This is Yunyun. She is popular and has lots of friends. Say something nice about her!

This is Yunyun. She is popular and has lots of friends. Say something nice about her!

She's almost as cute as Megumin.

Yunyun is very cute and I want to be her friend.

I accept her body.

I would marry her best friend

I would marry both.

I want doujins of this maiden

sorry who?

Then why does she need me?

Who wore it better?

i want to come all over her tits and in her mouth

Megumin wears both outfits better

Yunyun's yunyuns

I can't wait for Yunyun to finally tire of Megumin's bullying and heterosexuality, and rape her.

>155cm
>55kg
>martial arts trained

Megumin doesn't stand a chance.

>not a choker, a fucking collar

How are 14 year olds allowed to dress this slutty?

Is true!

14 year olds in real life are much worse

I want to look exactly like Megumin so that I can be friends with Yunyun. Just kidding it's so I can bully her.

Crimson Semen Demons are genetically engineered (literally) to be lewd as fuck. Even the purest of them are naturally predisposed to dressing like this, in order to harvest semen and spread their dominant genes. If Megumin wasn't distracted and addicted by the orgasmic feeling of Explosion magic, she would think about nothing but dicks.

loss.jpg has gone too far

If I could change one thing about Konosuba, it would be to give the Crimson Demon guys 3edgy5me DeviantArt donut steel names instead.

Thank you for this, OP. I very much appreciate it. you're a wonderful man and I give blessings upon you.

The red demons are chuunis, an entire clan of them.
however, if you read the light novels you'd know that they may be pretentious, but the are fucking powerful and have every right to boast about their awesome power.

>"These people are terrifyingly powerful"

>-Kazuma, in utter astonishment

Trips of truth.

I read the novels. I just thought their gimmick was going to be "girls get cutesy names, guys are DARK and MYSTERIOUS" and was a little disappointed that both genders get their names from a random name generator.

...Is there a Crimson Demon random name generator somewhere?