Lauren’s HARDCOVER REVISED EDITION of “BARBARIANS” is here

Sup Forums on suicide watch: Lauren’s new HARDCOVER REVISED EDITION (in three volumes) of the book titled “BARBARIANS” is here

Lauren Southern is a leading intellectual, author, political activist and internet personality widely considered as the brain behind alt-right. Southern has also been called the driving force behind President Trump’s successful campaign by liberal entities such as the NYT and the Washington Post.

Although most conservatives have welcomed Lauren’s leadership in the movement, some fringe elements characterized as racist or hateful, resent a woman assuming a leading role, particularly given their inability to score with women, circumstance that is exacerbated by Laurens sex appeal, which along with her intelligence and sapience, will ultimately bring the end of mainstream misogynist conservatism.

Why the hate /pol?

Pic related is Barbarians volume #1

Lauren TV is already ON:

Writing for National Review, Ron Paul called the fringe elements that criticize “BARBARIANS” without first buying it as "wanna-be fascists" and bemoaned their entry into the national political conversation.

According to Steve Bannon, Lauren educates us with her new book, titled “BARBARIANS”, which is becoming a new classic regarding conservative political science. Christianity and Greco-Roman philosophy, along with whiteness are now being reevaluated through Laurens insight, rocking the foundations upon which Western Civilization was built. Now Lauren’s Alt-right is actually the driving force defending Western Civilization, Bannon said.

Writing for The Weekly Standard, Thomas Sowell instead described those fringe elements that criticize “BARBARIANS” without first buying it as idiots that can’t grasp the reach of Lauren’s philosophy that "turns the left's moralism on its head and makes it a badge of honor to be called 'racist,' 'homophobic,' and 'sexist'".

Pic related is Barbarians volume #2

Lauren TV is already ON:

Writing for The New Yorker, Noam Chomsky described what was once a "loosely assembled far-right movement", is now a full international movement thanks to Laurens research and data systematization regarding migration and Islam. The professor suggests Lauren’s work differs from the conventional right-wing in American politics is more a matter of style than of substance: "One way to understand Laurens work is not as a movement but as a collective experiment in identity, in the same way that many people use anonymity on the Internet to test more extreme versions of themselves".

William F. Buckley Jr. suggested that the alt-right is dead without Lauren, but with her as a figurehead it may pose a greater threat to progressivism than the mainstream conservative movement.

In an interview with The New York Times on November 22, President-elect Donald Trump disavowed anyone that disagrees with the facts contained in “BARBARIANS”, and promised to start building the wall himself, with his own funds if need be.

Pic related is Barbarians volume #3

Lauren TV is already ON:

Kike bitch

GEBEN GAS ALLE JUDEN!
JUDEN RAUS!

I'm not gonna fucking read a book where she says "Men masturbate to me".

here are those who have read Barbarians by Lauren Southern, and those who have not.

She answers (BTFO) every leftist argument you're seeing right now.

She lays out the situation better than anyone. I've heard everyone from Richard Spencer to Trump himself quoting this book.

This is her Magnum opus.

Why the hate /pol?

Pic related is Barbarians volume #3

>tfw I became a $200 a month supporter and I'm too shy and autistic to talk to her on Skype

Southern white knights will defend this.

I mean I couldn't care, but do people still shill for this reddit tier informative literal 5/10?

You're literally better off just lurking Sup Forums for maybe a month than reading this.

Fuck Laurern Southern and their beta orbiter following

Are you an Antisemite or why do you hate Lauren?

lmao this bitch is fucking retarded

>Mexican

how many times have you been deported?

Lauren TV is already ON:

Because she enbodies everything that is wrong with society today
>be female
>see a fraction of the male population
>decides to exploit said population
>says and does whatever they want to hear/believe
>meanwhile milks money out of said males
>doesn't actually practice or do any of the bullshit she preaches
>on top of that is a mudshark
She's literally no better than the whores that pretend to be "gamergirls" on twitch so dumbasses will give them money. At least strippers, hookers, and camgirls don't pretend to be anything other than what they actually are, which is money hungry whores

But LAUREN is 1488 MAGA LOL!!!

Never liked her but her sister seems nice.

All I am saying is I would fuck her sister and have not cared at all for the thot you "mexican intellectual".

Nice try Lauren

Lauren Southern TV is already ON:

I donate $200 a month to Lauren through Patreon and I have the right to Skype with her for 5 minutes a month, but I am to shy to call.

>hating Hitler this autistically with this little actual knowledge about him
Into the trash she goes

Who is the one on the left? never seen her.

Lauren Rose

Does she do videos or a blog or something?

(((Rose)))

>my bf was a based half black half irish!
>Hitler was a sjw lel
>whats an anarchy?
>...
>hey check on my cleavage!

thx for donating to my patreon

Fuck off

MORE LIKE THIS NOW

did you really write a fake noam chomsky review

Lauren "LOL go back to stormfront" Southern

I borrowed her "book" on a bus ride once and it blows. If you consider DR3 and cultural libertarianism redpilled then you will love her book.

>Lauren Southern is a leading intellectual.

lol, as someone who has multiple degrees I feel this is a stretch.

>Please give me money: The Book

So what should she have done instead?

lol you're just being a little virgin faggot who, and I'm saying this unironically, have some complex against women. Yes, 80%+ of them are fucking retarded whores - but if all you preach is fire and brimstone, the world starts to take that shape.

Not a single black cock in any of those gifs
>in all fields

Lauren is a woman who openly says she is happy to have lots of guys jacking off while thinking of her, and you try to insult the guy by calling him a virgin misogynist? >>>/shareblue/

>the book where she calls Hitler a SJW

would you please stop shilling this idiot whore

80% of women are not whores. That's a narrative that serves the interests of whores and "incels" so they don't have to take responsibility for themselves.

what?

f her, I'm all about the attractive Vice reporter

This is top kek

holy shit is this real? she legitimately might be retarded. at least get a ghost writer

does she talk about her diaper fetish?

How about get a real fucking job or even better, if she actually believes what she preaches set up a not for profit political organization or run for office? Of course she's not gonna do that because she's full of fucking shit. It's all bullshit to get money from a bunch of betas. She doesn't even practice anything that she preaches for fuck's sake. She is a fraud bottom line.

Reminder.
The only people who call Lauren a Kike... are Kikes.

mexibump