Shingeki no Kyojin X

>Eren: Listen to my story. This... may be our last chance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGRxGB71wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Real Thread

Zeke is the real good guy in this story.

someone please post cute Mikasa
I need my fix

Mikasa a cute

What's his endgame? Will he really betray Marley after saying that he is not like his dad? Maybe he meant that he will triumph where his father failed?

real Thread

Autismo

>Must protect her smile at all cost

Zeke is part of Krugers plan, i'm sure that kruger told him everything and that he's the one who will destroy marley.

isn't it weird how Krugers plan only worked out because Zeke "snitched" on his parents? Its almost as if everything is going as planned..

shit thread. saged

Autism

Galliard did literally nothing wrong

Well he barely had any time to. Getting Ymir out of commision and triggering all the leswhales was a good start to his character, though. He has his reasons to dislike Reiner, too.

WELL CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT YOURSELVES CAUGHT!

NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR MASTER PLAN?

HI, PORCO

what did he even do
he was like in 5 panels
who the fuck is he

Jaw Titan is coolest looking Titan

Porky a BEST

Fuck off Porco you got Shitmir's titan

is he basically the Jean of the Warriors?

Endgame right here, brothers.

Endogameo

DUBS FUCKING CONFIRM

Reiner is so handsome.

Hansamu~

Is Erwin in hell?

He will totally wreck Historia's pussy when he lays eyes on her.

>All those haircuts
>The original one looks the worst on him
Anime and manga faces really aren't suited for slicked back hair

Annie is made for Bert cock

I totally agree, as long as you put "my" where you put "beta fucking loser"

I have a lot of hope that Bert will travel though "paths" since it can transport blood and bones. He will make Annie finally happy.

I can see Isayama doing this with Ymir but not Bert since she had a whole ceremony to prepare for something like this while Bert didn't
>shifters have special hax abillities
>passing down strong wills and commands to their future inheritors for generations
>can shift conciousness into their titans and assholes
>Ymir transfers her conciousness into Galliards titan the moment she got eaten
>Ymir's actually a parasitic leech that's slowly taking over Galliard
>next time Galliard shifts and exits his titan in the paradis island operation Ymir emerges from the titan remains

Can't wait for dead shifter puppet masters. Surely the first King Fritz isn't the only person who can control his successors from the grave.

Even if both were beta faggots, it seems like the 145th king saw something awful enough to justify letting their race getting wiped. I don't think Bertolto has that kind of determination

Will she stop at nothing to be with her waifu?

I don't dislike Yuki Kaji, but imagine this: Masakazu Morita as Eren Jaeger, and Hideo Ishikawa as Eren Kruger.
>Eren's character development until the ocean (events with Sin killing all that people in the beach) and the way he changed after that, Tidus childish desires of wanting everything and at the end sacrificing himself for peace, like Eren is trying to do now
>Kruger being full of regret just like Auron after losing Jetch and Braska, but still fulfilling the task he was given, passing the role on a younger generation so "it doesn't all happen again"

Why is there another thread?

Autism.

Kaji will be Kruger again.

Discard that, there are four threads open right now. What's with IRC, trying to make the fanbase as hated as possible to stop being mad for season three?

Who's your favourite warrior and why is it Pieck

It's Reiner, because he's the only one worth anything.

A > P > Z > B > R > G > M

BRAP a best

>Pieck
>Because cute nose

It looks pretty cool in reall life though, no?

Yeah, I think so too. Though it sometimes looks pretty greasy if you don't have brown/blond hair, it favours more the average male face than most fringes, discarding the combed to one side

In order: Reiner, Pieck the saviour, Zeke the man with a plan, and then Annie + Bert dindu nothing. Marcel was a bro. Porko is a pile of salt, but at least he protects the others.

RPG is growing on me. Galliard just needs to grow the fuck up and stop blaming Reiner for Marcel getting eaten.

He can't be best when he's a cuck and with such a retarded name like Porko.

One year, lads.

Uri?

Why didn't Reiner and Bertolt help Annie when she was trying to kidnap Eren? Pretty sure two more unknown shifters would've been able to wipe the SC. Also Levi can't do anything against RB.

It was a snatch and run operation. BRA was led to believe Eren was on the right flank of the formation.

Bert would obviously be too slow, Reiner isn't very fast either so it had to be Annie.

Another thing is that it would be noticed if Bert or Reiner suddenly disappeared from the Scouts Legion during the mission. However Annie wouldn't be missed from the MP.

So... how's Eren infiltration going?

also to add, by the time they found out it was Annie, the 104th SC was left without weapons in that building at the s2 start

Their one and true objective was the coordinate. Getting Eren would be nice, but fucking up an infiltration plan that, with planning, formation and Marleyan training included took up a couple of decades for the Shingeki no Kyojin wasn't worth it. They didn't know WHO had the coordinate back then yet. As long as Reiner and Bert could keep breaking the walls and wipe out everyone inside, the mission would be a success because it would reincarnate in the Marleyans ghettos

No need to circle all those, also add ij the panels from 90 of his back and long hair and it'll be an easy reply to newfags asking why the hobo is Eren.

Where can i read the manga with some decent translations?

mangasee

Who is Reiner with? Is that Armin?

>Hisu
Soon.

Hisu being happy about the rebirth of Ymir the messiah? I guess pretty soon yeah.

Is Galliard the only daddy not smiling in those series of edits? Though I guess we still have to see him smile in the manga

Uri and Armin look the same.

???

Figured he was your type, a real hardass

Eren will eat Galliard to steal the jaw (Ymir) titan. SC this.

what are you even talking about, user? Pork tries to be a hardass but he's just a softie

PORK-O.

There's some things I'm confused about.

Why did they pick Ymir off the streets and make her royalty? And then suddenly stone her?
I need a better translation than mangapanda

how did eren learn the hardening thing?

new cover manga NEVER

They found an injection that had hardening titan powers.
or something

Pieck. Because she is cute and actually good at her job.

swallowing reiner's fluids

How in the literal fuck did they let Reiner AND Monkeyman escape?

That pissed me off so bad

Reiner was bullshit, but Zeke made sense, because the Legion didn't know about Pieck.

There was a small vial that had the word "armor" written on it. Eren decided to put it in his mouth.

They did know. Levi just got distracted/forgot.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGRxGB71wM
Why did they put the highlight of the season officially on YT?

Still it was necessary for Zeke to live. Reiner though... I swear to God if Isayama left Reiner alive just to stage some kind of redemption arc...

>How in the literal fuck did they let Reiner AND Monkeyman escape?
Because Pieck can't be beaten.

So they destroy every ship that shows up?
Do they confiscate any technology or intel?

It would be stupid not to.

Bert a shit, no one will ever think about him again. Not even Reiner

They should have confiscated all technology they came contact with, considering their unique stagnation problem. But I don't know if they can retro-engineering the technology they fiend, they don even have electricity.

So what's annie been doing all this time?
Just hanging out?

Getting caught was part of her plan.

I'm confused.

At the end of 92 and the beginning of 93 they're saying they lost the armored titan.

But Reiner is fine. What's the deal?

She's watching everything through the eyes of the other shifters in her comfy pocket dimension all Eldians share

Waste of good art.

Dreaming of better days...

He drank the convenient plot device bottle

Mangastream?