, they strike a nice balance. Very appropriate for the Canadian climate.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

REAL MEN CONFORM TO SOCIAL PRESSURES

SISSY BOIS DRESS HOWEVER THEY WANT

Kek

the modern suit and tie was probably invented by jews so we all look weak and cucked with symbolic nooses around our necks and pretty dress up clothing

Were you perhaps trying argue a point?

But you can't grasp it because you're demoralised.
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

>The things people keep round about themselves influence their internal state as well as the physical reality.
M-muh suit'n tie define who I am as a person, le slick dressed man!

>Why do you think rich people buy lots of land with parks on it instead of milling about in the public parks with other people?
Maybe so they don't have to worry about stepping on other people's dog shit? What in the hell does that have to do with men's fashion?

>They can do the same things in both a public and private park, right? Except one is more aesthetic and therefore more useful when considered holistically.
Nigger I think you tied your tie a little too tight

>i'm a sloppy individual who, despite wanting to live in the kind of world my grandfather lived in, can't be bothered to do the kind of work he did
It really makes me think.

Not dressing like Shia
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yeah the coat looks fine i guess, but i dont like the rest of it

guy kinda looks metrosexual

what does that hat even do, it doesn't block the sun, it doesn't keep the rain or snow out of the face, his ears are cold. if it's cold enough for a scarf then is cold enough for a proper hat.

meanwhile it just seems like it would be a lot easier to wear a backpack. i do a lot of walking, with my legs, as humans are intended to do, i need a bag that doesnt impede movement.

jeans are durable, but don't flex well, especially skinny jeans.

shoes shouldn't have high heels, that's bad for the spine. flat shoes are best

if you're style impedes function in favour of looking fancy then is it really masculine? or just metrosexual?

>It really makes me think.
Based on your previous posts, I find that hard to believe

Do everyone a favour and kill yourself, user.

There is function in orderliness and aesthetics...

but is there a way to achieve orderliness and aesthetics without impeding other functions?

Why is this particular trade-off or negotiation so much harder than others for some people?

OH BOY ANOTHER "HOW TO BE A REAL MAN" THREAD WHERE WE JUST HALF-ASSEDLY MIMIC THE 1930S HOW PROFOUND

PLEASE Sup Forums SHOW ME THE LIGHT

Leyendecker was a fag.

These are great threads for knocking round about the libertardian slobs, though.

All sodomites go to Hell, user.

Hell is for ever.

it's sad

A man dresses according to his location and situation. What is appropriate at a wedding in a big city is different than what is appropriate at a business lunch in a small town.

But men should avoid clothes with words on them and wear a nice, clean cologne. Make sure your clothes fit as well. That's the biggest mistake young men make.

I was in your camp until I bought pic related. I find it way more functional than a backpack for everyday usage, because the pockets inside are a perfect fit for my phone, e-reader, laptop, flashlight, calculator, phone charger etc. It also features a lanyard inside for attaching your car keys to, which I love. The downside to most backpacks is the vertical shape, which causes you to stuff all your crap inside with no rhyme or reason, forcing you to pull everything out to reach the items at the bottom. I have no trouble walking uphill in the snow with my computer bag slung over the shoulder, and I do this every morning. All said, for work I prefer a backpack, because I work in the bush and hike long distances with heavy loads. But for everyday use a briefcase, computer bag or messenger bag is preferable in my opinion.

Fuck off queer eye. I’ll dress how the fuck I want. Only faggot obsess over their wardrobe. Fuckin balls on this guy.

that's all faggoty as hell but for real, men, if you wash your jeans in a machine or let your woman wash your jeans in a machine, you might as well let your wife slice off your testicles and feed them to tyrone while he plunges his BBC deep into her uterus. washing denim is absolutely a woman thing to do because their attitude toward washing clothes is that if they try it on in the mirror and decide it doesnt match they throw it in the laundry hamper because it touched their body.

so: OP is a fag and wants you all to dress like fags, but how you treat your clothing does directly influence how much of a man you are. do not wash your denim jeans in a machine, spot scrub only

What do i do with my white polo op?

that man is a fucking model. no shit he's gonna look good in those clothes

most of pol are fat neck beards and look like shit

if you are good looking doesn't matter wtf you wear. you will look good

thats why white supremacy capitalism makes billions selling clothes. it tricks stupid people into buying overprice clothes made by slaves

end capitalism

>please surrender all power to the state and trust they will make the right decisions for you
lol ok, thanks communism

this
op is a faggot

you one of them city boys aint ya??

he wouldn't need suspenders if he just wore pants that fit

>hey that's my purse!

keep buying your $150 nike's shoes

fucking sheeple

when we take over you will be hung with those nike shoe strings

fucking puss

also his clothes aren't at all dirty, as they would be if he were a real lumberjack and not a model in a photoshoot

loose waistband is better for swinging an axe

You just voted in sodomite marriage by a referendum, Aussie. Don't push your agenda here.

very astute although that brilliant deduction might have been saved for something more worth while had you read the stock filename

i have a wide variety of footwear options at various prices

as opposed to some incompetent govenment beurocrat deciding for me what shoes to wear and what the price is going to be.

communism is just fascism, it's big government controlling everything. big government doesnt care if you live or die. at least capitalism wants me alive long enough to buy their shit.