Will Jordan Peterson go down as the next Jesus/Buddha ?

To me he seems like a combination of Jesus and Buddha, and at this pace he’s going to start his own religion.
His 12 rules of life will go down as the new 4 noble truths/8 foldpath

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6T7pUEZfgdI
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtu.be/Z488NK3-550
youtu.be/6T7pUEZfgdI?t=17m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=lAqcge10Mfc
imgur.com/a/QvlpV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jordan is on my short list of heroes/people I look up to. Peterson, Shapiro, Pinker, Harris, and maybe Devon Tracy haha.

no he's the next L Ron Hubbard.

>takes SSRI’s and Wellbutrin
>severe depression
>outbursts of anger and rage
>incoherent rambling philosophy
>cries on camera

He looks like he’s breaking down.

easy user, my sides are fragile.

a few more and you got a barmitzva

>Shapiro, Pinker, Harris, and maybe Devon Tracy
leave

He's just a fucking leaf from Ontario no less

>>takes SSRI’s and Wellbutrin
>>severe depression
>>outbursts of anger and rage
>>incoherent rambling philosophy
>>cries on camera
>He looks like he’s breaking down.

if you can't weep over the destructive forces of misguided collectivism you aren't human

youtube.com/watch?v=6T7pUEZfgdI

Have any of you watched this new interview with Joe Rogan
>talks about jewish IQ
>alludes to genetic differences in IQ levels
>talks about genetic differences between the sexes
>ditches hardcore capitalist positions for a more nationalist/market-democracy position

Someone's been redpilling him, this was way better than everything else I've seen from him
His power is rising

There are reasons to cry and be depressed, user. That's what being redpilled means.

A spoonful of sugar helps the redpill go down

>be a man, clean your room
>pop my antidepressant Jew pills
>cry on camera and make embarrassment of myself
>be an individualist goyim
>niggers and Jews dindu nuffin
>don’t be a racist goyim

He is a brilliant guy but he needs to take a stroll down Psilocybin lane and face those real dragons he is ignoring.

He's smart enough to redpill without having the full kike onslaught, but he just isn't there yet.

No it doesn’t. Being redpilled means you’re willing to die for your beliefs.

That talk between Peterson and Shapiro was great tonight. Sup Forums like to be contrarians but in 10 years if this site it still up, the hipsters here will be posting clips in fond memory of these talks.

Pretty fucking spot on.

Being sad for specific reasons is normal. Having a chemical imbalance in your brain as a result of being neuro atypical is the exact opposite of normal.
Obsessing over the Holocaust for 10 years and constantly linking every single political idea you think of back to the Holocaust isn't normal.
He literally argues that Nationalism of any kind is bad because muh Holocaust.
He should just stick to his coursework and stop playing at political commentary. Hes not mentally well and his baseline for reality is nowhere near where it should be.

Those who are too intelligent can become mentally unhinged. I think that's the case for Peterson.

Peterson has no coherence to any of his beliefs. He’s just a rambling idiot.

Not just muh holocaust, muh gulag, muh totalitarianism. That's what he's against.

This a every bit as much a myth and media invention as high functioning sociopaths being charming and rich.
High intellect doesn't come with instability, its usually the opposite.

This post is a joke right?

Because he denies reality and weeves a web of deception to explain the world without addressing the basic biological fact that differences exist within races and whites are the superior race as has been proven throughout history.

The man is an out of control antisemite and he has no place on Sup Forums, we are well beyond this type of childish hatred of the jews.

I'm sure you will ultimately find some character assassination device that will stick, like with Milo

>I'm going to praise Peterson like the next Messiah in order to get Sup Forums to shit on him.
Alright, then.

>Whites can't be tribal ever again because we have nukes now and it's too dangerous to be tribal
>White genocide? clean your room bucko, it's your fault.

This kills the snakeoil jewish financed Nuevo Individualism peddler

Not praising him like a messiah, just enjoy his talks and admire and agree with a lot of what he says, there's a difference.

>Not praising him like a messiah, just enjoy his talks and admire and agree with a lot of what he says, there's a difference.

yeah he's still Jordan Peterson after all

Hey, PewDPie is redpilled but he doesn't destroy his fucking career and lose all his influence by coming out full 1488. Its just not how it's done. The way to beat the Jew isn't to play thier kike left/right games. Its to be subversive.

We gotta outjew the jew. Peterson does it by writing books (a kike talent like talking) and pointing to studies and research and data in his area of expertise. He's a professional.

Me, I'm going about distributing the red pill in my own professional way.

AE911TRUTH.ORG

We will be fully ready to flip ASCE and demand a new investigation by mid year.

