In case you goyim didn't know this

Jared Taylor has named (((them))) before. in this video, from 2017, around the 48:50 mark, Jared names (((them))) for being masters at exploiting White people's altruism for their own gain, albeit he says he does not think it is a complete explanation for the state of our people, he says (((they))) definitely contribute to the mess way are in. This is for all of the "Jared Taylor succks jew dicks huurrr duurr controlled opposition." here you go

48:50
youtube.com/watch?v=Pba2EEX9SLA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cOJiQcbnnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

great he knows.

Jared Taylor is a zionist.

ISN'T IT FUNN HOW ALL THE E-CELEBS YOU FAGGOTS POST SOMEHOW NAME THE JEW BUT SUPPORT ISRAEL

THAT SO WEIRD.

yes you post it all the time. jew.

Jared Taylor isn't exactly a part of the e-celeb crowd, and really has way deeper roots and has done way more in the actual media than any one of those people in the picture combined. pro-white for 25 years and counting motherfuckers!

He's a zionist faggot and the fact that there's 2 meme flags and a faggot from switzerland telling me to support an American e-celeb proves you're israeli foreskin sucking kikes.

Jared Taylor isn't an anti-Semite and tries his best to distance himself from neo-Nazis and anti-Semites because he has Jewish speakers at AmRen conferences and Jewish contributors who agree with his racial realist stances.

He doesn't want to alienate his allies by denouncing all Jews like Sup Forums does. Sup Forums has nothing to lose, he does.

Jared taylor is an intellectual giant for the pro-white movement. He'll never be as popular as the buckaroo professor or the fag queen but he's really the only guy we can get behind at the moment

There's nothing wrong with supporting Zionism as long as you don't support giving them money and support sending them all to Israel.

Wrong. israel is a terrorist nation and they've tried to nuke us 4 times since Vegas.

Let me guess, there are no good right wing public personalities

>Jared taylor is an intellectual giant
I've heard him speak and I would generally agree about his intelligence.

RACE

TRAITORS

DIE

FUCKING

FIRST!

Your kids too Taylor!

Literally who?

Jared Taylor is a literal God. Going to see him at 2018 AmRen conference.

Shut your mouth you useless faggot.

the guy who posts this is Hasbara

This guy is amazing. I’ve never heard him slip up and his views align with so many of mine. I can’t believe I’ve only found him recently. Thnx pol

apparently he is the most dangerous man on the internet

This.

The Last Stand of Implicit Whiteness
youtube.com/watch?v=4cOJiQcbnnc