I-its not true is it Sup Forums?

i-its not true is it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/scientist-claims-us-lab-engineered-humanzee-human-chimp-hybrid-100-years-ago-gallup-yerkes-oliver?perpetual=yes&limitstart=1
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1177123/The-European-Created-fragments-fossil-face-forbears-35-000-years-ago.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOOKIT THIS NIGGAS LIPS

Looks like an acid attack or burn victim.

I mean evolving from niggers is no myth

WE

AM

>use brown clay on top of the skull
>see, guys, his skin wasn't white

sheeeiiiit! we wuz kangz and yurahpeuns! we wuz whitez yo!

Sounds like Europe already has all the diversity it needs then

But only 8000 years ago?

How would they know?

What is bullshit.

>2013

At this point in time, Scientists can say anything.

They'll make up some excuse, how a bone somehow told them what color the skin was that used to be attached to that bone. They'll say they did some carbon dating test, cook up some algorithm, and pump out some fake results.

(((scientists)))

What the fuck kind of nigger is that?

have you seen this? this is your grandma

Well, it is Europe.

I guess it didn't used to snow in Europe. Game of thrones had it all wrong all along.

>before white people evolved people weren't white

Amazing revelation

I like when they say we were Africans. Yeah we were. They still are.

I guarantee there were at least 2 or 3 kikes involved in talmudically distorting or fabricating some data to be able to write that headline

I don't see why this matters. Race is more than skin color. This doesn't mean that niggers lived in Europe 8k years ago.

Where can one purchase these works of art????

>white people didn't exist until 7000 years ago
>no fair eyes
>no fair skin
>literal niggers until 7000 years ago

Why do I even bother to live anymore?

We're Human/Neandertal admixture, and the first humans were more closely related to arabs. Sub-saharans are not human, they are just closely related homonid.

>white supremacist
Bias detected

Bullshit

8k years ago. It's not like people would've been that white anyway. No sunscreen, the sun burned hotter and was closer.

Yeah, we're the upgraded version.

They're using the term "dark-skinned" to imply that they were Black. They were most certainly not Black, the European hunter-gatherers were swarthy Med-looking fuckers. Look to modern Sardinians since they carry the most of their blood out of any people in Europe; hell, you can look at fuckers like John Oliver, Russell Brand, or the "black Irish". It's a concerted attack on Europe's history, and ergo all her people

They only have bones to work with, and usually only some of them at that. Any reconstuctions are an "artist's impression" at best.

>the sun burned hotter and was closer
imperceptibly, maybe, but for all practical purposes no it the fuck wasn't

these proto niggers were killed off en masse with ease by superior gingers due to superior vitamin D production.

Nobody knows anything to be honest.

Nobody was alive when humans were just strating

>i'm a beta male who loves to be outraged. aren't you one as well?
No.

(((scientists)))

Nothing more than anti-white kike propaganda.

Can scientists see race in skeletons or can't they?

Pale was dominant? Yeah no. These monkeys in the op got btfo.

>dark skin of an African
Tunisians are African
Egyptians are African
Moroccans are African
None of these people are Black. Look at the wordplay here, it's very clever and very Jewish

Fuck off, Paco

>Fuck fuck fuck it just looks like a brown skinned white guy...
>Nvm I'll give it a niggernose too.

woah there buddy

the top 1% of blacks are smarter than 25% of whites
checkmate bigot. you need 150million africans pronto

Ok but what about asians? They also have quite white skin (at least some of them)

So northern Europeans are actually from Asia?

>83 people sampled

They can, due to the shape of the bones. However that only works because we know what people like that look like alive.

Same can be said about Abbos

The Central Asian steppe
>Who were the Yamnaya

Facial reconstruction on a skull is a totally worthless exercise with no merit or validity whatsoever.

"scientists" say a lot
sciencealert.com/scientist-claims-us-lab-engineered-humanzee-human-chimp-hybrid-100-years-ago-gallup-yerkes-oliver?perpetual=yes&limitstart=1

We are mix of these farmers and people who conquered europe from eurasian steppe (indoeuropeans)

How is this surprising? Anyone who's ever read a history book knows the Kanganshiet people, who were black, are the original Europeans.

>That nose
yeah, no

To be exact, were merely don't have any evidence that blue eyes were older than that, lack of evidence is not evidence.

Blue eyes are at least 8200 years old too, but we don't have any more samples proving that blue eyes did not exist earlier than that in paleolithic europe.

So that means we can say the n word all we want!

You beat me with superior maths.

Also, that one black guy is a genius, so..

No shit. White features developed over time. What you think we came out of africa snow white blue eyed?

No, Abbos have neanderthal admixture too. The reason they are fucked up has to do with being isolated and inbreeding for 50-60,000 years.

>No shit.
Do you just agree with whatever sounds official?

