Say something nice about Democrats

They are like just like us.
They breath air
They have a heart that pumps blood
They feel fear
Just like us. So have some compassion user. If a spider is born a spider with fangs, is it the spiders fault it wants to bite? Try to see things through a democrats eyes. Memo will be released, McCabe "resigned", text exposed, 13k sealed indictments, and to top it all off Trump just BTFO Democrats at his SOTU speech.

So common guys, surely you have at least one nice thing you can say to them while they are going through this very tough time.

I'll get the ball going.
Nancy Pelosi has a very nice smile for her age.

Can count to 10

No.
Sage

The Trump economy will also benefit democrats that work and create jobs for unemployed democrats too.

I'd imagine most of them were once optimistic college kids who realised decades later that they gave their livers to enriching the elite

SOME of them aren't so overly focused on whatever the pathos laden talking point of the day is as to be reasonable humans

That guy was such a fucking faggot

They're good entertainment.
Whenever I want to feel better about myself I watch videos of liberals acting smug and then getting BTFO by reality.
Then I remember that I own a house on the lake and these fuckers are complaining about the fact that they'll never own anything because they decided that instead of working hard and building a family and somewhere to call their own, they live as perpetual renters.

So thank you liberals. Without you I would have to find entertainment in something more mundane.

Boomers should make way for the next generation. It will happen eventually.

His face fucking unsettles me.

democrats care about those less fortunate and genuinely want to help them
they're terrible at it
but it's still a noble motivation

Boomers have been dying off for fucking ages bro. They're in their 60s and 70's by now.
Seriously, this meme is getting old. Right now the majority of the population are Gen Xers (40's to 60's) Millenials (20s to mid 30s) and Gen Zed (Under 20s).
If you're gonna use the "Complain about the previous generation" meme, at least make sure you're not being a fucknugget about it.

don't forget the "me generation" just previous of gen-x
they're still fuckin shit up too

All these political figures are boomers.

nancy pelosi is unironically sexy af

its kind of amazing the hoops they can jump through. it a real circus act.

>feminists and gays supporting muslim immigration
>feminists supporting the politicians that have rapist rapist donors
>calling everyone who doesnt agree with their shit racist while they actively and openly practice racism with hostility (anti-white) and ignorance (minorities dont have id's to vote)
>blaming the government for shit and then voting for more of it
>preach tolerance, while stifling free speech ( i wonder what the motivation might be)
i could go on but i have to fucking go to sleep. gotta get up and work because some fucking bum needs my tax dollars.
>feminist

A lot of them are old so they'll die soon. That'll be nice

Their incompetence and corruption will amaze and entertain generations of historians to come.

Gili has a nice ass

>say something nice about mountain lions
They are just like us.
They breathe air
They have a heart that pumps blood
They FEEL fear

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

― Marcus Tullius Cicero

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

They know how to assemble.

One day they will all die out.

This is a really nice post, thank you.

Democrats enthusiastic commit 100% of their usually low energy, into sing-songy, nonsensical chants, that even your favorite local retard shakes his dick at.

"Hey hey, ho ho, Donald Trump has got to go!"

"No borders, no wall, no nation at all!"

"No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA!"

I really respect that they don't half-ass it, and go all-in, on having mental disorders.

Bernie was the original soyboy.
>Stands around uselessly as sheboons take over his campaign.
>Doesn't make an effort to stop them.
>Wants even more government control over his life.
>Can't even be bothered to actually pay the amount in taxes he should be paying.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed her working that black dress last night

They have always earned the gold medal in mental gymnastics, and every gold medal in the oppression olympics.

They are real good at getting massive control and support and then destroying themselves.

They die eventually.