Okay I'm curious and I want to know what would happen if the war with Japan had ended if it went like this

Okay I'm curious and I want to know what would happen if the war with Japan had ended if it went like this.

>all the bombings like the fire bombing on tokyo and other stuff was ten times more than ever
>the historical cultural places in japan bombed by either fire bombings or other types of bombs
>seven nukes are then dropped on japan and the nukes are aimed at major civilian population such as the city itself
>after the atomic bombs are dropped the usa forms a block ade to prevent any outside help to japan and wait for the fallout to settle down before operation downfall is initiated
>everything goes well and the emperor is forced to face the trials in war crime while tojo is hanged and the rest of those that where correspondents of the bombing of pearl harbor
>japan is entirely rendered in ruins
>america than accepts the unconditional surrender of japan

What would happen afterwards on this? What would today's world be like?

>be Japanese in Japan that is now part of the United States of America
>my name was once hirito sokai but now it's John Oliver ever since they enacted the law that makes Japanese names illegal
>wake up to the alarm clock that plays the american star spangled banner which is built into every home
>go down stairs and eat breakfast with my family
>it's orange juice with bacon and eggs with forks ever since the use of chopsticks has been forbidden after the end of world war two
>sadly eat my american breakfast and wave to my kids that walk up to the school bus that goes to the american school building where they would be taught to be americans and be proud to be liberated from the evil past of Japan
>wave to my wife as she sadly goes to her work where she does work at the american bank
>proceed to walk to my car which now has the steering wheel to the left and start up my car which is made by ford since all Japanese brand vehicles were scrapped and melted down to make more american tanks
>drive by a city where all the Japanese dialects and banners are being torn down and american business being built inplace all around as well an increased of fast food everywhere
>drive up to the checkpoints since after the war all roads have checkpoints now
>U.S. soldier comes up and asks for papers and paycheck to go through
>i didn't hear what he said and accidentally say "nani?"
>oh fuck...
>he looks at me and immediately aims his rifle at me and demands me to get out of the vehicle now
>i get out and i was hit in the face and six more soldiers run out and beat me and kick me as they shout in english at me
>i said "I'm sorry I'm sorry! I show shame and dishonor please let me go i won't make a mistake again!"
>soldier stops and forces me up and tells me to never break another law and instead of reporting me to re-education camp he gives me a ticket, coca-cola and cheeseburger
>get to my job to make american flags
>launch break so have to sadly eat the cheeseburger
>please kill me

>seven nukes are then dropped on japan and the nukes are aimed at major civilian population such as the city itself

That would probably sink the whole island-nation.
If not then Japan would never fully recover, China will take over the South China Sea.

Either way I would be happy to see japan die

we should have nuked the Soviets not the Japs

Why? If Japan dies China will take over the whole South China Sea and even the whole Southeast Asia without anyone able to stop it.

Then america would step in and just declar japan to either be a forced state for the united states or be forced into a vessel nation

I think the fact a literal Jew stole one of their sacred swords from a temple is enough punishment for japan.

LOL you are very naive. You think without the samurai spirit the americans alone can stop Sun Tzu spirit? Remember the Korean War?

Not even Vietnam or South Korea can stop China. In Chinese eyes only Japan is the worthy opponent.

Unhide your flag so we can see which shit nation your from coward.

I mean they shouldn't have started shit if they didn't want to be plundered

Guess first?

>The jews fear the Samurai

Oh how the tables have turned.

>Okay I'm curious and I want to know what would happen if
That's too specific to be something you're just "curious about". If I wasn't mistaken I'd say this is some gratuitous fantasy of yours

The war was already barbaric enough, and you're talking about extra extra EXTRA shit. Man the people who post here are deranged..

>asked to unhide his flag first unless he's a coward
>hides his flag still confirming he is a coward

Just realized that all posters here are americans...

>a world with no anime or Pokemon

Wallace should have been elected, not Truman. Wallace actually cared about the human being and actually had morals and gave a shit and wanted to help the common man unlike Truman.

>Just realized that all posters here are americans...
>americans...

Oh so your Canadian then?

Holy shit all americans on this thread and no one can argue with me without name calling.

It is not derange or wrong to want japan to be bombed more and killed harder. The war with the Japanese scums was not barbaric enough considering they were truly evil and inhuman as hell we should have dropped twelve nukes on them and executed their "god" to show that their empire is nothing but a joke and their race an embarrassment on evolution itself.

May god burn all those from that disgusting island.

You where asked to remove that gay flag cover to show your actual nationality but i bet your from some third world country like india or canada and your likely too embarrassed to show your true colors.

Fucking coward. A true man would not hide his colors and face. Only an antifa would hide behind a mask.

>user board
>dare each other to show their true identity
>cannot refute arguments based on arguments themselves

>hides behind a cancer flag
>refuses to remove the cover that is hiding his shithole country flag

Coward

Whatever you say leaf

You really remind me of those ancient knights who got offended by some arguments and dared each other to duel to death.

Says the leaf that is hiding behind a "kekistani" flag

Besides the shitposts, what would the world especially Britain reaction be?

Britain is heavily damaged by Germany at that point, and it doesn't have nukes, so it's irrelevant. You should have asked: What's the SOVIET UNION's reaction be? Because of disputed islands between Japan and Russia/Soviet

What you think would have happened if Wallace got the presidential election instead of Truman?

I don't know much about Wallace. What do you think?

Idk but he was more for the people and wanted the world after the war to be for the commom man and wanted the people to rise up and unite together for a better and peaceful future.

Considering he is the one that helped and got alot of benefits for those that where stricken with extreme poverty and the disabled and old that where unable to work anymore and for those that were starving so i would say that he would have done more good for the average person than Truman.

The president before and stalin where actually okay with each other and were practically like old friends and both america and russia where at good terms with each other before Truman showed up.

>the world after the war to be for the commom man and wanted the people to rise up and unite together for a better and peaceful future.
Never gonna happen my friend.

>he would have done more good for the average person than Truman.
Very probably.

>The president before and stalin where actually okay with each other and were practically like old friends and both america and russia where at good terms with each other before Truman showed up.

It doesn't matter which US president would be, US and Soviet were destined to become geopolitical rivals. The reasons US and Soviet were "friends" before were because of common Nazi Germany, but right after WWII ended US and Soviet were the two power "polars" left in the world. Similar to if Nazi Germany and Japan won the world, they would be destined to become rivals too.

The difference would be whether US would be "hawkish" like Nixon or "soft power-rish" like JFK. I would say Wallace would be more of the latter.

So you basically would genocide about 50 million or so and then make the entire island uninhabitable for several decades and
basically be responsible for completely wiping out another culture while also at the same time hold a moral highground saying "But da nazis!"?
And the USA would profit from this how?

You mutts are really responsible for all the world's agonies. I don't think Satan could've asked for better servants.

We get to show the world what happens to those that think it's a good idea to go and bomb a random place in america like peral harbor.