Trump would be on board. The kike rats would be scurrying. Dems and niggers couldn't say anything because they are against Bush. Republican traitors neocohans are fucked too.

TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

retarded leftycucks can be this

>Jews dindu nuffin goyim

Notice this shill thread pushes the cult narrative, and the first post links Peterson with Shapiro and other mainline right wing figures most of /pol hates.

Fucking slithering shills

He's Carl Jung's half-assed protege.

You are the reason for the chaos
You should be ashamed of your disorganized life

You're not wrong about shilling, but Peterson and Shapiro just had an interview together

>you are the reason for the chaos

well done my shill apprentice, you will be rewarded well...

Is this some new faggot bogposting/raw onion thing?
Shoo shoo
Back to rebbit

There are a lot of glaring contradictions in things that he says. The logical inconsistency and dishonesty he displays when discussing certain topics is pretty alarming, but the biggest issue is his absolutely brainwashed obsessive fans.
As much as you tells people to clean their room, as much as he punches right against nationalists and identitarians, he totally ignores his own little cult. In fact he makes jokes about his cult and how much power he has if he decided to sick his fans on anyone.

If he cared about the mental state of his impressionable and misguided audience he'd be screaming at them to stop viewing him as a hero.

It gets deeper you are weakest as an individual so he condemns group identity for White Volk but not for jews.

love this guy

Did anyone watch his public conference with 2 jews today?

wrong, they did great things driving scientific and philosophical development

He touched on this in the interview with Shapiro and got close to calling out Judaism on this. But obviously he didn't go fully into it.

I saw two Jews circling him like a pack of wolves ready for him to split and make the Jew. Good thing he’s a good goyim that that’s Jew pills and he would never out them.

I was facetiously paraphrasing his message.
He is shaming you into individualism

Slip and name the Jew

They’ve been doing that for 80 years already. It’s nothing new.

jesus he makes ben garrison look sane

youtu.be/Z488NK3-550

>Devon Tracy

It's new to the fatherless Millennial's he's peddling this thinly veiled nihilism to.

he'll go down hanging from a rope

edgy, trudeauite

Add cross-dressing to your list.

No.

He's definitely done good for people and getting their own lives together. I know people dislike that he won't even touch the subject of jewish influence, but its the smart thing to do. Is it better to blame the jews and then fall into obscurity and out of the public light, or refrain himself from doing so, and continue lecturing on the dangers of marxism?

Well, what are the jews promoting exactly? Cultural Marxism. So rather than going out and saying "It's the JEWS", it's a lot smarter for him to lecture people on cultural marxism and it's dangers, and let people get educated on the subject, and that way they will at the same time be knowledgeable about getting their lives together, and eventually learn where the marxism stems from, and who's pushing it onto society.

I mean the man is a massive fan of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the probability of him not knowing about how subversive the jews have been throughout history is 0%.

Same thing with not getting onboard with white nationalism. You educate yourself, you grow as a responsible, knowledgeable person, and the pieces of white nationalism fall into place.

youtu.be/6T7pUEZfgdI?t=17m19s

>the pieces of white nationalism fall into place.
NO they wont. We are individuals while they are a collective. They are working on us collectively at this moment on their platforms jewtube,kikebook, twitter we are silenced because people like you are too cowardly to mobilize
Spit

PETERSON IS BAS- Uh oh.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAqcge10Mfc

OYYYYYY VEEEEEEYYYYYYYY
THAT WAS ANTI-SEMETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Peterson:"I can't do it"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Your critique somehow completely misses aim.
The problem with Peterson isn't that he refuses to touch the JQ. Nobody was ever demanding that he talk about the JQ when he was just talking about SJWs enforcing their language policing, and how people need introspection. People started hounding the good doctor when he began punching right. He didn't just punch right, he had a twitter melt down where he was reduced to pointing out typos instead of addressing valid arguments against him.

The defense you're mounting for him is something that cucks say for literally every subversive in the media. No matter what the conflicting message is someone will always argue that they're a net good, or they're a stepping stone to getting redpilled. This is fallacious. You're arguing in defense of a lie.

And you peterson morons insist that you are absolutely not a cult. Do you even read the shit you post?

>Taking life advice from a boomer
>The biggest fuck up generation in history

Lmao

The (((pieces))) just fell into place

yeah m8 Sup Forums hates him because they aint him. if they got to speak on national tv they would "drop red pills" and rant about jews, which are coincidentally all the reasons they will never be asked to speak on national tv.

JBP talks about Solzhenitsyn's Gulag Archipelago every other podcast he's on. I can all but guarantee you he's read Two Hundred Years Together.

