What years does one have to be born in to be considered an "early 2000s kid"?

What years does one have to be born in to be considered an "early 2000s kid"?

2002 or earlier

So 2000 means I can dance to crazy frog in my mid twenties as a nostalgia trip?

Hell no, you need to have experienced some shit of the early 2000, meaning you had to be ~7 or something around that.

I'd say you need to be born between 1991 (or maybe even a bit earlier) -1996

you have to stop posting

91 baby here. my grandpa bought this Movie and the pokemon 3 for me as Christmans presants

Mid 90s

As early '96 born, I have started remembering shit in fall 1999. I identify as 2000s kid.

Early 2000s mid 2000s or late 2000s?

97 here.
Watched that movie on VHS on a weekly basis for month and years as a kid.
Good times.

which contributed most to your childhood: Early 2000s mid 2000s or late 2000s?

If you were born in 2002 the early 2000s were over before you were out of diapers.
Not him but also a '97 babby. The early 2000s were definitely impactful and memorable but I mostly associate the best parts of my childhood with the mid-2000s ('04-'06). I don't really think it has to do with what media was coming out at the time so much as my own age and personal experience.
The Digimon movie was and still is the GOAT, though. Sonic OVA also kicked ass.

Fuuuuck I loved this movie so much that I watched it too many times which caused the disk to scratch up, I'll give it a rewatch after so many years

2007 is when everything went to shit because of the Big Bang theory and iPhones

Probably mid to late 90s. More importantly this thread is shit and as far as I'm concerned you are an underage faggot despite your actual age.

Whatever, grandpa

1995 OP.
>Pokemon red and blue along with the anime
>Digimon adventures
>cartoon network with looney toons,Dexter's Lab, Ed,Edd & Eddy
>Nickelodeon still had stuff like catdog and angry beavers and Hey Arnold
>Bionicles
>Ps1

I didn't care that much about music at that time so I can't say that much about it but I remember blasting a shitload of trance and "Stan" by Eminem everytime I came back from school.

i remember hearing the offsprings for the first time and thinking they pretty dope.

1994-1996

if your old enough to remember 9/11, your considered early 200 kid.

"2000"

WE'RE THE KIDS IN AMERICA

bump

Did someone shoop an extra Terriermon onto this poster? The second one looks small and derpy, but the image is so low res that I can't tell what it's supposed to be.

"who said there's no such thing as monster?" I've watch both the Japanese Bokura No War Game & the english re-edited version of the movie.

I tell you the english version (even though was said to be a bastardization of the original) is far more entertaining than it's Japanese original version.

Got goosebumps everytime the whistle scene & Novaflame comes.

Also the soundtracks is much better.

if you were born after 1999, you're too young to be on Sup Forums

This thread makes me feel old.