The Future We Were Promised

Why cannot the West not have cities like pic related? What makes the rest of the world so much more superior in this regard?

I want kowloon, but cleaner, and with neon.

why would we want them

it's impractical, an eyestore, it's cramming tons of people into a small, unnatural space

just about everything that could be wrong with it as a living space is wrong with it

Your country can have nice things when you don't have Jews.

I'm not sure you understand what the population density of China actually means for their urban areas.

>3rd world shacks everywhere
>government siphons off millions for a pointless building
>but at least it looks cool

Commies deserve bullets

Jews.

Hookers and blow!
Hookers and blow!
Hookers and blow!

>China
Built by a central-planning committee. China is full of empty buildings. What's it supposed to be anyway, a Chinese shekel?

Oy vey! That's a nice giant sheckel you have there, hoy.

Does it roll?

it would be so very satisfying if that was filled when people then you could push it and roll it down a hill.

Yuropoors are obsessed with what they call "visual pollution" (not a real thing, at least not something straight people experience).

I mean, you could if you wanted to. It would be a NAP enforced zone.

We like owning land, not some faggot vertical apartment owned by a rent seeking jew

What the fuck is that thing?

Now I wanna go play with my old Tinkertoys

Because why the fuck is that necessary?

Humans are disgusting, not sure why you all want to live in diseased concrete hives so badly.

>Why cannot the West not
Private school double negatives, y'all.

Source?

Nature is even more wretched than civilization.

What we really need is a purge of 90% of the population combined with complete urbanization in fully automated luxury communism.

>stupid
>ugly
>impractical
>inhuman
>going to fall apart in a few years because lol chink engineering
Why would you want it?

Waste of money. And I mean that quite literally, produced to nominally raise the GDP. Nobody lives in it and it's held together with twigs and bubblegum.

Historical European/western cities are much better. Also, western nations spend too much in gibs me dat

>fully automated luxury communism

I suppose this is achieved by seizing means of production right?

Fucking commies need to die

ethno kowloon. we could be an independent city state like DC, or the Vatican.

Jews have been turning or country to shit since they killed JFK
If the American people were in charge we would make monuments and giant cathedrals and a mountain sized truckasaurus that breathes fire and truck nuts for every truck.
Instead kikes are wasting that money on importing niggers and putting them on life support.

A FUCKING DONUT

Communism would be a perfectly reasonable system of governance for a small ethnocentric population of a few million global inhabitants. It's obviously garbage and of no use to anyone in our current state of human over population and competing nations.

why would i want to live in a giant asshole

>a few million people living in robotic utopian communism

Lol okay might as well hope for magic

goys werent meant to thrive. goys were meant to die- get replaced and culled.

you will not a technoutupia or a future, you will not get cures of diseases but will get more diseases and all will be culled nicely. bring in the poojeet doctors

because people would rather live in (((suburbs)))

civilization is not only stangant but reversing- all intentionally. globalism is not about advancement, its about population reduction.

all the tech to colonize space and create a futuristic utopia has been around for 100 years, yet all we get is 3rd world chaos in our cunts

So you're a Democrat then.

it's a base jumper's wet dream
gimme gimme gibs