Even skirting the edges of the JQ is out of the question if he wants to stay relevant. Given how much damage he's doing to post-modern neomarxism, how powerful the catalysts that he provides for self-empowerment are, and the millions and millions of people he's continuously light-red pilling, he's absolutely justified in avoiding the topic.

checked, time to meet the real dragons aka belly of the beast to save your father

Why do we care about national TV when we got Trump elected and they couldn’t do shit, with their national TV, about it?

Oh no I'll never be on the electric jew

He says in this video he didn't read 200 years together, which raises the JQ.

Alberta

Allbutthurtahh

Canada doesn't have freedom of speech, he could have easily been arrested on the spot.

half of jung is twice anyone else alive 2bh fampai

>I can all but guarantee you he's read Two Hundred Years Together.
Your line of reasoning here assumes that Peterson has some degree of honesty and integrity. That he truly took old Soly's works to heart, and isn't just using the book as a tool because the message is convenient. If he were arguing in bad faith however , if he didn't fully believe the things he was saying, then the logical conclusion would be entirely different.

Why would we suspect that Peterson isn't arguing in good faith? Well when asked about institutional Jewish power his response was "that just means you don't want minorities to be successful." He legitimately argued that these people are all in power because they have high IQs and totally deserve their positions. He flat out insulted and ridiculed people who dared ask him honest questions.
When someone told him that people have a genetic interest in their own people surviving he scoffed at it like it was nothing.

Thats a good insight into Peterson's real character. That shows he doesn't argue in good faith. He throws out the names Jung and Solzhenitsyn because select works are convenient. He picks and chooses things that fit his arguments. Just like he picks and chooses random things to fit his synchronicity narrative. There is no consistency to his argumentation.

What you don't realize is that you're falling for persuasion. He delivers speeches with charisma and presence, he has a message that makes you feel good, and you're receptive to it because its designed to be receptive. His message isn't coherent when viewed critically. Hes a clinical psychologist applying his craft to manipulate you.

Jesus christ this is sad, go read the philosophers/psychologists he talks about all the time

This was in New york. And the person who asked the question was not arrested on the spot. Admit that he could have answered that question a lot better instead of just "I can't do it."

>by coming out full 1488
Are you retarded? Peterson has gone full Auschwitz.

>You are the reason for the chaos

>well done my shill apprentice, you will be rewarded well...

Lol

The collection, user:
imgur.com/a/QvlpV

why dont you start a 1 man thread called /crabbucketgeneral/

somethings rotten in the state of denmark

>why dont you start a 1 man thread called /crabbucketgeneral/
Why don't you go wash your balls like your boomer eDad instructed you to?

i did actually wash my balls today..

Ya I'm gonna need a source

>He didn't just punch right, he had a twitter melt down where he was reduced to pointing out typos instead of addressing valid arguments against him.

And why do you think that a man as intelligent and well read as Peterson, who's debated many times before and is well aware of such a fallacy, would say such a thing? He's just secretly a moron? You remind me of the media and how they are unable to read subtext in what Trump says and does.

He doesn't address the argument because he knows there is no argument.

I'm not sure if you noticed but Peterson has changed his #1 rule for guiding himself. Before, it was to always speak the truth. Recently he changed it to "don't say things that make you weak".

Admitting his awareness of the JQ and of White nationality would absolutely, without a doubt, make everything he says at that point weaker to the general public, and would just make him, as a public figure, have a weaker influence.

what?

Quit fanning his balls and actually think with a clear head.
Jordon Peterson hasn't "debated many times before" hes only had his ideas challenged a couple times, and one of them was Sam Harris making a complete fool out of him because Peterson makes up his own definitions for words as it suits him.
Peterson had an infantile meltdown on twitter when asked simple questions in response to him attacking identitarians in his own fan base. He isn't some mentally sound genius who can defend his ideas. He rambles semi coherently when on stage, and the second he actually has to defend his statements he crumbles.

He isn't making any deep truthful statements, he is being persuasive. You need to learn the difference between these things, because this is exactly how people get drawn into legitimate cults.

Soviet horsefuckerstan

I believe he has stopped taking meds for his depression since changing his diet. He stopped eating (((carbs))) and other shit and his health improved. Imagine that.

SO YOU ARE SAYING JEWS DID 9/11?

No he totally bitched out when that guy brought up the JQ bucko. He's controlled opposition.

Shill trick #742: accuse anyone rallying the goy of being controlled opposition.

>His 12 rules of life will go down as the new 4 noble truths/8 foldpath
>4+8=12

Whoa, user, my almonds can't keep up.