What would the punishment for adultery (and also miscegenation) be in the ethno-state?

what would the punishment for adultery (and also miscegenation) be in the ethno-state?

Cuckposting will be punishable by death I can assure you

Adultery = lashings
Miscegenation differs between sexes. Women = exile, man = intensified lashings

They should be stoned in the public square.

Lev 20:16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

>NOT!

hopefully

why violence?

that's against the new testament, as well

pic related

Women wouldn't exist

In terms of America we just keep much of the system we have now. I don't understand all this need for a fascist state or whatever some of you idiots want. We don't need that to want or get an ethnostate.

i unironically agree with this.

I think it should be a husband's right (duty, even) to beat the living shit out of his wife if she cheats on him. Also, in an ideal utopia women wouldn't be allowed to vote

I mean a constitutional democracy that only lets in white people has pretty much come to be the definition of fascism.

>still his wife

cuck

Prison.

>Putting women on a pedestal
>Giving harsher punishments to men
Welcome to Cuckland. I won't be living in your cuckstate.

Now look Im not sayin cheatin is right, but what man doesn't wanna be fuckin some broad on the side?

Guy shouldnt have gotten married in the first place

The cuck should be stoned. Weak men shouldn't be able to keep their wives.

Stoning

Calm down floki

He should be punished for offending public morality

Your second proposal is far more reasonable than your first.

Vast majority of ancient societies looked down on beating your woman. Exceptions are usually nigger or South American tribals.