Yeah naturally, same with the natives of papua new guinnea. Actual Caucasians are an admixture of their own now-extinct homonid as well. Biological anthropology is cool as fuck, it turns the whole world into a tolkeinesque world where a bunch of humanoids are all living on the same planet.

Check
The skull/.

I'll wait for Survive the Jive to make a video

looks like a 56%'er Wojack

This has to become a meme to rival the Le56%

And the last ones won't be white either

Wait.... so certain people believe the earth is only 7000 to 8000 years old, what if it's merely referring to the creation of God's children. When Adam and eve were created. What if God created man in his image, that being a white person. Those prior to us were just beasts, such as africans. Now white people are responsible for caring for God's creations. Which is why we are inherently empathetic to other races and animals. Which is why our civilizations have thrived because we care beyond our own selves. Thus all other races are drawn to our societies but also those races can be inherently uncaring of their fellow man. What if God speaking out against mixed breeding was to stop the selfish traits of other races mixing with white people, thus potentially killing off the caretakers of this planet. Which is why Satan is so aggressively using Islam and the jews to push white genocide.

Neanderthals were in Europe for hundreds of thousands of years before homo sapiens left Africa. Neanderthals had light skin. The first homo sapiens to reach Europe were hybrids with Neanderthals.

Sure and then the Neanderthals ate them.

wasnt the africa common ancestor meme disproven last year?

This makes sense if you believe in the out of Africa theory.

Jesus fuck what a massive load of shit. How could anyone be gullible enough to believe this?

Is anyone else disturbed by how much that looks like Wojak?

There were frickin hobbit people living on one of the islands of Indonesia that only died out like 30,00 years ago.

This is deep, ausanon.

Too deep.

HAHAHAHAAH, WE IZ LITERALLY ASIAN NIGS

Yeah but all that inbreeding was just a few more 10s of thousands of years away before reaching full blown Homo Australicus; if the Abbos had died out ~100 years prior to European discovery I don't think they would have been classified as humans. They're on the cusp of humanity and apehood

It's a constant debate. No one really knows how it happened and not probably will know. They basically dig up fossils and whichever is older that's the one they use.

Adame and eva

>the dismay of white supremacists

What, you mean the only people in this retarded political climate that actually believe in biology and evolution? This doesnt bother me in the slightest

We evolved beyond the limitations of niggers and gained white skin as part of our perpetually gained evolutionary advantages over non-whites. This is just more evidence our race is diverging from the Africans and becoming a superior being.

>sub-saharan
more like sub-human amirite gays???

Paleo-anthopology is a meme science.
It's based in "how I can understand this evidences".
Seriously, I know a guy who works in Atapuerca (those excavations) and he says this.
Also "we will dump this assumptions to media to get more attention and funds."
That's why they are continuously releasing (((shocking discoveries that will change the view we have on the humanity)))

White fulla came from North America and immigrated to the Med and Europe.
North America is Atlantis. Solutreans were first and turned white. Shipped copper to the Med became the Phoenicians and also the Vikings.

>wasnt the africa common ancestor meme disproven last year?

Yes.

Notice this isn't even presented as actual science or fact just that (((somebody))) is BTFO "white supremists".

This is like the perfect Sup Forums tier bait.

>creatures adapt to their environment
>creatures just moved to a new environment
>OH MY GAWD! YOU STUPID WHITE NAZIS! CAN YOU BELIEVE THE PEOPLE THAT CAME TO THEIR NEW ENVIRONMENT WERE ALREADY ADAPTED TO IT BEFORE THEY GOT THERE?! WHITEY BTFO!
people this braindead should be gassed.

The image in the OP is from:

>The first modern European: Forensic artist Richard Neave reconstructed the face based on skull fragments from 35,000 years ago

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1177123/The-European-Created-fragments-fossil-face-forbears-35-000-years-ago.html

The dark skinned Europeans who lived 8k years ago would have looked like pic.

>tfw ugly as fuck nigger

It wasn't disproven. None of these theories really have any proof in the first place, it's based on the assumptions of the people that find these bones and however they interpret. Paleontology is really a messed up field.

Back in the day there was a feud between two of them and they literally made up dinosaurs to one up each other. You can find a bone and basically assign it to anything.

hybridization occurred in europe, not outside. Homo sapiens would have developed light skin regardless of neanderthal admixture just because of the environmental pressure for more vitamin D.

Lmao no shit cavemen barely looked human at all... Big surprise here!! Not

>Europeans evolved
>Africans didn't
How is this bad?

Anthropology is a bullshit field full of retarded non-scientists except for the forensic speciality.

Send the niggers back to Europe.

I know, desu I'm holding out for the freakish mutations science will create. Furries might be disgusting, but I want to be a Minotaur and take over the island of crete.

Mutations are evolution technically so yeah.
>Mass poisoning with your meds water.

Looks like me today but my skin is a lighter olive shade. I'm mostly southern Italian.