Paycucks pls respond

pls gibe link

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/U4X532dab7/strike-and-mike-008.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't be a nigger and pay the fucking money it's only ten bucks

Bump

cough it up paypigs!

Jazzhands should really distance himself from that cuckservative Ricky Vaughn. Vaughn seems like a giant kike.

selfbamp

Bump, just got done with Bill of Whites

lmao what would be the point of me paying for the subscription just to give it to you for free?

Did you hear him on Cantwell's show?
I got a very sneaking suspicion from listening to him talk that he isn't white.

so what. he's good at convincing normies. during the election he convinced so many people that nationalism was the way to go

To not be a jew of course.

I'm fine with him as long as he doesn't start actively converting people away from ethno nationalism towards civic cuckery.
I'll have to hear him a few more times to decide. Last night's after action report of the SOTU speech was my 3rd time hearing him.

I heard he was half flip lol
Come on guy, help us out bro. I had shrimp ramen for dinner.

I want behind the paywall but am too worried about getting doxxed. I was considering using a prepaid visa card. Any suggestions?

do you even want to win? advocating for white ethnonationalism is never going to win. do you have any idea just how cringe trying to convince normies about that is? it's so fucking absurd. do you have any self awareness? sure keeping it in the back of your mind while advocating policies that make america better is fine but ffs take a hint from the muslims. use taqiya when stating your opinions

It's weird with hapas like I went to high school with one and he very convincingly passed for white.
Didn't look anything like supreme gentleman.
He was like Keanu Reeves tier except he dyed his hair so was even more convincing.
I think in the ethnostate we should set aside some place like Hawaii to be the hapa containment zone.
They would be considered honorary tier but couldn't live in the huwhite mainland.

Like I said, I'm fine with him as long as he doesn't become divisive within the community of people that are already listening to alt-right podcasts and shit.
There are levels to this and if he's converting absolute basic bitch normies to some kind of nationalism, I'm fine with that for now.

This is off topic but has anyone heard anything out of Cantwell? He had a court hearing today.

AHAHAHA POORFAGS BTFO!

what really?
I thought it wasn't until next month.
I guess whatever it is we'll hear something about it as often as he does his show.
Now there's the Thursday morning thing he does with Anglin so yeah tomorrow morning.

dude maybe being divisive is a good thing. i went down the whole natsoc altright road for a few months and all it did was make me depressed and lose friends. i've soften up my tone, read mpc and listened to shit like jay dyer and learned a lot more about how the government and realpolitik actually works. the REAL way to win is to reignite the maga movement and guide it towards real change. it was a huge crowd and people just went along with whatever was going on at the top. there are politicians craving to get a piece of the maga pie and NOT the fucking alt right pie.

No haven't listened to Radical Agenda in a min but I'll check it out and see. I was referring to the stuff he's been posting on Gab lately, been punching right pretty hard.

Lol I remember there was a time when Lauren Southern was praised by the alt right because she got normies on board with nationalism. Honestly think it'll be a similar situation. Give it a few months, some truth bomb will drop and Ricky will be shilling civic nationalism and blue pills with cernovich.

payfags give now

Anyone got Strike and Mike? Striker is the damn man.

did i ever say to be a civic nationalist? cater to white interests WITHOUT explicitly calling them white interests. call them american interests. DS was shilling this and it's the right move to make. southern and cernovich can circlejerk about whatever bullshit they want but what do they have that we don't? REACH. debates are becoming popular, get them to debate an american nationalist and our side will seem more appealing without putting them off because we're suicidally edgy right now

Eh I'm going to go with the TWP and LOS mindset. Strength and Courage are the best optics. Balkanization of the US will yield better results in the long run. But different strokes for different folks.

Gib muh gibs, please.

The MAGApedes defend Jews which is a dealbreaker for me. Plus civic nationalism just leads us to the same demographic extinction.

He's just got that really snarky MPC style about him that traces its genealogy back to the kids who were too cool for school on SA

>anonfile.com/U4X532dab7/strike-and-mike-008.mp3

am listening to this right now
the big-brained triumvirate